Sinister Six vs Masters of Evil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Ock (classic)
Rhino (pre death)
Electro
Sandman
Kraven
Scorpion

Vs

Zemo (no Stones)
Radioactive man
Hydro-man
Blizzard
Klaw
Tiger Shark.

Both teams get 24 hours of prep
Fight to the death.

Werewolf582
Team 2 wins majority

Scoobless
Ock with prep is pretty scary. Also the six function pretty well as a team ... not sure why Scorpion is there though, should be Mysterio or Vulture.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Scoobless
Ock with prep is pretty scary. Also the six function pretty well as a team ... not sure why Scorpion is there though, should be Mysterio or Vulture.

I somehow missed the whole prep thing somehow.

I'm not sure on anything involving Hydro-man, but his name makes me think he would be a great counter against sandman no?

Flyattractor
Couldn't Radioactive Man take out most of the 6 with one big blast?

Henry_Pym
Ock with prep is pretty scary. Also the six function pretty well as a team ... not sure why Scorpion is there though, should be Mysterio or Vulture. I had Mysterio on the team at first but he tends to be crapped on, on the board.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Couldn't Radioactive Man take out most of the 6 with one big blast?

He can kill by emitting large amounts of radiation, but not sure he could take them all by himself.

Scoobless
Yeah, R-Man is the most powerful person in play here, but Ock is just about the smartest Nuclear physicist in comicdom (I include Banner in that) I'm fairly certain he could neutralise Dr. Chen if he wanted to.

Sandman and Hydroman have fought a bunch of times, whenever they get into they form a kind of "mud-man" that would incapacitate both of them, they would avoid mixing it up whenever possible.

Kraven gets overlooked a lot in forum fights, but he's tough, fast and deadly, and he's really good with prep, esp setting traps. He has access to poisons and hallucinogens, weapons, gasses, etc.

leonidas
i think the 6 are outgunned in this, but would likely still take them for a majority...zemo is good with prep, but ock can be beastly...in a straight up confrontation i'd take the masters more often than not.

Werewolf582
Chens pretty good at prep to IIRC

Scoobless
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Chens pretty good at prep to IIRC

Yeah ... call me when he has fully functional plans to destroy the world that Reed Richards can't figure out.

stick out tongue

Werewolf582
Yeah ... call me when he has fully functional plans to destroy the world that Reed Richards can't figure out.

stick out tongue
He can radiate Reeds face off mad

Scoobless
He can radiate Reeds face off mad

Ock radiated EVERYONE'S faces off!!!!!

Werewolf582
Ock radiated EVERYONE'S faces off!!!!!

He didn't radiate chens face off smokin'

Scoobless
Cos he's so ugly already, he didn't want to take the chance of making him better looking.

Werewolf582
Cos he's so ugly already, he didn't want to take the chance of making him better looking.

But he has his own team song smile

ktvTqknDobU

Scoobless
But he has his own team song smile

Yeah, I can't access youtube from China.... sad

Werewolf582
Yeah, I can't access youtube from China.... sad

It's radioactive wink

Hyperion Prime
Sinister Six.

Scoobless
It's radioactive wink

Imagine Dragons?

Ock still kicks Chen's a$$ though.

riv6672
Originally posted by leonidas
i think the 6 are outgunned in this, but would likely still take them for a majority...zemo is good with prep, but ock can be beastly...in a straight up confrontation i'd take the masters more often than not.
I think this is right.
With prep, Ock can neutralize the Master's biggest gun. He and Kraven can work out traps utilizing the strengths of their team over the Masters'.
Prep is a big factor in this match up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.