Darth Cognus/The Huntress vs Aurra Sing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
This is Cognus in DoE, so basically the Huntress (before receiving Sith training). Aurra Sing as of the end of TCW.

Standard equipment and morals, fight takes place in an abandoned mansion.

SunRazer
Bump.

carthage
Cognus loses a direct fight, and while I'm a little rusty regarding her feats wasn't she using stealth and different tactics to evade Set Harth? If she can go from room to room, and use stealth the environment seems better suited than an open area where Sing can perch and snipe. She also dodged Banes lightning and was faster than Set Harth (Harth could dodge blaster bolts). So she'd probably opt for a hit and run

Leaning Cognus

SunRazer
Set was the one running from her, lol.

Nephthys
Probably Cognus due to her ability to blunt force powers, and possibly her crazy good predictions.

SunRazer
I don't think she receives Visions in-combat, because that could be detrimental to her fighting.

Fated Xtasy
Kind of difficult to say. Her suppression abilities may only hinder Aurra. But at the moment I don't quite remember if that's all it does or Harth and Bane were actively resisting it.

That said Aurra is a master of all weapons. Vibroblades, blasters, and several other techniques. Even without her Force connection Cognus would be hard pressed in trying to combat Aurra Sing.

I'd say Aurra wins. Although it all depends on Cognus' suppression ability.

Nephthys
Originally posted by SunRazer
I don't think she receives Visions in-combat, because that could be detrimental to her fighting.

K. I was thinking of before the fight but thats prep so whtevr.

Another factor is that Cognus only needs to nick Aurra since her blade is seriously poisoned. I think she can do it. She's also got flash grenades and maybe some other things.

SunRazer
I'm fairly certain the flash grenades were from the mercenaries - Cognus only had Force Suppression and the poisoned vibroshivs.

Not sure how the Visions help - what if they show Cognus dying? lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.