Whis vs New 52 Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Who wins this ?

Werewolf582
Whis

BeyonderGod
Superman still wins.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman, as fast or faster, by far stronger physically, can vibrate through whis energy attacks. 9/10 btw

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Superman, as fast or faster, by far stronger physically, can vibrate through whis energy attacks. 9/10 btw

Faster in flight speed.

Stronger in lifting strength.

Scans? And how long can he keep that up?

StealthRanger
Beerus has an FTL feat as of DBS Episode 1

Whis>

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Faster in flight speed.

Stronger in lifting strength.

Scans? And how long can he keep that up?

Vibrating through the attack? 1 or 2 times is enough, after which he will be able to Punch Whis, and this will be enough.

Werewolf582
Vibrating through the attack? 1 or 2 times is enough, after which he will be able to Punch Whis, and this will be enough.

You just said he can one shot Whis?

And that his combat speed is to fast for him to react?

Um no try again. Who's was easily dodging and blocking Gokus and vegetas attack like they were nothing while putting almost 0 effort

Prof. T.C McAbe
You just said he can one shot Whis?

And that his combat speed is to fast for him to react?

Um no try again. Who's was easily dodging and blocking Gokus and vegetas attack like they were nothing while putting almost 0 effort

Your logic fails because Gokus and Vegeta are not on par with Superman.

Anyway. Superman needs to be as fast, and has nanosecond speed, phase through an energy attack and land one of his own. Physically the DB chars are easier to put down.

carver9
Whis stomps in one attack. DCNU Supes got koed by the shockwaves of a planet exploding. A simple ki blast ends this.

Werewolf582
Your logic fails because Gokus and Vegeta are not on par with Superman.

Anyway. Superman needs to be as fast, and has nanosecond speed, phase through an energy attack and land one of his own. Physically the DB chars are easier to put down.

Goku surpassed kid buu (who has a calculated small star feat) by a wide margin. In base form.

Superman is just star level IMO, and Beerus busted Two suns with ease.

Oh and Whis has matter manipulation and time manipulation.

Nanosecond speed isn't helping to much. How many times is the question though.

Not really, we see beerus destroy multiple planets just by ramming through them.

And don't try that dumb strategy about the planets being small just because we can see beerus, cause I can do that to about 90% of all comic planet busting feats.

StealthRanger
Huh, didn't read N52 Supes, yeah Whis prolly takes him

carver9
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//Screenshot_2014-05-27-20-58-27_zps2b55bf51.png.html

Come at me Werewolf.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by carver9
http://s1143.photobucket.com/user/carver9/media-full//Screenshot_2014-05-27-20-58-27_zps2b55bf51.png.html

Come at me Werewolf.

My body is ready

carver9
My body is ready

Sigh...we had a huge debate over that scan before. Remember?

Werewolf582
Sigh...we had a huge debate over that scan before. Remember?

Nope.

Was probably drunk that night.

carver9
You did tell me you were drunk. You seemed convinced though.

Werewolf582
You did tell me you were drunk. You seemed convinced though.

I don't remember anything like that, it most likely happened but I just don't remember anything.

Surtur
Whis stomps in one attack. DCNU Supes got koed by the shockwaves of a planet exploding. A simple ki blast ends this.

On the other hand he can lift a weight equivalent to Earth for 5 days straight without any exposure to sunlight and take hits from people on his strength level without getting KOed in a single hit or two.

Henry_Pym
Goku surpassed kid buu (who has a calculated small star feat) by a wide margin. In base form.

Superman is just star level IMO, and Beerus busted Two suns with ease.

Oh and Whis has matter manipulation and time manipulation.

Nanosecond speed isn't helping to much. How many times is the question though.

Not really, we see beerus destroy multiple planets just by ramming through them.

And don't try that dumb strategy about the planets being small just because we can see beerus, cause I can do that to about 90% of all comic planet busting feats. do you mean that blast that destroyed exactly one planet...

Lol what? What is star level?

The issue wasn't that Beerus could be seen, it's that Beerus could be seen from his own plated. That said Beerus can obviously destroy a planet of earth...likeness. The major issue is DBZ strength feats pale in comparison to the big dogs of American comics. There is a legit argument that Supes could vaporize him with a single blow.

Werewolf582
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
do you mean that blast that destroyed exactly one planet...

