Revan and the Jedi Exile Run a Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Revan and the Jedi Exile, as of the end of KotOR and KotOR II respectively, brave the depths of Dromund Kaas against a variety of Sith foes. Standard morals and equipment.

1. Scourge and Darth Nyriss (as of Revan)

2. Naga Sadow and Ludo Kressh (as of TotJ: Fall of the Sith Empire)

3. Darth Bane and Darth Zannah (as of Dynasty of Evil)

4. Darth Maul and Darth Tyranus (as of TPM and RotS, respectively)

5. Darth Sidious (as of RotS)

Angelalex242
4 is too close to call. Dead at 5, for sure.

NewGuy01
...Possibly 2?

carthage

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
...Possibly 2?

How likely do you think they would fall there?

NewGuy01
Just about every time.

SunRazer
You said possibly, lol.

Are there any reasons for them falling at 2? I see Revan matching them in combat skill, to be honest, and lightsabers seem a more practical weapon than Sith war blades. And the gauntlet runners seem to be more versatile too. Not sure how they handle Sorcery, though.

NewGuy01
Revan could probably beat Sadow, yeah. Strongly doubt he'll be able to do it before the Exile loses to Ludo, though.

SunRazer
Where do you rank the Exile anyway? You seem to be pretty unimpressed with her.

EmperorSidious2
stop at 4

Emperordmb
2 or 3

NewGuy01
Originally posted by SunRazer
Where do you rank the Exile anyway? You seem to be pretty unimpressed with her.

Compared to whom?

SunRazer
As in, would you rank her Qui-Gon level or what?

AncientPower
Dead at 5.

SunRazer
lol AncientPower, where do you rank the Jedi Exile and Revan respectively?

Stigma
Stop at 4.

AncientPower
Revan on Exar Kun level, above Vader but below Caedus.

Exile is harder to compare, but on a very loose tier I'd say above Shaak Ti and below Windu.

SunRazer
I believe you rank Shaak higher than most. So would that mean you rank the Exile > Obi-Wan?

AncientPower
Essentially yes, stronger in the Force, she is likely less skilled a swordmaster given his unrivalled Soresu though.

Nephthys
Kotor 2 Exile was arguably a more skilled swordsman than Kenobi, seeing as she could copy her opponents form mid-combat and had fought hundreds of Sith by the end of the game.

AncientPower
Yeh but I don't want to get into the inevitable "My saga era character has more exposure than your non-saga era character so saga wins" debate.

carthage
The Exile isn't better than Kenobi in anything at all other than power

Nephthys
She's better at actually managing to kill her opponents than him.

SunRazer
To be fair, Maul and Dooku are more skilled than anybody the Exile's ever fought. Then again, Traya is more powerful than anybody Kenobi has ever fought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.