Galactus vs WW Hulk and Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

USSJ
well fed galactus
bloodlusted

Werewolf582
Hulks straight is infinite.

Either hulk solos.

golem370
His power is so says Beyonder

Magnon
Originally posted by golem370
His power is so says Beyonder

But can we really trust in Beyonder's knowledge? After all, he had to be taught how to pee by Spider-Man.

golem370
If you were face to face with him in the comics you wouldn't say he was wrong.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Magnon
But can we really trust in Beyonder's knowledge? After all, he had to be taught how to pee by Spider-Man.

Spiderman is beyond omnipotent and that was a slightly retarded beyonder since he was dropped on his head a couple hundred times as a baby.

But hulks strength is infinite. You can't beat infinite.

Adam Grimes
If you were face to face with him in the comics you wouldn't say he was wrong. I did it.

juggerman
Originally posted by Werewolf582
You can't beat infinite.

But Superman can lift it eek!

Surtur
So Galactus utterly stomps these guys. No version of Hulk could come close to beating full power Galactus.

golem370
It depends if he can absorb Galactus's cosmic power draining him or weaking him aka Loeb Force Red Hulk

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by juggerman
But Superman can lift it eek! Superman benches Hulk's strength ftw.

Originally posted by Surtur
So Galactus utterly stomps these guys. No version of Hulk could come close to beating full power Galactus. Liar. Hulk eats him.

Surtur
It depends if he can absorb Galactus's cosmic power draining him or weaking him aka Loeb Force Red Hulk

I'd be iffy if it can even work on him at all since he is hilariously above all the other power cosmic users.

Henry_Pym
Galactus lets out a cosmic fart and kills these Christmas colored goofs.

golem370
Didn't Rulk do that to Watcher and Silver Surfer?

DTM
Something like that, but in that same storyline was basically useless against Galactus.

Full power Galactus would demolish not just these Hulk, but every single version of a Hulk ever created, like one would step on an ant. Hulks power is virtually nothing next to a Galactus of that level.

Surtur
Didn't Rulk do that to Watcher and Silver Surfer?

Yes, but Galactus is hilariously above the people you mentioned.

HulkIsHulk
A thread like this existing thumb down Oh, and btw Galctus lolmurderstomps so bad thta it is so far from funny

Surtur
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
A thread like this existing thumb down Oh, and btw Galctus lolmurderstomps so bad thta it is so far from funny

To be honest I couldn't exactly blame someone for thinking this might be a good fight given the way some people here talk about Hulk.

Stoic
One sided.fight. Galactus turns them into green and red puddles of pee,

Badabing
Originally posted by Surtur
So Galactus utterly stomps these guys. No version of Hulk could come close to beating full power Galactus. Hulk beat Galactus in the cartoon. That's good enough for me. thumb up

Seriously, I want to close this thread but am compelled to leave it open for some reason. mmm

Surtur
Yeah, but Galactus also jobbed to Ghost Rider in cartoons. Oh, and to the Avengers as well. Animated versions might as well just rename itself: Joblactus, The Failed Devourer of Worlds.

Time-Immemorial
Is this thread fro real?

Surtur
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Is this thread fro real?

Interesting philosophical question. Is anything real? Are we real? Do we just exist in the mind of an autistic boy fond of snow globes?

carver9
Hulk bench presses Galactus for the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.