Lol what? What is star level?

The issue wasn't that Beerus could be seen, it's that Beerus could be seen from his own plated. That said Beerus can obviously destroy a planet of earth...likeness. The major issue is DBZ strength feats pale in comparison to the big dogs of American comics. There is a legit argument that Supes could vaporize him with a single blow.

If you wanna play that game, we've seen Buu destroy a galaxy (which of course took many many decades) but we see it wiped out. Which means he would had have to destroys stars as well.

But before you attempt to try to downplay/ignore that.

Here are the calcs
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=15373

Star as in star buster. But seeing how superman has absolutely 0 planet busting feats and even stated there is only one person in the universe that can destroy planets, I think I'm being more than generous enough.

You mean like when beerus casually flew through multiple planets without even damaging himself? Of course you'll use the old "but I can see him" excuse that literally every downplayer tries to use. And I can see many comic characters from there own planets as well.

Oh and there is a sun that's behind his thing as well.

And no, Supes isn't one shoting anyone.

Prof. T.C McAbe
If you wanna play that game, we've seen Buu destroy a galaxy (which of course took many many decades) but we see it wiped out. Which means he would had have to destroys stars as well.

But before you attempt to try to downplay/ignore that.

Here are the calcs
http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=15373

Star as in star buster. But seeing how superman has absolutely 0 planet busting feats and even stated there is only one person in the universe that can destroy planets, I think I'm being more than generous enough.

You mean like when beerus casually flew through multiple planets without even damaging himself? Of course you'll use the old "but I can see him" excuse that literally every downplayer tries to use. And I can see many comic characters from there own planets as well.

Oh and there is a sun that's behind his thing as well.

And no, Supes isn't one shoting anyone.

Ok why should Superman destroy Planets or Stars? He is the hero? Just out of curiosity, because I can't remember it, did Goku ever destroy a Planet and/or a Star?

Superman flew through some Moon destroying it, and this Moon was bigger than any Planet i ever saw in DB. This is nothing special.

Take a look at the best respect thread made on KMC first
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=601613&pagenumber=1

DB chars have a huge energy output, some of them proved to be Planet busters but you need only a PL of 18000 (Vegetas gaitling gun) to destroy a Planet in the DB Verse. A normal Human, the Farmer has a PL of 5, that means you need Ki energy or Power of 3600 Humans to destroy a Planet. Well Goku during his training could lift 40 Tons before he reached a base PL of 9000, so we can assume, given an average of humans lifting 40 kg, that his Powerlevel was around 1000 at base at this moment, or the strength does not scale as good as the energy output with PL. Comic chars use strength mostly to dermine who is stronger, Hulk lifted 150,000,000,000 Tons, that means he is as powerful as 3,000,000,000,000 Humans and has a PL of 15,000,000,000,000.

The durability feats of Superman, resisting planetbusters and multiple Supernovas are enough to whistand the blasts from DB chars, he can phase through physical and energy attacks and he is faster. His strength however is so far above that of DB chars that a solid hit should kill or ko them.

Superman bench-pressed earth, without his power source the sun, for 5 days straight, that is 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg or 1,194,720,000,000,000,000,000,000 Humans or a PL 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000,000. And we can assume he benchpressed the weight more than once a minute, let's say once every 3 seconds, that would mean 144000 times, what Powerlevel, strength level, durability level would this require? And this all without the Sun... At his best Superman is so far above Goku and the whole DB cast, it isn't even funny. Though Japan still >> the USA.^^

I just used the quantifiable numbers and feats and common sense. ^^

And yes the DB Planets/Suns etc have a very differen'T durability level than normal, as we can see. Oh and if the DB chars would have so much power in each of their blasts and strikes, a fight between two would have destroyed the DB Earth a long time ago, just as a side effect of a blast, so we know for sure that when they fight to the best of their abilities the strikes and blasts are lower than planetbusting.

Henry_Pym
Major Spoiler for the new movie.

SSGSS Vegeta died from a planet exploding

DBZ physical durability is way below there energy output.

Placidity

Movie is a POS. Goku got hurt by some random laser bullshit too.

Werewolf582
Ok why should Superman destroy Planets or Stars? He is the hero? Just out of curiosity, because I can't remember it, did Goku ever destroy a Planet and/or a Star?

