Quinlan Vos runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
So....with a new power-up for Vos becomes a big gun and a force to be reckoned with.

How good is Vos now?

Both Canon and Legends feats apply.

Vos is at his best. All others are also at their peak, unless specified otherwise.

Vos gets full power and health restored after each battle.

Setting: Mustafar

No amp/prep time.

1. Kas'im
2. Nyriss
3. Scourge
4. DoE Bane
5. Barsen'thor
6. Cade Skywalker
7. SoD Maul
8. Jaina
9. Ulic
10. FE Malgus

carthage
Clears

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
Probably down at 5 due to invulnerability of the orbalisks.

He beats everyone else though.

Stigma
Edit: there was a mistake in the gauntlet. Sorry. smile

|King Joker|
LMFAO.

Stigma
yes

Emperordmb
As much as it hurts to say, beats everyone but 4 and maybe 10.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
As much as it hurts to say, beats everyone but 4, maybe 10.

How does Bane win? Bane has no feats to compare to stomping Ventress, defeating Dooku and fighting evenly with an amped Ventress while poisoned and on Dathomir .I know you're a fanboy, but christ dude just admit that he loses to a better fighter lol. You think I enjoy having to admit my favorite characters lose?

He's also more powerful than Bane

Stigma
I really like Vos. Always liked him. True story.

How does Bane win? Bane has no feats to compare to stomping Ventress, defeating Dooku and fighting evenly with an amped Ventress while poisoned and on Dathomir
Indeed. thumb up Vos is a beast now.

Vos > Bane.

carthage
Hes cool, I don't feel any other way. Its just ****ing mindblowing how OP he is in the new canon now.

He'd toast like 99% of the Legends duelists.

Stigma
Hes cool, I don't feel any other way. Its just ****ing mindblowing how OP he is in the new canon now.

He'd toast like 99% of the Legends duelists.
Yeah. These feats are amazing.

The author's boner for Vos puts in shame even the one sported by the Bane brigade for the supposed Sith'ari.

|King Joker|
Tbh, I expected Golden to wank Ventress the most out of everyone. She gets throttled and ***** slapped several times throughout, though.

I think Vos's sexiness had a large impact on how powerful he was written.

carthage
She actually was straining Kenobi in their duel on the capital ship, and she had some great strength feats and even ragdolled Desh/outran a speeder. She had some good showings, but nothing to put her over Kenobi. Nothing to the ****ing insanity that has become Quinlan Vos.

Nephthys
Loses to 4. Stigma's Bane-hate just becomes more transparent. And more irrelevant.

carthage
How is it hate? Again how does Bane beat somehow who is more powerful and skilled. Bane doesn't have any unamped feats compared to ragdolling Ventress and choking her out or any skill feats coming close to beating Dooku/stomping Ventress/fighting evenly with her while drugged/she was amped.

The only thing that's transparent is how utterly ridiculous your fanboyism is. Bane can't compete with Canon Vos as a duelist

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
Loses to 4. Stigma's Bane-hate just becomes more transparent. And more irrelevant.
What are you talking about?

The only thing transparent was a huge boner then Bane brigade sported for Bane for years. That is a fact.

If you feel offended, sorry. It was not my intention. I am sure noone subscribes to this behaviour now.

Apart from that, this gauntlet grew out of genuine curiosity on where to place Vos now.

Nephthys
It's hate because you and Joker said that Vos loses to Orb Bane, so Stigma changed it just so Bane could get shat on again.

carthage
Neph already stated his amazement that Vos beat Dooku to be fair.

Stigma
It's hate because you and Joker said that Vos loses to Orb Bane, so Stigma changed it just so Bane could get shat on again.
?? It was a mistake on my part. I meant to put Barsen'thor on #5 spot. Mix-up. Besides, Orbalisk is too OP.

You should avoid conspiracy theories like that tbh.

EDIT: Besides, I think all of us are open to arguments in favor of why DoE!Bane can put down Current!Vos. You are welcome to make one.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Stigma
?? It was a mistake on my part. I meant to put Barsen'thor on #5 spot. Mix-up. Besides, Orbalisk is too OP. http://38.media.tumblr.com/becc13126d3eaae0d48cf827def56bda/tumblr_nirg9pIre31t4fgzeo1_500.gif

Stigma
Originally posted by |King Joker|
http://38.media.tumblr.com/becc13126d3eaae0d48cf827def56bda/tumblr_nirg9pIre31t4fgzeo1_500.gif
I'm not Jan. You confused me with someone, clearly smile

ILS
As much as it hurts to say, beats everyone but 4 and maybe 10.
Can't help but laugh at DMB being like

"man, Vos got some nice feats.. he could beat this top-tier, that top-tier... but not Bane... *inhales half a litre of Vodka* *hands shaking* not Bane... n-never Bane..."

|King Joker|
May or may not be accurate

Emperordmb
Nah. Jack Daniels is my drink of choice.

|King Joker|
http://www.howlatthemoon.com/dueling_piano_bar/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/crying.gif

Stigma
Originally posted by ILS
Can't help but laugh at DMB being like

"man, Vos got some nice feats.. he could beat this top-tier, that top-tier... but not Bane... *inhales half a litre of Vodka* *hands shaking* not Bane... n-never Bane..."
LOL!!

ILS
Nah. Jack Daniels is my drink of choice. Seriously though what makes you think Bane has a better chance than any of the other feebs here?

Nephthys
http://i.imgur.com/f5NArm7.gif

Bane's better than said feebs.

ILS
By how much?

Nephthys
I'd say he's at least 20% better.

ILS
that's pretty retarded bro

Nephthys
(that's a meme bro)

But it is also true.

ILS
Your essay for why Bane is so much better than each combatant in this gauntlet will be due in this time next week. thumb up

Srsly tho, doubt there's a Palpatine-Vader esque gap between Bane and the likes of Ulic, Cade, Jaina or Maul.

Nephthys
I don't. The one I was iffy on was Malgus, but considering I have him on the same level as Vader it wouldn't make much sense if I didn't think there was a 20% gap between him and Bane.

DarthAnt66
That's disturbing.

ILS
So how close do you have Bane to Sidious?

And how do you think a fight between them would play out?

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
That's disturbing.

The fact that you still post here is disturbing.

DarthAnt66
Considering all the bullshit you say, indeed. mmm

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
So how close do you have Bane to Sidious?

And how do you think a fight between them would play out?

I don't like to commit to any solid comparisons of strength between the big Sith.

It would depend on the versions.

DarthAnt66
LMFAO.

ILS
I don't like to commit to any solid comparisons of strength between the big Sith.

It would depend on the versions. Would you support Orbalisk/Prime Bane against RotS Sidious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.