Who is the best Sith Sorcerer in history?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Freedon Nadd was suggested to be the greatest Sith Sorcerer who ever lived in the TotJ Companion guide, but that only involves characters up to and of that time. There are others who practiced Sorcery after his time.

So who, in your opinion, was the greatest Sith Sorcerer to grace SW history and why?

The_Tempest
Sheev, Vitiate, Kun, Sadow, etc. are all contenders as well I think.

SunRazer
I was kind of hoping for a conclusive, definite answer consisting of one character only.

The_Tempest
You're in da wrong franchise for that, my son.

SunRazer
The same franchise where Sidious gets a dozen quotes confirming his supremacy? I think not.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by SunRazer
The same franchise where Sidious gets a dozen quotes confirming his supremacy? I think not.

As in most things, Sheev is exceptional.

NewGuy01
Vitiate's probably got the crown for this one as it stands.

S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate, IMO.

Trocity
You didn't even have to post, Legend. We all knew what your answer would be.

NewGuy01
...That's not very nice.

Nephthys
Vitiate.

ILS
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Vitiate's probably got the crown for this one as it stands. thumb up
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate, IMO. omfg biased any1? Sidious >>> Vitiate bro

Trocity
Being nice and being right can't always correlate.

AncientPower
Vitiate.

Stigma
Originally posted by Trocity
You didn't even have to post, Legend. We all knew what your answer would be.
thumb up

Anyways, probably Vitiate.

Revanchiste
Exar Kun. Of course Kun must be on the list, Revan that learned a lot about sith magic and Rakatta technology... Many ancient sith, Like tulak hord, and 100 years of darknest protagonists, Palpatine. Even if prefer relying on pure force power.
Some sith inquisitor in the great sith war. Vitiate (+100 for the ritual that make him immortal...)
And any kind of cheaty bitchy force user, that have acess to sith magic. Since those kind of guy tend to really invest themself learning sith agic over regular force powers...

The problem with sith magic, is that the wielder never use their abilities at full potential, many spells and ritual are pointless if not use in the right situation... It is up to the igeniousity of the wielder to find a way to exploit those powers... There is many sith sorcery/alchemmy manipulation that could not be applicated in a direct matter...
WHo is the best? We just simply don't know. we know that there is guy great at this art...

psmith81992
Vitiate.

SunRazer
It's suggested Freedon Nadd was the best Sith Sorcerer in history up to and of TotJ, which would include Kun, no? Sadow and Kun are excellent sorcerers regardless.

Vitiate's probably the Emperor of Sorcery as well as the Emperor of the Sith then.

ILS
As of Dark Disciple Quinlan Vos is now the indisputable master of Sith Sorcery in the Star Wars universe due to his unpredictability

Revanchiste
Originally posted by ILS
As of Dark Disciple Quinlan Vos is now the indisputable master of Sith Sorcery in the Star Wars universe due to his unpredictability
Again, being a master sorcerer is not only something base on raw power , it requiere igeniosity...

Revanchiste
igeniosty*

Q99
Karness Muur should be mentioned in this thread for being one of the best ones.

Though actual best, I go with Vitiate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.