Superman flew through some Moon destroying it, and this Moon was bigger than any Planet i ever saw in DB. This is nothing special.

Take a look at the best respect thread made on KMC first
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=601613&pagenumber=1

DB chars have a huge energy output, some of them proved to be Planet busters but you need only a PL of 18000 (Vegetas gaitling gun) to destroy a Planet in the DB Verse. A normal Human, the Farmer has a PL of 5, that means you need Ki energy or Power of 3600 Humans to destroy a Planet. Well Goku during his training could lift 40 Tons before he reached a base PL of 9000, so we can assume, given an average of humans lifting 40 kg, that his Powerlevel was around 1000 at base at this moment, or the strength does not scale as good as the energy output with PL. Comic chars use strength mostly to dermine who is stronger, Hulk lifted 150,000,000,000 Tons, that means he is as powerful as 3,000,000,000,000 Humans and has a PL of 15,000,000,000,000.

The durability feats of Superman, resisting planetbusters and multiple Supernovas are enough to whistand the blasts from DB chars, he can phase through physical and energy attacks and he is faster. His strength however is so far above that of DB chars that a solid hit should kill or ko them.

Superman bench-pressed earth, without his power source the sun, for 5 days straight, that is 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000,000 kg or 1,194,720,000,000,000,000,000,000 Humans or a PL 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000,000. And we can assume he benchpressed the weight more than once a minute, let's say once every 3 seconds, that would mean 144000 times, what Powerlevel, strength level, durability level would this require? And this all without the Sun... At his best Superman is so far above Goku and the whole DB cast, it isn't even funny. Though Japan still >> the USA.^^

I just used the quantifiable numbers and feats and common sense. ^^

And yes the DB Planets/Suns etc have a very differen'T durability level than normal, as we can see. Oh and if the DB chars would have so much power in each of their blasts and strikes, a fight between two would have destroyed the DB Earth a long time ago, just as a side effect of a blast, so we know for sure that when they fight to the best of their abilities the strikes and blasts are lower than planetbusting.

Superman has before, except new 52 has not, he's fought planet busters before. But with a team.

He needed to accelerate to destroy that moon and he KOed himself in the process. And this is New 52, you most be really desperate to try and asspull crisis feats.

Cool lifting strength, didn't realize this was the Olympics.

Go ahead and prove that. It's called plot (like you said, why would they destroy the planet ,when it's needed for further plot?)

They also concentrate their power so they destroy the planet. If superman is as strong as you say then why hasn't he destroyed the planet with a casual shockwave? And yes he's gone all out several times in the New 52.

And trunks stopped friezas planet busting blast (the one he used to destroy namek) with one hand in the Android saga.

But of course you'll be like "no it didn't destroy a planet so it isn't planet level" despite being seen to destroy multiple planets (namek and planet vegeta) in the past. Because when you use that, please show me New 52 doomsday surviving an attack that's city level or more

And btw, power levels are bull shit. Only retards like yourself use them. And teen Goku was able to casually flip a 116 ton giant piccolo. His power level should have 200-300.

Werewolf582

New 52 got owned by some random featless alien Lizard

And has.been bloodied by Batman

Not every single blast needs to destroy a star for it to be star level.

Cause going by that logic, I've seen superman get KOed or killed by attacks that are less than city level.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^You are really angry if you are proven wrong, aren't you? Ok so what planets did Goku destroy?

It was another Moon feat not the Dark moon feat.

Plot? At least I could teach you this thing. Now you have to learn how to be unbiased and use the same plot argument for both sides.

So ok, Goku never destroyed a Planet neither did Superman. Superman survived multiple Supernova like attacks, stated as such, while Goku has not, which means Supermans durability is also far above that of DB Goku. Supermans strength feats trump Gokus by an insane amount. Gokus Blasting feats, except for blocking other attacks, are still vague enough for me to think that Supermans HV can perform as well. So we are left with speed and this is a no brainer, as Superman is faster, though you might really go through the respect thread. And Whis is a 15 while Goku is a 8. With Supermans powerlevel, which is so far above any calculated level from DB, we are left with the most likely outcome, Superman winning this in a stomp.

Werewolf582
^You are really angry if you are proven wrong, aren't you? Ok so what planets did Goku destroy?

It was another Moon feat not the Dark moon feat.

