Odds on...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Just been viewing the advertising banner at the top and I've seen some good odds up there for the coming play-off football game: -

22 to 1 - Wolves win 3-1

7 to 1 - Wolves win 1-0

It caught my eye cus of my weekend away, whenever we get together like this we always end up in a bookie's to have a dabble. Whats your take on this Finti?

I think I'll have a couple of quid on both those results, and I suppose my mates will also have a go at some other results too.

Whoever wins, we'll pool the money together and go out on the lash with it. cool

finti
you all have a different way of setting the odds than we do, but I would have gone for a 3-2 Sheffield United win

Bespin Bart
I don't watch football. Never understood it.

Catch 22
What's not to understand about 2 teams kicking a ball??????

finti
hey there BB long time no see

yerssot
because you have to get the ball in this big thing where this dude tries to keep it out from?

Tex
I've never seen that advertisment.
I think we get different ads depending on our location???

yerssot
could be, I had the harry potter ad for days sad
now I have a crappy french one about visiting the USA

Bespin Bart
I'm sure the French didn't put their heart into an ad saying "Visit the US"

Bespin Bart
Hello Finti. smile

I've been sorta hanging around. Usually I just pop in to post in Ush's RPG, but that would be all.

Nova
those look like some pretty good odds

Colony
I refuse to bet after losing a tenner on QPR yesterday. If I would I'd go for Sheff though, I think that Wolves are destined to stay in Division One forever.

Corran
Any other tips for us then people?

finti
who will win next year premiere league?

Corran
Too easy, Everton of course with Leeds, Villa and the Red-shite being relegated.

Ushgarak
That's a tad hopeful on the Shite now, isn't it?

Corran
maybe a little but you never know.

finti
oh yeah we know toffees wont win

mechmoggy
The Villa will kick ass this year! stick out tongue

Corran
Yes of course Mech. BTW have you taken those 'special' tablets of yours today?

finti
the only ass Villa will kick is its own

mechmoggy
We'll kick Leeds all round the park. stick out tongue

finti
yeah probably the only team besides West Ham that DID NOT beat Leeds this year, must be the shirts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.