Drunk Hancock vs Twilight universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomedian2
Hancock(Drunk/Hangover as seen in the first scene) wakes up in the middle of the forest surounded by all Vampire and monsters seen on the saga(including the volturi,cullens, new borns ) the entire wolfpack and Children of the night, they
dont know who he is but are made aware that he is a demigod like creature that needs to be put down for good..

Hancock is Durnk/Hangover and says: "If you guys don't get out of my way, your head is going up his ass. You fellas sure want to ride this train?".. then the Twilight universe goes ape shit on his ass

https://josephmallozzi.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/hancock-drunk1.jpg

vs

http://images.fandango.com/images/fandangoblog/BD2banner-exclusive-lg.jpg

KingD19
They're all dead or heavily injured a short while later.

BruceSkywalker
thread is racist lol..

black man beats up sparkly white dudes lmao

Juk3n
Hancock Crush Puny Porcelain Figurines. Bad to use Hancock on this forum, genuinely invulnerable with no limit strength and speed.

thecomedian2
the volturi has a few vampires that could slow/hurt hancock at least for a while.... there is a vampire that makes people feel pain on their mind(so the whole body hurts) there are other vampires with mind illusions that make people see what that vampire want to see.. so.. its not really a one sided beat down after all...

FrothByte
Jane and her brother have the potential to cripple Hancock. It all depends on how fast Hancock is moving and if they're fast enough to catch him with their mind powers.

KingD19
There's no proof their powers will even work on him as he's an alien/angelic being of some sort. But even if they did, Hancock was casually breaking the sound barrier while blitzed out of his skull.

Robtard
The question is, will Hancock be able to shove someone's head up a twivamp ass without shattering the anus in the process.

thecomedian2
Originally posted by Robtard
The question is, will Hancock be able to shove someone's head up a twivamp ass without shattering the anus in the process. I am sure he could, the real question is... Could any of the Hot ladies(or maybe all of them could?) Tank Hancock in Bed? there was a deleted scene in where hancock was shagging a girl but somehow it didnt end well... this Vamp girls are way way more durable than humans...

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
There's no proof their powers will even work on him as he's an alien/angelic being of some sort. But even if they did, Hancock was casually breaking the sound barrier while blitzed out of his skull.

And the vamps are technically "dead" yet their powers still worked on each other. Worked on wolves too despite the wolves not being human.

Hancock would have to prove that he's immune to telepathic attacks before we can assume he is.

It's his speed that the twivamps need to worry about. That said, the twivamps aren't slow either. I just don't recall any of them using their psychic powers while fighting at high speeds.

KingD19
Originally posted by FrothByte
And the vamps are technically "dead" yet their powers still worked on each other. Worked on wolves too despite the wolves not being human.

Hancock would have to prove that he's immune to telepathic attacks before we can assume he is.

It's his speed that the twivamps need to worry about. That said, the twivamps aren't slow either. I just don't recall any of them using their psychic powers while fighting at high speeds.

Of course their powers worked one each other. They're all vampires.

And the wolf shifters were human. They just had access to the spirits of their ancestors to become wolves. True werewolves were hunted to near extinction much earlier and were called "Children of the Moon". They were so powerful a single one could take down tons of sparklies by themselves.

Also while the vamps aren't slow, none of them have ever gotten even close to breaking the sound barrier, and that's slow for Hancock considering he can go to the moon and back in a very short amount of time.

Genesis-Soldier
hancock takes this, yes jane and her brother are the bigger threats here but if they don't put him down then nothing will

relentless1
Hancock will drunkenly smash them to bits. Have you ever fought while drunk?? You may be sloppy but you sure as hell are giving it your all, Hancock would be way too fast and hit so hard the vamps would turn to paste

TheVaultDweller
Hancock makes a Twilight centipede out of them. Yeah, I went there.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Hancock makes a Twilight centipede out of them. Yeah, I went there.

I have seriously been waiting ages for this to come out, when will it hit the big screen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.