Battlebots DC vs Marvel vs DBZ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

captain_viet
Nimrod vs Ultron vs Cell vs Cyborg Superman vs Braniac vs Amazo vs Thought Robot vs The Fury

Who would will win ?

Surtur
I'd say it comes down to Amazo vs Fury. Amazo is going to take a massive jump in power just by looking at all the other combatants. However, Fury at its height could survive universal destruction(though it did hurt it, just didn't completely destroy it). So there is a chance you could maybe argue it's got such a high level of power that it could maybe resist or otherwise prevent Amazo from being able to copy the Fury's own powers.

I mean the Fury at it's height of power outclasses every single character from DBZ combined. That is the level of power we are talking about here, and people like Nimrod, Ultron, Cell, Cyborg Superman, Brainiac, etc. aren't even a blip compared to that.

The only potential issue is Cyborg Superman is hard to kill. I realize Cell is also hard to put down, he can come back if a single cell is left. But CS can survive complete and total destruction. But keep in mind he'd still be incapable of doing anything to Fury or Amazo. Sort of like me versus an indestructible ant. I can't full on kill it, but it's still nothing but a minor annoyance to me at best.

Astner
Originally posted by captain_viet
Nimrod vs Ultron vs Cell vs Cyborg Superman vs Braniac vs Amazo vs Thought Robot vs The Fury

Who would will win ?
Thought Robot
The Fury
Amazo
Cell / Cyborg Superman
Nimrod
Ultron
Braniac
I put Braniac last because he's heavily reliant on external technology for power, if allowed the technology he was using in Convergence he'd be moved up to #2.

Henry_Pym
Amazo, Thought Robot & Fury shouldn't be here

Also we need versions for the characters being used here. Nimrod loses though.

Surtur
Originally posted by Astner

Thought Robot
The Fury
Amazo
Cell / Cyborg Superman
Nimrod
Ultron
Braniac
I put Braniac last because he's heavily reliant on external technology for power, if allowed the technology he was using in Convergence he'd be moved up to #2.

So Brainiac was a universal level being with the Convergence tech?

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Amazo, Thought Robot & Fury shouldn't be here

If you remove them this is basically just going to end up with Cell and Hank Henshaw fighting each other for all eternity.

Astner
Originally posted by Surtur
So Brainiac was a universal level being with the Convergence tech?
That depends on what you mean with universal. He was multiversal in the sense that he could traverse the multiverse and send people back in time, but he never destroyed a universe; but neither did the Fury.

Galan007
I'd put peak Amazo beyond Fury, tbh.

Astner
Originally posted by Galan007
I'd put peak Amazo beyond Fury, tbh.
I know you're a DC fanboy, but that's pushing it. thumb down

Galan007
It's not fanboyism, it's fact. Peak Amazo had no issues copying the Worlogog--an artifact which allows for universal destruction/creation. So IF Fury had something Amazo didn't, he would just dupe it.

Pull your head out of your ass. thumb up

Sj_Sharp
Thought Robot?

Mismatch.

Astner
It's not fanboyism, it's fact. Peak Amazo had no issues copying the Worlogog--an artifact which allows for universal destruction/creation. So IF Fury had something Amazo didn't, he would just dupe it.
When did the Worlogog destroy and recreate a universe? But even assuming it did Amazo never did so it's a stretch to assume Amazo copy that ability.

Pull your head out of your ass. thumb up
Why? The average IQ was higher in there than out here.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^Why so insecure? What next, your P-Size?
Originally posted by captain_viet

Who would will win ?

Though Robot
Brainiac
Amazo
Fury
Cyborg Superman
Ultron
Nimrod
Cell

Utrigita
It'll come down to Amazo and the Fury in the end imo. I'm leaning strongly towards that outcome being a stalemate, because as fast as Fury can adapt to kill Amazo or incapacitate it, Amazo will have copied whatever Fury meant to pull off. Fury will then adapt etc etc

Galan007
When did the Worlogog destroy and recreate a universe? But even assuming it did Amazo never did so it's a stretch to assume Amazo copy that ability. When Extant acquired it in JSA. An incomplete Worlogog also froze a big bang forever in time.

Also, the 'gog automatically upgrades its user, in order for them to fully comprehend the omniscience/omnipotence it gleans. IOW, all Worlogog users are equal in terms of what they can do with it. It's not like the IG, where some users can preform better feats than others.

Astner
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
^Why so insecure?
I think you forgot an "are" in there somewhere. But even so, that is an incredibly awkward phrasing considering the context. You're not necessarily insecure just because you flaunt your ego, and I wasn't even doing that. Galan took a shot at me and I fired back. We were kidding around, that's what normal people do. Dipshit.

Though Robot
Brainiac
Amazo
Fury
Cyborg Superman
Ultron
Nimrod
Cell
Do you even know these characters? How is Ultron beyond Nimrod, and how is Cell last?

Astner
When Extant acquired it in JSA. An incomplete Worlogog also froze a big bang forever in time.
What issue did that happen in?

Prof. T.C McAbe
I think you forgot an "are" in there somewhere. But even so, that is an incredibly awkward phrasing considering the context. You're not necessarily insecure just because you flaunt your ego, and I wasn't even doing that. Galan took a shot at me and I fired back. We were kidding around, that's what normal people do. Dipshit.

Do you even know these characters? How is Ultron beyond Nimrod, and how is Cell last?

I didn't. Denial, justification, anger, insults. GG. That was easy.

Yes, I do. Because of feats. Cell is out of his league here.

Galan007
What issue did that happen in? Hourman #13:
http://i.imgur.com/W1nEgNqm.jpg

Astner
I didn't.
Well if you didn't forget then you're just stupid and didn't know any better, because it's grammatically incorrect.

Denial, justification, anger, insults. GG. That was easy.
You're not around people a lot, are you?

Yes, I do. Because of feats.
So what feats puts Ultron beyond Nimrod?

Cell is out of his league here.
If you restrict it to feats of collateral damage, sure. But if you also consider scaling feats then Cell is easily a planet-buster; which is way beyond Ultron's and Nimrod's league; he is also significantly faster.

Hourman #13:
http://i.imgur.com/W1nEgNqm.jpg
One more thing, when did Amazo copy the Worlogog?

carver9
Cell was a solar system buster (probably higher than that) which was conformed by Akira. Planet busters are for people like Vegeta at a power level of 18k (I honestly think Goku during DB world tornament could shed a planet but whatever).

Prof. T.C McAbe
Well if you didn't forget then you're just stupid and didn't know any better, because it's grammatically incorrect.

You're not around people a lot, are you?

So what feats puts Ultron beyond Nimrod?

If you restrict it to feats of collateral damage, sure. But if you also consider scaling feats then Cell is easily a planet-buster; which is way beyond Ultron's and Nimrod's league; he is also significantly faster.

One more thing, when did Amazo copy the Worlogog?

You still don't get it? laughing out loud Well there goes your IQ.

More than you it seems^^. You are very young I guess?

Read the comics.

PL? If we go the PL route I would place my bet on Ultron and Nimrod.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.