Plot? At least I could teach you this thing. Now you have to learn how to be unbiased and use the same plot argument for both sides.

So ok, Goku never destroyed a Planet neither did Superman. Superman survived multiple Supernova like attacks, stated as such, while Goku has not, which means Supermans durability is also far above that of DB Goku. Supermans strength feats trump Gokus by an insane amount. Gokus Blasting feats, except for blocking other attacks, are still vague enough for me to think that Supermans HV can perform as well. So we are left with speed and this is a no brainer, as Superman is faster, though you might really go through the respect thread. And Whis is a 15 while Goku is a 8. With Supermans powerlevel, which is so far above any calculated level from DB, we are left with the most likely outcome, Superman winning this in a stomp.

I never said Goku destroyed planets. I was even kind enough to put supes at star level (which is actually wanking supes). And you didn't prove me wrong, you used power levels like an idiot laughing out loud

So a moon eh? You mean a complete fodder feat that was early dbz?

Oh then show ALL the planets darksied has destroyed excluding the one with high father since it's a shared feat. If fact, show me any planet destroying blast from any one in the DC universe who isn't a skyfather and above.

Lol now your asspulling.crisis feats cause you know New 52 can't win. And a supernova should actually amp superman since it comes from his direct power source.

His durability is higher in pre crisis, but this is New 52, learn the difference between the two.

Lifting feats are higher, where all then striking feats tho?

You mean when trunks palmed friezas blast that casually destroyed planet vegeta and blew up namek?

Superman is faster in flight speed, not reaction and combat speed.

Superman doesn't stomp. Whis destroys him.

And I'm still waiting for you to prove DBZ suns are less than normal.

Surtur

To be fair, for me there are 4 different versions of DBZ:

-The Manga
-The universe Dragonball and DBZ take place in
-Dragonball GT universe
-Dragonball movie universe

Yes, I realize in the movies and in GT they are technically supposed to be the same characters, but there is a lot of inconsistency with power levels in GT, where it really seemed like they took a step backwards instead of forward.

The movies likewise just flat out contradict various stuff from the anime, and the characters show powers in the movies they have never ever shown in the anime. Or they just add in random weaknesses(Namekians can't stand whistling!). The *only* movie I would consider even a possibility for being included in the normal DB/DBZ anime-verse is the Bardock movie.

Just like Pre Crisis Darkseid is technically the same as post crisis Darkseid, but people separate them because of the vast gap in power levels.

Of course some feel different and lump together all the feats from the anime and movies. But doing that you just end up with one huge clusterf*ck.

carver9
Lol...Superman was koed by ramming into a moon. He got dropped by a single attack from Doctor light that didn't even level the room. The list goes on and on. Things that wouldn't even tickle black hair Goku. Stop low balling because Superman showings is far worse.

Surtur
Er, if an attack is dropping Superman it's going to do more then tickle Goku. You act like every time Goku has been injured it's been a moon busting or planet busting blast. Except yeah...no, it hasn't been.

Not to mention I thought the moon ramming feat was pre Nu 52. Superman can lift the equivalent of the planet for 5 days. Goku has been physically harmed by people nowhere near that level of strength. Hell people stronger then Goku have been physically harmed by people who are not on the same level of physical strength as Nu Supes. Hell Gohan messed up Perfect Cell with a single punch to the gut, and then Cell likewise messed up Gohan's arm with an energy blast..an energy blast that didn't level the city or the country or the planet(since we are taking collateral damage into account). Hell, I don't think it even leveled an amount of land comparable to even a single city block.

I'm sure you have excuses for this, right? Since of course you wouldn't lowball characters, your involvement in threads with the Hulk has obviously shown us all that time and time again. So the "people are upset because he has low showings" is almost cute coming from you, almost. That would be like H1 calling other people out for being Superman fanboys.

carver9
A casual blast from Cell that doesn't destroy a room>>>>>>>>>>Roshi moon busting attack. DBZ has complete control of their energy output. Doctor Light isn't as powerful as a DBZ character and I'm talking about people like Krillin. You can believe if you want that I was lowballing but I wasn't. It takes the amount of power I said to take out a DBZ character. Anything less and it would get walked through. Saiyan Saga Vegeta can't hurt Namek saga Goku and he/Saiyan Saga Vegeta was holding on to planetary power. This trends goes on and on. Goku hit Frieza with a Kamehameha times 20 which is 6 times the energy to destroy a planet and Frieza tanked that crap and was pissed because it dirtied up his hand. The reason he was able to withstand it was due to him being significantly more powerful than Goku and during this instance, he was only using 1% of his true power.

