Force Rage Quinlan Vos vs Force Rage Banakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Whose Force Rage is ragier, Enigma Admiral or the Chosen One?

carthage
Vos dies.

But at this point he would probably beat Kenobi tbh

Anakin > Quinlan Vos > Kenobi >= Ventress > Kolar

Total Warrior
Anakin would win, but it would be a hard and long fight

carthage
Probably Anakin due to greater strength in the force overall. But its an excellent fight and the two are more or less even now in the new canon.

Vos would beat any previous version of Anakin not including Revenge of the Sith

Angelalex242
Banakin?

What point in his life is this referring to?

Vos seems...inadequate next to Anakin.

carthage
Not really. He only loses because Anakin is naturally more powerful in the force than he is. Quinlan is equally skilled to Canon Anakin and even Legends Anakin while we're at it.

ILS
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Banakin?

What point in his life is this referring to?

Vos seems...inadequate next to Anakin. Was meant to be bananakin but I was sleep deprived

Stigma
Banana!Anakin stomps.

DarthAnt66

ILS
I have a feeling that wasn't a fight but rather Anakin just headbutting him, unless you can give some more context?

DarthAnt66

ILS
"As one, Anakin and Obi-Wan sprang from their place of concealment."

Cheers. thumb up

DarthAnt66
Yeah, and then Dooku shouted - clearly seeing them attack. Vos had a lightsaber in hand too.

Anakin >>> Vos, it seems. Quinlan can't even react fast enough to counter Anakin's moves.

ILS
They clearly weren't expecting a fight, whereas Anakin and Obi-Wan "targeted" them from a place of "concealment". Getting caught off-guard and cheapshotted is quite different from getting stomped in a fair fight, acolyte. thumb up

DarthAnt66
The Jedi weren't expecting a fight either. They were completely shocked to see Vos and Dooku say they were going to team up. They were also squeezed in a small desk.
Dooku had enough time to retrieve his lightsaber, shout, and raise back up. Vos also had his lightsaber in his grasp, fully aware of the situation once Dooku alerted him.

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
The Jedi weren't expecting a fight either. They were completely shocked to see Vos and Dooku say they were going to team up. They were also squeezed in a small desk.
Dooku had enough time to retrieve his lightsaber, shout, and raise back up. Vos also had his lightsaber in his grasp, fully aware of the situation once Dooku alerted him. Yes they were - they initiated the fight from a concealed location whereas Dooku and Vos were unaware until it was too late.

Shouting "Jedi" on instinct is quite different from having your defences, footwork and a combative mindset ready - not to mention the Jedi had a plan of attack in mind before the fight even started. You're reaching with "fully aware of the situation" lol.

DarthAnt66
You are acting as if every fight in Star Wars plays out on neutral grounds, lmfao. Every fight has circumstances.

Quinlan was perfectly ready for battle. He was still enraged (Force Rage), just ragdolled Dooku around the room with his hands, and had his lightsaber out and ready (having just fought Dooku only a minute before).

Ultimately, Anakin was that much quicker and stronger than Quinlan Vos. thumb up

ILS
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
You are acting as if every fight in Star Wars plays out on neutral grounds, lmfao. Every fight has circumstances. ..no, I'm not. I'm just letting you know of the circumstances involved in this fight. thumb up

You're getting away from the point, which is that Anakin sprang out of nowhere and headbutted. If it had been a Ludo/Naga situation I might have agreed with you but as it is, the text supports the notion that the element of surprise was a factor. So nah, Anakin and Kenobi aren't capable of blitzing Vos/Dooku. laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
Circumstances I'm fully aware of. thumb up

Lawl, Quinlan, lightsaber in hand and abilities bolstered by Force Rage, isn't capable of reacting fast enough from an incoming attack from Anakin despite being warned by Dooku that Jedi were right there. Surprise attack or not, it doesn't change the humiliation that Vos' reflexes can't even remotely compare to Anakin's.

You are assuming Vos wasn't aware of Anakin's presence until it was too late - but Dooku was not only aware but taking measures to defend himself, and we know that this incarnation of Vos can move faster than Dooku ("The count went from standing perfectly still to a blur, but Vos was faster."wink

It's logical to assume that, like Anakin, the Count too improved "vastly in power" from the later seasons of The Clone Wars and Revenge of the Sith.

ILS
Force Rage aids with foresight and reflexes now? Not that it's a relevant point.

I guess not. Anakin's already a beast, give him the element of surprise and it's no wonder he catches Vos out with an unarmed blow.

With that mind, I feel pretty embarrassed for all those sorry feebs who manage to get hit with punches and kicks in fights they were aware of ahead of time.

Yeno, like, Grievous, Maul, Dooku, Kenobi, Ventress, Plo, Savage... kind of everyone. I guess they've all wrecked each other faster than they can react now. thumb up

That doesn't even make sense, bro. Anakin's reflexes weren't even being called into question: he was initiating the attack, not reacting to one. Not sure if you can make much of a case for him doing any better than Vos were the tables turned, same with Kenobi.

And yeno, I can always bring up that in a myriad of other situations in the films and TCW that Dooku has more than adequately reacted to Kenobi. Suggesting he's now the kind of guy to get wrecked by him because Kenobi landed a cheapshot on him is, unfortunately, lolworthy.

You do understand that there is a difference between taking defensive measures, and taking adeqate defensive measures? He might have raised his blade or began to take a new angle but ultimately Kenobi had a target and the element of surprise - boom, Dooku gets his legs kicked out. You can react to someone and still be hit by them.

Darth Thor
Well looks like Dark Disciple will bring forth a new age of arguments on these boards. I like it thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.