Revan vs Krayt vs Vader vs Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
All characters at peak, in the Test of Fury fighting arena on Dathomir.

Who makes it out alive?

Fated Xtasy
Sabers wise i have everyone listed as follows.

#1 - Vader
#2 & 3 - Krayt/Kun(imo this is a pretty close one idk who's better)

4 Revan.

Force Wise it's a bit closer, they're all pretty powerful.

Overall I'd give it to Vader, he's equally skilled in Force Powers, and dueling, he's also a destructive TK Tank so yeh.

carthage
Who has Vader beaten that places him above Exar or Krayt as a duelist?

SunRazer
Vader's a titan, no doubt, but no as suited to something like this. He'd probably die first, if anything.

EmperorSidious2
I'd say Krayt wins due to better command of the force.

Angelalex242
Krayt, as Dark Transfer serves him best in this sort of free for all.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
Who has Vader beaten that places him above Exar as a duelist?

I could say the same for the reverse tbh.

Sinious
Leaning team 2 atm.

carthage
It's not a team fight

Stigma
Probably Krayt.

AncientPower
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Ulic Qel-Droma and Vodo Siosk-Baas, both of whom are better than anyone Vader has defeated in a duel.

Vader lacks the techniques and knowledge to match his opponents.
Revan lacks the saber skills to match his opponents.
It goes down to Krayt vs Kun.
Arguable either way really, but I'll go with Kun.

carthage

How many fodder Jedi have given pause to Vader before his prime in ROTJ? His best skill feat was beating a guy who was a "shell of his former self" thumb up. Ulic is more skilled than anyone he ever beat

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
It's not a team fight

LOL I saw Revan & Krayt vs Vader & Kun.

These characters are all very close. I have Kun slightly above the rest so I'll side with him.

NewGuy01
Arguably, though he never defeated the first, and the credit of his defeat of the second can be and has been called into question for years.

Lol @ *the living product of millennia of swordfighting techniques* lacking the knowledge to match his opponents tbh.

They haven't failed him thus far, not sure why you'd make that assumption tbh.

Trocity
Krayt takes this battle royale.

NewGuy01
He's probably the strongest of the lot, but I'm not sure who's the best of the lot at fighting groups. I mean, by way of feats it's clearly Revan, but I'm not sure if that's enough.

AncientPower
Arguably, though he never defeated the first, and the credit of his defeat of the second can be and has been called into question for years.

He didn't defeat the first, he stalemated him for potentially hours despite it being in Ulic's favor. The second never stood a chance against Kun as has been stated.

Lol @ *the living product of millennia of swordfighting techniques* lacking the knowledge to match his opponents tbh.

How do swordfighting techniques correlate to Force capabilities? Though I admit I could have worded that better.

They haven't failed him thus far.

They haven't made him one of the greatest ever either.

Nephthys
They haven't failed him thus far, not sure why you'd make that assumption tbh.

Revan did lose all his fights in TOR.

NewGuy01
Which is reasonable, considering his opponents.

Nephthys
And considering these opponents?

NewGuy01
As far as I can tell, they're not teaming up on him, so he'll probably do well enough.

Unless characters are allowed to temporarily team up. I can see Krayt and Vader getting along well...

carthage
Originally posted by Nephthys
And considering these opponents?

Do you think he gets dropped by the others in a duel before he can use his force abilities?

Stigma
TBH in a duel Revan is the weakest of all here.

EmperorSidious2
Originally posted by Stigma
TBH in a duel Revan is the weakest of all here.

I concur.

Sinious
He is also the strongest in the force and didn't have trouble dealing with superior duelists before. I'd say Kun would eventually beat him though since he can keep up in the force and is probably the best duelist here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.