Question, do you think first form Frieza (who destroyed a planet twice the size of Earth and much denser than Earth 'with just a finger tip) can kill or damage full power Cell?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Surtur
Er, if an attack is dropping Superman it's going to do more then tickle Goku. You act like every time Goku has been injured it's been a moon busting or planet busting blast. Except yeah...no, it hasn't been.

Not to mention I thought the moon ramming feat was pre Nu 52. Superman can lift the equivalent of the planet for 5 days. Goku has been physically harmed by people nowhere near that level of strength. Hell people stronger then Goku have been physically harmed by people who are not on the same level of physical strength as Nu Supes. Hell Gohan messed up Perfect Cell with a single punch to the gut, and then Cell likewise messed up Gohan's arm with an energy blast..an energy blast that didn't level the city or the country or the planet(since we are taking collateral damage into account). Hell, I don't think it even leveled an amount of land comparable to even a single city block.

I'm sure you have excuses for this, right? Since of course you wouldn't lowball characters, your involvement in threads with the Hulk has obviously shown us all that time and time again. So the "people are upset because he has low showings" is almost cute coming from you, almost. That would be like H1 calling other people out for being Superman fanboys.

thumb up And the moon was made from differen't stuff than our moon, no one knows what effects this matter had in our Universe.

carver9
Prove that DBZ moon is different and I'm talking about with a scan.

BeyonderGod
Superman utterly stomps DBZ.

Surtur
A casual blast from Cell that doesn't destroy a room>>>>>>>>>>Roshi moon busting attack. DBZ has complete control of their energy output. Doctor Light isn't as powerful as a DBZ character and I'm talking about people like Krillin. You can believe if you want that I was lowballing but I wasn't. It takes the amount of power I said to take out a DBZ character. Anything less and it would get walked through. Saiyan Saga Vegeta can't hurt Namek saga Goku and he/Saiyan Saga Vegeta was holding on to planetary power. This trends goes on and on. Goku hit Frieza with a Kamehameha times 20 which is 6 times the energy to destroy a planet and Frieza tanked that crap and was pissed because it dirtied up his hand. The reason he was able to withstand it was due to him being significantly more powerful than Goku and during this instance, he was only using 1% of his true power.

Question, do you think first form Frieza (who destroyed a planet twice the size of Earth and much denser than Earth 'with just a finger tip) can kill or damage full power Cell?

They have complete control, of course. Which is why Vegeta flat out states at one point he can't go all out without destroying the planet, right? Because of the complete control? Why was everyone freaking out when Goku had an attack aimed down at Earth? Where was the complete control then?

carver9
They have complete control, of course. Which is why Vegeta flat out states at one point he can't go all out without destroying the planet, right? Because of the complete control? Why was everyone freaking out when Goku had an attack aimed down at Earth? Where was the complete control then?

Yes they have control. Anyone that knows anything about DBZ know they have control. Goku even tells us that the Z fighters have control of their ki when Trunks shoots a blast at Goten. I think it'll be better for you to read the manga.

Lol, the Z fighters were scared of Goku attack because of the power it had, not because they couldn't control their abilities.

StiltmanFTW
Whis kills the entire Superman family... Nu, pre-flashpoint and even pre-crisis. Comics become much better as the result.

abhilegend
So superman beat Goku again in Death battle.

How many people are going to cry this time?

ScreamPaste
thumb up And the moon was made from differen't stuff than our moon, no one knows what effects this matter had in our Universe. I'm only here to say that your sig is great. I like your sig. It is great.

Blockythe1guy
Originally posted by abhilegend

Don't know, Maybe millions.

Would you believe Superman is limitness because he is?

cdtm
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy
Don't know, Maybe millions.

Would you believe Superman is limitness because he is?

Hey, he lifted half of Infinity+1. Cap and WW didn't even need to be there, but Supes just wanted them to feel useful.

cdtm
Originally posted by abhilegend

Spoiler tags.

