Declaring independence....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
This list is of permanent "team members" who are looking to go solo. They meet and fight it out free for all style, the winner becomes a new solo act.
Contest takes place in an abandon city style platform.

1.Fandal the dashing

2.Human Torch

3.Kitty Pride

4.Colossus

5.Arc Angle

6.Hawkeye

7.Box

Scoobless
Nova blast

Everyone but Torch dies.

Ionceknewu
Originally posted by Scoobless
Nova blast

Everyone but Torch dies.

thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Nova blast

Everyone but Torch dies.

Torch doesn't kill.

Ionceknewu
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Torch doesn't kill.

He does today and did in the Negative zone, where he basically won.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Ionceknewu
He does today and did in the Negative zone, where he basically won. Not how things work. He doesn't kill

Scoobless
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not how things work. He doesn't kill

He does give heat stroke though.... worked on She-Hulk

Burn away the oxygen, melt Colossus' legs...whatever.

Torch is the most powerful, one of the fastest and (barring Fandral) the most experienced combatant on the list.

DarkSaint85
Until kitty goes intangible, wait until he burns himself out with the exhaustion (nova blasts do that) then phases him.

She won't even have to wait long, the Nova blast is quite brief.

Ionceknewu
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Until kitty goes intangible, wait until he burns himself out with the exhaustion (nova blasts do that) then phases him.

She won't even have to wait long, the Nova blast is quite brief.

Nah, Kitty has always had a thing for hot guys, remember Johnny beat Graviton solo, defeated Anihillus solo. Johnny can be a beast.

DarkSaint85
Yeah. He did. But Kitty's sole power negates everything he can do....and the Nova Blast, whilst it can be powerful, opens him up to a counter attack, which Kitty is well placed to do.

She has great reaction feats of going intangible. Say he goes nova, as she goes intangible. He is drained, collapses back to the ground. She could just walk up to him, and phase. Doesn't even have to kill, as its out of character for her, but it would KO him.

Plus, she's with StarLord now. Hot guys won't sway her,especially not a man ho like Johnny.

Ionceknewu
Yeah. He did. But Kitty's sole power negates everything he can do....and the Nova Blast, whilst it can be powerful, opens him up to a counter attack, which Kitty is well placed to do.

She has great reaction feats of going intangible. Say he goes nova, as she goes intangible. He is drained, collapses back to the ground. She could just walk up to him, and phase. Doesn't even have to kill, as its out of character for her, but it would KO him.

Plus, she's with StarLord now. Hot guys won't sway her,especially not a man ho like Johnny.

with Kitty he can just create a vortex to draw air away from the area she is in. He can do this for hours. She has to breathe when she turns human.

Ionceknewu

Wouldn't you love to see ship back and his old costume. I know I would.

Gadabout
But would Johnny go nova right off the back? And this is a city scape so he wouldn't know where everyone is. And would an indirect nova blast kill Colossus...or even Fandral

iceman24567
Johny wouldn't try to kill these people

leonidas
not sure how kitty is being beaten in this thing...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by leonidas
not sure how kitty is being beaten in this thing...

thumb up

None of the others will be able to affect her - and she's hardly a slouch in h2h.

with Kitty he can just create a vortex to draw air away from the area she is in. He can do this for hours. She has to breathe when she turns human.

Wait, I thought you agreed that he'd do a Nova blast? Now he's drawing the air away? Which is it?

As soon as he does a Nova Blast (as you earlier agreed with) it drains him completely. Besides:

http://oi59.tinypic.com/a5et82.jpg
http://oi62.tinypic.com/2vngrj4.jpg

She can breathe just fine.

DarkSaint85
As for how bloodlusted she can get?

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/p180x540/10012641_796138930443486_6724887513443554457_o.jpg

Considering she can keep up and blow Lady Deathstrike's hand...

Ionceknewu
Johnny can certainly keep the Nova in reserve and draw air away, I don't read x men, does Kitty still have a limit to how long she can stay intangible without air? I kind of remember way back when I did read Xmen, she did.

DarkSaint85
Johnny can certainly keep the Nova in reserve and draw air away, I don't read x men, does Kitty still have a limit to how long she can stay intangible without air? I kind of remember way back when I did read Xmen, she did.

She can phase and breathe at the same time now.

Besides, if he tried doing that, Colossus or someone else would take him out.

Ionceknewu
She can phase and breathe at the same time now.

Besides, if he tried doing that, Colossus or someone else would take him out.

Ahh the old power up to SSJ Kitty. Nah, Johnny can multi task.

DarkSaint85
Ahh the old power up to SSJ Kitty. Nah, Johnny can multi task.

Which would drain him even further.

Nah, SSJ Kitty is using her current form, which is the Black Vortex. She'd just pohase the entire Earth and dump everyone in space.

Ionceknewu
Which would drain him even further.

Nah, SSJ Kitty is using her current form, which is the Black Vortex. She'd just pohase the entire Earth and dump everyone in space.

How horrible, was this pre disneyfication or Marvel Cash Cow as I like to think of it or some insane writer who changed the very nature of Kitty. Is she still about 16?

DarkSaint85
How horrible, was this pre disneyfication or Marvel Cash Cow as I like to think of it or some insane writer who changed the very nature of Kitty. Is she still about 16?

No, she's older. Got an upgrade.

iceman24567
No, she's older. Got an upgrade. Not in the chest area

Scoobless
http://oi59.tinypic.com/a5et82.jpg
http://oi62.tinypic.com/2vngrj4.jpg

She can breathe just fine.

Breathing extremely hot air or smoke is how the majority of people die in fires.

Sin I AM
Breathing extremely hot air or smoke is how the majority of people die in fires.

Then how does she breathe in space or underground

Scoobless
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Then how does she breathe in space or underground

For the writer's sake, I hope that she doesn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.