Unarmed Battles - General Grievous and Asajj Ventress vs Darth Maul & Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Prime versions for all.

No lightsabers, and the Force can only be used to augment physical traits. The two teams are engaging in an unarmed brawl in the Peragus Mining Facility. Which team joins Kreia in the morgue?

Emperordmb
The brothers win. Maul is the most skilled h2h combatant, and Ventress is the weakest physically.

EmperorSidious2
Savage can take whatever Ventress can give and I'm pretty sure maul can out manuver and overpower Grevious.

ILS
The ratio of durability / offensive output between Grievous and either brother is hilariously distorted. Ventress just needs to hold one of them up and let Grievous do his job.

Beniboybling
I agree with Swords.

Without a lightsaber neither brother can do any real damage to Grievous, whereas he can still punch them both 20 times a second.

EDIT: I suppose its possible they might be able to pull open his chest cavity and squish his insides, however I'd still give it to Grievous 7/10.

ILS
While they're trying to pry parts off of him, he's punching them to pulp or tearing their bodies apart with his claws. Having six limbs doesn't hurt either, and it'd actually hurt either of them to try and strike Grievous' frame ala Kenobi in RotS.

Also not bought on Maul indisputably being more skilled than Grievous in terms of unarmed, but either way Grievous' unarmed feats are just better.

|King Joker|
thumb up Team 1.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.