If you strip their hope straight away, their tears won't taste as good. big grin

Surtur
Yes they have control. Anyone that knows anything about DBZ know they have control. Goku even tells us that the Z fighters have control of their ki when Trunks shoots a blast at Goten. I think it'll be better for you to read the manga.

Lol, the Z fighters were scared of Goku attack because of the power it had, not because they couldn't control their abilities.

But uh power would be irrelevant if they have complete control like you say.

So with complete control Goku should be putting planet busting explosions into tiny grenade sized blasts. The power of the blast should of been utterly irrelevant since Goku could of just controlled that b*tch and had it not kill or destroy anyone or anything he didn't want it to.

But the problem is you pull the BS of "Dr. Lights blast didn't even destroy the room!" but with DBZ it's "oh nope, complete control" which doesn't apply to Dr. Light even though in comics characters routinely use their powers without the proper side effects. Superman can't be taken out by a nuke, but here you are bringing up Dr. Light blasts and implying it means something because the room wasn't destroyed. So Dr. Light magically somehow was able to hurt Superman without putting out the level of devastation you'd see from a nuke.

How do you feel he accomplished it? Unless you feel the "Superman isn't hurt by a nuke" thing was just way out of his normal capability, like a Spider-Man vs Firelord type feat, do we need Superman vs a nuke now? But then see the kicker is you couldn't think Supes shouldn't be able to tank a nuke because if you did you'd never be saying the character defeats some of the characters I've seen you say Superman defeats.

Surtur
Also I *have* read the manga, but we are discussing a fight in the foreign cinema section. I do not recall Vegeta in the manga ever saying he couldn't go all out without destroying the planet, so I wouldn't of brought it up if we were doing manga versions.

cdtm
That was obviously a troll death battle. Much more heavy handed and preachy over the last one.

Good cgi, though, as expected.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I'm only here to say that your sig is great. I like your sig. It is great.

Thank you, I was not forced by fear. *cough

BeyonderGod
Whis has no chance.

Zack Fair
We really don't know much about Whis.

Zack Fair
To be fair, for me there are 4 different versions of DBZ:

-The Manga
-The universe Dragonball and DBZ take place in
-Dragonball GT universe
-Dragonball movie universe

Yes, I realize in the movies and in GT they are technically supposed to be the same characters, but there is a lot of inconsistency with power levels in GT, where it really seemed like they took a step backwards instead of forward.

The movies likewise just flat out contradict various stuff from the anime, and the characters show powers in the movies they have never ever shown in the anime. Or they just add in random weaknesses(Namekians can't stand whistling!). The *only* movie I would consider even a possibility for being included in the normal DB/DBZ anime-verse is the Bardock movie.

Just like Pre Crisis Darkseid is technically the same as post crisis Darkseid, but people separate them because of the vast gap in power levels.

Of course some feel different and lump together all the feats from the anime and movies. But doing that you just end up with one huge clusterf*ck. The last 2 movies are canon tho. And Toriyama just plain forgets what he writes lol. Vegeta struggling with 100g in Super is so bad. SMH

KingD19
Toriyama said Beerus is a 10. And he destroyed 8 1/2 planets in a day or so. And it's only a half because they only kinda pissed him off with that spicy food.

Whis is a 15.

Zack Fair
which makes 1 wonder whats the deal with them. Why is whis his lapdog?

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Zack Fair
The last 2 movies are canon tho. And Toriyama just plain forgets what he writes lol. Vegeta struggling with 100g in Super is so bad. SMH

I really hate what Akira sometimes with his inconsistency. But you have to remember he is the writer of Dr Slump. He doesn't give a **** about consistency.

cdtm
Originally posted by Zack Fair
which makes 1 wonder whats the deal with them. Why is whis his lapdog?

He's more like a caretaker. Getting him up, keeping him on track, dealing with his rampages, and putting him back to sleep even if he has to KO him to do it..

Plus there's the fact he's bringing Goku and Vegeta to their world and training them without Bills permission, or even informing him about it.

Come to think of it, Bills complained about Whis making "him" restore the Earth, but I don't believe he talked with him at all about it. Just upped and decided to act, and Bills didn't raise an objection or say a word until after it was done.

KingD19
Also Whis has time manipulation powers on at least a planetary scale. He could literally reverse time over and over to figure out Superman's moves if he feels like it.

