Rots Darth Sidious vs Mace, Dooku and Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
Who wins? If the trio wins, then it's only Vos and Dooku vs Sidious

carthage
Team SLAUGHTERHOUSE in round 1

Sidious wins round 2 though

Stigma
Round 1: Team wins solidly.

Vos is now practically on Mace/Dooku level. Three combatants of this caliber can cut down any opponent.

Round 2: Sidious edges it out.

carthage
Mace really doesn't have anything to compare to humiliating Ventress like Vos and fighting faster than Dooku. Vos even when poisoned by a snake's venom was capable of fighting Ventress off in a duel when she was amped on Dathomir in their first fight in the novel

Mace struggled with her in canon, whereas, Vos utterly destroyed her in their 2nd fight when he first embraced the darkside:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/ignore_jpg_scale_super/11118/111184078/4672244-aavos13.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11118/111184078/4672252-aavos15.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11118/111184078/4672252-aavos15.jpg

Raptor22
"Oh quinlan, she said brokenly aching with compassion"

"She stood, heart wide open, her soul naked before him."

Wtf is this crap? Why did they turn ventress into padme?

carthage
To be fair their relationship developed a better and more fluidly than Anakin and Padme. Hell even Bane and Githany's relationship was more believable than that shit lol

Stigma
Originally posted by Raptor22

"She stood, heart wide open, her soul naked before him."

Wtf is this crap? Why did they turn ventress into padme?
Because SW secretly hates strong female protagonists, apparently.

carthage
I thought their relationship was convincing (as it developed), you should read the book.

I also don't see Mace as being that much more skilled if more skilled than Vos at all at this point. Without his Vaapad amp Mace really has nothing other than accolades putting him on par with Quinlan at this point.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Raptor22

"She stood, heart wide open, her soul naked before him." http://i.imgur.com/xLF8UHo.gif

Originally posted by Stigma
Because SW secretly hates strong female protagonists, apparently. Huh?

carthage
The book came with an excerpt with the new Battlefront Novel as well

|King Joker|
Can you post excerpts of Ventress vs. Grievous?

carthage
They didn't fight, all she did was kick him and send him flying back.

Vos disarmed him, clashed blades with him, and cut his hands off though lol

|King Joker|
They might as well reveal Vos to be the real Chosen One at this point

Stigma
And the Sith'ari.

carthage
Bane could use a retelling. I remember the difference was he was like the only survivor of the Sith tribe in the TCW lost episodes or something like that? He could use a new book, and he'd be ridiculously overpowered like Vader was in Lords of the Sith and Vos was in Dark Disciple lol.

Stigma
I am all up for that.

Contemporary Bane is very unappealing tbh. Bane as the last survivor of the Sith tribe has potential.

Nephthys
I don't like the idea of the Sith being a "tribe". The order should be a galaxy-scale organization like the Jedi.

Hell, considering that Sidious states that the Sith will "once more dominate the galaxy", the Sith must have been a massive power at one point.

|King Joker|
I don't recall it ever being referred to as a tribe.

ILS
Vos comes close to soloing Dr. wrinkles, with back up it's an assured victory. Mace is icing.

ares834
Originally posted by carthage
Mace struggled with her in canon,

When was this?

Raptor22
Originally posted by carthage
To be fair their relationship developed a better and more fluidly than Anakin and Padme. Hell even Bane and Githany's relationship was more believable than that shit lol its not so much their relationship as much as the butchering of her character. She was one of my all time favorite badass female characters, up there with Ripley from Aliens, Arya from Game of Thrones, and Sara Conner. I dont know what doppleganger was delivering those awful lines, but it certainly wasn't the Ventress I've come to know and love over the years.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.