Happy Birthday, USA!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
I wish all of my fellow Americans (even those that I don't get along with/have on ignore) a Happy Independence Day. To celebrate our ancestors' victory over king George and the British over two centuries ago I think that this year I will just sit back, relax, eat pizza, and watch the highly entertaining blu-ray version of Mel Gibson's The Patriot movie on my big screen plasma HD tv. smile

It's so wonderful being American isn't it? Happy Dance Happy Dance

(At least for now, anyway) wink

Time-Immemorial
Happy 4th!!

Star428
Same to you, my friend. Don't forget to fly our colors! thumb up rock

Time-Immemorial
Will do!

dynamix
happy 4th guys. have fun and be safe

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Star428
I wish all of my fellow Americans (even those that I don't get along with/have on ignore) a Happy Independence Day. To celebrate our ancestors' victory over king George and the British over two centuries ago I think that this year I will just sit back, relax, eat pizza, and watch the highly entertaining blu-ray version of Mel Gibson's The Patriot movie on my big screen plasma HD tv. smile

It's so wonderful being American isn't it? Happy Dance Happy Dance

(At least for now, anyway) wink why don't you watch Independence Day - Will Smith punches and alien and saves the world ...again

Star428
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
why don't you watch Independence Day - Will Smith punches and alien and saves the world ...again

I know. I like that movie too but like The Patriot much better. Course, I can always watch both! smile

Life_Voice
Happy Birthday

Slay
I want to wish the USA a belated happy 2015th birthday!

Bardock42
USA it was your birthday, happy birthday USA....

Nuke Nixon
USA... born in fire and blood and gunpowder. Good times.

Flyattractor
Gonna die whimpering in political correctness and bureaucratic bullshite.

Star428
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Gonna die whimpering in political correctness and bureaucratic bullshite.

Probably, unfortunately. Unless things change a whole lot. Hopefully, Trump will be that change for the better. He's probably our last hope for it. thumb up

walshy
Probably, unfortunately. Unless things change a whole lot. Hopefully, Trump will be that change for the better. He's probably our last hope for it. thumb up i think you should be president

Slay
Yeah, if Trump doesn't become president of the US, it's gonna be the end of the world. We'll all spontaneously combust in a storm of libtardedness.

Star428
Originally posted by walshy
i think you should be president

LOL. I wouldn't want that kind of responsibility and burden in a million years even if it did make me the most powerful human on the planet. I can barely manage my own life let alone an entire country's. Thanks for the compliment though, walshy.

Kharhmah
Probably, unfortunately. Unless things change a whole lot. Hopefully, Trump will be that change for the better. He's probably our last hope for it. thumb up
This post makes me feel physically ill.

Star428
Originally posted by Kharhmah
This post makes me feel physically ill.

Guess the truth hurts, eh? You must be a liberal.

Kharhmah
No, what causes me distress, is people actually being serious in their support of a massively bigoted arsehole.

Kharhmah
Also, with a little trip to google to double check the UK equivalences of what you would describe as "a liberal", I can safely say that I am, apparently, not one.

Slay
This be 'Murica. We don't not no curr 'bout no UK equimalavalencies!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kharhmah
No, what causes me distress, is people actually being serious in their support of a massively bigoted arsehole. Agreed, the dude's a major tool.

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Slay
Yeah, if Trump doesn't become president of the US, it's gonna be the end of the world. We'll all spontaneously combust in a storm of libtardedness.

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/youre_serious_futurama.gif

Slay
Welcome to KMC, my name is Slay.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.