John Connor (Genisys) vs. Darth Vader (suit)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Skynet's new super terminator has to stop Darth Vader who is tasked with his destruction. Who prevails ?

Robtard
Vader via Force-hold then multiple sabre swings that disintegrate Connor away with each swipe. /thread

At least that's where it should end.

EmperorSidious2
Vader

FrothByte
John Connor obliterates Vader. Vader can cut him with a saber all he wants, John will just heal himself. Vader can try to force choke him, John will just shapeshift his way out of it.

BruceSkywalker
Vader

Werewolf582
Meh.

Ends in sex

quanchi112
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Vader Have you seen the film ?

thecomedian2
T-3000 is way above T-1000 and T-1000 is too much for vader

quanchi112
Cues fanatical Star Wars fans who will say tk/thread.

Newjak
I don't know Pops was hitting the T-3000 with some laser device that was cutting multiple slashes into John and it only slowed him down.

playa1258
John via regen.

FrothByte
Nothing Vader has can stop John from healing himself.

Darkstorm Zero
T-3000 has too many options for Vader to deal with in a straight up battle. Vader lacks lightning control, so the one option open to most Sith lords is out, and even if he had it, I doubt he could deep fry every nanite that John is made of now.

quanchi112
So I guess the Sith Lord goes down.

carthage
Vader gets stomped

quanchi112
Originally posted by carthage
Vader gets stomped It does seem the Vader fanboys have conceded as much.

Estacado
Originally posted by Newjak
I don't know Pops was hitting the T-3000 with some laser device that was cutting multiple slashes into John and it only slowed him down.
This.
Lightsaber would be useless here.

HulkIsHulk
Originally posted by Newjak
Really? I am going to get hem movie when I can

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.