Quinlan Vos (Dark disciple) vs Quinlan Vos (Legacy)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Hi guys, I didn't read Dark disciple bbut i know Vos is far more powerful now and would obviously beat legacy vos. Now, what i want to know is the difficulty of this fight, just to see the gap between the two versions

SunRazer
Ragdoll.

carthage
Vos stomps his Legends Self.

He ragdolled/choked out Ventress, mentally dominated a Nightsister beast with beast control, disarmed Dooku, humiliated Ventress in a duel, disarmed Count Dooku/pressed him in a fight.

He's much more powerful and skilled

|King Joker|
Yeah, Legacy Vos would get overwhelmed very quickly.

Total Warrior
thanks guys. It's quite odd: yesterday jedi such as agen kolar could stomp vos, now vos can disarm the count

carthage
Vos would ragdoll Kolar and kick his ass in a duel.

He's faster, more powerful, and he was fighting faster than even Ventress was

Total Warrior
Very impressive. Well, Vos is one of my favourite characters,so i'm very happy he's so powerful now smile

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
Vos would ragdoll Kolar and kick his ass in a duel.

He's faster, more powerful, and he was fighting faster than even Ventress was Kolar is featless in canon now, so yeah.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Very impressive. Well, Vos is one of my favourite characters,so i'm very happy he's so powerful now smile

I'm guessing he's suddenly going to be a lot of people's favorites Lol

carthage
Vos defeats Count Dooku in a fight

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
The text outright says Vos moves faster than Dooku in their 2nd fight LOL This is all kind of overwhelming, tbh.

carthage
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11118/111184078/4672352-aavos16.jpg

Total Warrior
guess he's even faster than sidious now

Nephthys
Vos beat Dooku easier than Yoda did, lmao.

carthage
LOL

Nephthys
I have to laugh at Dooku still referring to Vos as mediocre even after losing to him. That's some powerful delusion.

ILS
If we're going with DD Vos being about Anakin level.. then yeah I'd say it's a short fight. Even accounting for Republic!Vos' duel with Bulq under that poor mindset, and his mindset and connection to the Force improving drastically in the months and years to come, he'd still only be around Bulq's level.

Q99
The heck? That's way over the top.

Part of the fun of Vos was he wasn't one of the big guns, but was unpredictable and had a different outlook. I don't like him becoming a world-beater.

Angelalex242
....Geez.

Does he actually meet Sidious?

Cause seriously, Dooku is the same guy who fended off friggin' Yoda. Presumably he's only inferior to Anakin cause Sidious might've picked Vos otherwise.

DarthAnt66
Quinlan is slightly above Maul at best. Suggesting he's Anakin level now is lolworthy.

NewGuy01
He doesn't meet Sidious, and holy hell this is all out of context.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Quinlan is slightly above Maul at best. Suggesting he's Anakin level now is lolworthy.
This fight is pretty one sided tho, regardless of whether Disney Vos is Maul, Dooku, or Vader level.

DarthAnt66
This particular fight? Of course canon Vos is more powerful. My comment was directed at the others.

Emperordmb
Yeah I want more details on these fights and circumstances.

Also, way to have Dooku smacked down twice by two characters generally/formerly accepted as his inferiors in Dooku's first appearance since Sir Christopher Lee's death. GG Dark Disciple. GG.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Yeah I want more details on these fights and circumstances.

Also, way to have Dooku smacked down twice by two characters generally/formerly accepted as his inferiors in Dooku's first appearance since Sir Christopher Lee's death. GG Dark Disciple. GG.

If you mean Kenobi, it was a surprise attack and Dooku was unarmed; Vos was taken down with a single strike as well.

If you mean with Vos... yeah.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
I have to laugh at Dooku still referring to Vos as mediocre even after losing to him. That's some powerful delusion.

Dooku still thinks he's in the Legends continuity. laughing

ILS
Canon Vos would stomp Legends Dooku all the same

SunRazer
Anakin must be Quinlan's kryptonite, huh.

Or maybe it's just headbutts?

ILS
Just a good feat for Anakin and it was a sneak attack thumb up

carthage
Originally posted by SunRazer
With them being prepared.

|King Joker|
How were they prepared?

carthage
Apparently Dooku saying Jedi and turning to face Anakin/Obi Wan right when they attacked means they were prepared lmao

|King Joker|
laughing out loud

ILS
smile

SunRazer
And apparently an enraged Quinlan Vos beating a heartbroken and crying Ventress counts as stomping her under normal circumstances lmao

Quinlan having a lightsaber in hand just after a previous battle, Dooku shouting "Jedi!" and Vos being made fully aware of the Jedi's presence is enough for him to turn his head and raise a saber at least once for any sort of defense - and there were none whatsoever. He got speedblitzed thumb up

Obi-Wan and Anakin were surprised to see Quinlan and Dooku together as well.

Kit Fisto showed a better defense against Palpatine. Kit >>>> Vos confirmed.

ILS
Originally posted by SunRazer
Just trolling guys, DD Vos stomps. Agreed. thumb up

SunRazer
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.