DoE Bane vs. FE Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Setting: Alderaan mountains

No amp/prep time.

Who wins?

EmperorSidious2
Malgus

Nephthys
Bane.

carthage
Malgus stomps

More powerful, more skilled.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
Bane.
Out of curiosity, in what areas DoE Bane is better than FE Malgus, in your opinion?

Nephthys
Speed, power, lightning, possibly TK, possibly strength, possibly skill, force knowledge, willpower, intelligence, baldness.

ILS
He's also better at dying.

Nephthys
Indeed. It took a suped-up, unblockable sorcery attack to beat Bane. Malgus died to grenades and falling damage. Bane died way more epically.

Stigma
Speed, power, lightning, possibly TK, possibly strength, possibly skill, force knowledge, willpower, intelligence,
Interesting.

baldness.
Nah.

Nephthys
Malgus is an ugly mother****er with veins and shit all over his head. Bane is a classy bald guy who wears clown make up around his eyes for some reason. He looks way better than Malgus.

NewGuy01
Speed,

Probably.

Arguably.

Arguably.

Probably not.

Probably.

Ehhh

|King Joker|
https://31.media.tumblr.com/9b46f49bea0b72855b4c59d3e5482c38/tumblr_nkboukj7GS1qkgh4go1_250.gif

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Probably.

Yeah.

Probably not.

Well, obviously this is the big one I'll stick to my guns on.

Arguably.

Sure, but I'm confident in Bane. Even his weakest incarnation could easily ash dudes.

Arguably.

Yeah, but again I'm confident since I don't dismiss 90% of his feats like some do.

Probably not.

Yeah, maybe.

Probably.

thumb up

Ehhh

Bane wiped out the Brotherhood through guile. He manipulated both Kas'im and Githany into training him and manipulated Kaan easily. He was extremely well versed in Sith history, darkside lore and knowledge and had a monstrous learning rate. He created the RoT. He was a chessmaster visionary who created a vast network of spies and a hundred long term plans that stretched decades into the future.

And he did all of that after growing up as a ****ing miner. Bane's a certified genius. And he's endured way more pain than Malgus has with less difficulty and has demonstrated his exceptional willpower much more than Malgus has.

Stigma
I don't dismiss 90% of his feats like some do.
And why do you think that is, huh?

carthage
Bane doesn't have better TK feats than Malgus lmao, and he isn't winning a duel. He didn't outskill Kas'im he needed to draw on the nexus to kill him, and he's only beaten Sirak by virtue of his own skill.

Stigma
I concur.

SunRazer
He did outskill Kas'im, but regardless, Malgus cuts him in half.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.