TDK Batman versus Ninja Turtles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RJ 2.0
TDK Batman versus the most recent Turtles.

Fight takes place in the warehouse from Raiders of the Loat Ark.

Who wins?

TheVaultDweller
lol a single turtle could probably punch Bruce's head clean off.

RJ 2.0
Doubtful.

TheVaultDweller
They were bullet timing, displayed almost Spiderman-like agility, tossed around cargo containers, and certain parts of their bodies were straight up bulletproof. Not to mention they are more skilled than Bruce as well. And there are 4 of them. Sorry, but no way in hell Bats is winning this.

RJ 2.0
Nothing close to Spidey feats, but they were fast as hell, yes. Batman has the edge in stealth though.

Let's discuss animated Batman too?

KingD19
The Turtles are like 8 feet tall, and were still nearly as stealthy as Batman when they were goofing around. The Foot for example had no idea who was destroying them in the subway. And no one knew Raph was even at the docks until he started a riot and chucked a cargo container. And yes, one of them could easily punch his head clean off if they felt like it.

TDK Batman loses 100/10

Also some versions of animated Batman are unfair even against the turtles.

Silent Master
Even a single turtle would destroy Baleman.

KingD19
Originally posted by Silent Master
Even a single turtle would destroy Baleman.

I'd give featless Casey Jones from the sequel a win over Baleman right now.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Let's discuss animated Batman too?

If we take animated movie Bats showings, this indeed becomes an entirely different ballgame, depending which films we draw from. Some animated versions of Bats are actually quite beastly, who I could see taking out the turtles in this environment.

TheVaultDweller
Not animated though, but Adam West Batman can probably win via Mutant Turtle Repellent. laughing

Time-Immemorial

Who wins?

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/1/7/customsig_147017_5x.gif

BruceSkywalker
animated batman destroys..

movie batman loses

affleck batman stomps

Genesis-Soldier
if one turtle cant beat batman then two would shit stomp

honestly all four turtles against batman is border line spite thread, batman doesn't take this at all

KingD19
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
if one turtle cant beat batman then two would shit stomp

honestly all four turtles against batman is border line spite thread, batman doesn't take this at all

What do you mean borderline? It's spite with just one of them. All four is just evil.

Genesis-Soldier
eh I like to think I am an optimist

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

movie batman loses

affleck batman stomps This I think.

TheVaultDweller
This I think.

Yeah. I've looked at more of the animated Batman film showings. He's too much even for the turtles. As said, Baleman loses, and Batfleck (considering he is going to have to at least be able to give a Kryptonian some trouble) should be portrayed as being able to take out the turtles, once DoJ comes out.

quanchi112

movie batman loses

affleck batman stomps We haven't seen the film for affleck batman which have ranted and raved about sucking.

Robtard

Who wins?

Batman might be able to take one out if he has that sticky-bomb-gun he had in the second film. If he's able to get the drop.

Two or more turtles smear him into bat-butter.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
and Batfleck (considering he is going to have to at least be able to give a Kryptonian some trouble) should be portrayed as being able to take out the turtles, once DoJ comes out.

Depends if he's using kyrptonite. Because kryptonite will be useless against the turtles.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Depends if he's using kyrptonite. Because kryptonite will be useless against the turtles.

Well, I agree that we will have to wait and see exactly how he manages to face up to Kal, but I still expect him to probably be up there with guys like Ozy in terms of stats and combat ability, and also have an even fancier arsenal of tools and weaponry at his disposal. But that's purely my own personal opinion and speculation.

TheVaultDweller
Anyway, I think we can all agree that the OP has been settled.

Utrigita

movie batman loses

affleck batman stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.