Itachi Uchiha vs God Emperor of Mankind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

USSJ
the emperor from warhammer 40k.
healthy full power itachi
pre heresy emps
full intel
distance: 3km

StealthRanger
Wow, regardless of the board you post at you make terrible godstomp threads

Magnus solos the HST, Emprah>>>>

SevenShackles
This is so one sided it isn't funny, I dare say this is heresy

NemeBro
What power does the God Emperor of Mankind wield before the might of the Mangekyo Sharingan?

Itachi stomps.

Prof. T.C McAbe
The Emperor is dead, he loses by default. Except of this he was maybe on par with a greater Demon or Lord but by far below the Gods. He was slain by a Man, a powerful one but still just a man.

Nephthys
I don't understand, these are the same person. Is this a mirror match?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
The Emperor is dead, he loses by default. Except of this he was maybe on par with a greater Demon or Lord but by far below the Gods. He was slain by a Man, a powerful one but still just a man. I can't troll anymore because your post is so wrong.

Horus was a Primarch, and stood ten or more feet tall. He and his brothers could slay even the strongest of Greater Daemons in single combat, proven when Lorgar, widely considered the weakest Primarch at that time, managed to defeat An'ggrath, Khorne's mightiest Bloodthirster, in a duel.

Horus, the Primarch who mortally wounded the Emperor, was also glutted on the power of Chaos at the time, granting him enormous powers of sorcery. Yet the Emperor still destroyed him, despite not bringing his full power upon him because Horus was his son.

StealthRanger
"Just a man"

Well if you take the perspective of people at DakkaDakka and think "they're flesh so they can't be durable as their feats have them as and any mong with an RPG-7 could one shot them" and bawww when some super feat in the verse happens (Lion vs Luther, for example) and complain "2 year old fanfiction" or "weeaboo catering"

dika123
god emperor destroy naruto-verse big grin big grin

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
The Emperor is dead, he loses by default. Except of this he was maybe on par with a greater Demon or Lord but by far below the Gods. He was slain by a Man, a powerful one but still just a man.

What?

Emperor "maybe on par with a Greater Demon"? (btw it is spelled Daemon)
Horus "just a man"?

Those statements are facepalm-worthy.

Nevermind the bit about the OP saying this is pre-Heresy, so Great Crusade Era Emperor probably, so he is most certainly very much alive and active.

This is a guy who can project his psychic essence across an entire friggin' galaxy, made a 100k Space Marines kneel with a single, casual mental command, and in The Wolf of Ash and Fire tore open a warp rift that swallowed the core of an entire small Ork tech planet IIRC (no easy feat, considering that while he was doing this, he would have had to keep all the daemons clawing to crawl out into realspace in check as well). Hell, in the really old White Dwarf article that depicted the battle between the Emperor and Horus, they described the final attack that obliterated Horus as something like "more powerful than a supernova but more focused than a lazer" or some such shite.
He utterly godstomps this.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by StealthRanger
"Just a man"

Well if you take the perspective of people at DakkaDakka and think "they're flesh so they can't be durable as their feats have them as and any mong with an RPG-7 could one shot them" and bawww when some super feat in the verse happens (Lion vs Luther, for example) and complain "2 year old fanfiction" or "weeaboo catering"

To be fair though, the power levels of the Primarchs fluctuate a lot, depending on the author. Graham McNeill's primarchs are nigh-unstoppable, where as Abnett's primarchs are a lot more toned down. For example, in The Unremembered Empire, shrapnel from bolter rounds actually pierced Guilliman's flesh, where as hard rounds were pinging off of Corax's bare skin in Deliverance Lost (I think it was this book. Been a while since I have read it, but the scene in question was a flashback from when Corax was busy with his rebellion. And yes, I know this is a Gav Thorpe book, not McNeill).

BeyonderGod
Look at Itachi Susanoos Databook......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.