As well as matter manipulation which I'm pretty sure Clark has no real defense against.

And Whis stated he can move faster than Vegeta and Goku'Goku's synapses could respond to. Considering how often Clark gets tagged by people far slower he might not even be able to register Whis.

Estacado
Bump.

carver9
Superman ran from a planet explosion and got koed by the aftershock of said attack while debris sliced his back up. Whis stands in the heart of planets exploding without flinching. Superman so said on panel that he can NOT destroy a planet while Whis operates at Universal levels. This is a non fight. Superman needs to stick to fighting Doomsday and Mongul. Whis one shot ko beings that kick planets to dust and almost destroy Universes/dimensions.

SquallX
Superman at his best under Morrison took on a being from a a higher dimension, that the mere thought of him makes him bigger and more powerful.

Kal also took on a 5D imp that was attacking him from the 5th Dimension in all time lines at the same times, while weakened from Kryptonite poisoning.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
Superman at his best under Morrison took on a being from a a higher dimension, that the mere thought of him makes him bigger and more powerful.

Kal also took on a 5D imp that was attacking him from the 5th Dimension in all time lines at the same times, while weakened from Kryptonite poisoning.

Relook at the 5 December fight again.

Time-Immemorial
Whis is on the level of trans and high celestial.

SquallX
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Whis is on the level of trans and high celestial.

No, he's not.

carver9
He really isn't trans level. I agree. He is far above that.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I am pretty sure, should they ever make a crossover Superman will win.

Anyway, here he wins too, though it won't be as easy as against Goku.

RadZoa
Whis is too slow, he gets his neck snapped

carver9
Jesus Christ. Don't think people read comics here.

RadZoa
You cry too much carver

carver9
I actually read comics with his fights in them. He gets killed here, easily.

Estacado
facepalm

Superman has no chance against Beerus let alone Whis.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by RadZoa
You cry too much carver

thumb up

Originally posted by Estacado
facepalm

Superman has no chance against Beerus let alone Whis.

facepalm

Decter
I am pretty sure, should they ever make a crossover Superman will win.

You seem to forget how bullshit crossovers can be.....

carver9
Yeah, just look at that Superman vs Venom crossover.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Decter
You seem to forget how bullshit crossovers can be.....

Or how accurate, Thor vs Superman.

Anyway, should DB become popular enough we might see a crossover and no one doubts that Superman will win.

Time-Immemorial
So can Superman hit flash? Cause latest edit showings he's not tagging him. Whis is moving as fast as flash..

Decter
Or how accurate, Thor vs Superman.

Anyway, should DB become popular enough we might see a crossover and no one doubts that Superman will win.

LOL

The definition of trying too hard is right here

I guess predator is planet level now?

bbrem123
Superman gets stomped

Spite thread.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^facepalm and @Dec
So can Superman hit flash? Cause latest edit showings he's not tagging him. Whis is moving as fast as flash..

http://i.stack.imgur.com/uOwC9.jpg

And get out with this BS, Flash is faster than Whis. He travels back in time through speed alone, see Flashpoint....

Decter
^facepalm

Keep hitting yourself in the face

You might knock some common sense into yourself

Time-Immemorial
^facepalm and @Dec

http://i.stack.imgur.com/uOwC9.jpg

And get out with this BS, Flash is faster than Whis. He travels back in time through speed alone, see Flashpoint....

Ok so he did hit him, I didn't see that scan. How is Supes moving faster then flash?

I was not talking about travel speed. Flash never moves back in time in fighting speed feats. I'm talking reaction speeds.

Time-Immemorial
Carver shame on you for hiding scans in Cbvf..

Decter
Flash was toying with superman at the beginning tho

It's actually safe to assume Flash wasn't going anywhere near his full speed either

SquallX
Ok so he did hit him, I didn't see that scan. How is Supes moving faster then flash?

I was not talking about travel speed. Flash never moves back in time in fighting speed feats. I'm talking reaction speeds.

You do know both his running speed and his fighting speed are the same right? That's why he's now ramming into every building when he's running.

Flash has even said he's able to use the Speed Force to augment his brain into moving at FTL speed.

New 52 Superman took on a being that Superman claimed was faster than Flash, and guess what? Once Superman realize that, he put that guy down.

carver9
I'll be posting scans in a min.

carver9
Flash was toying with superman at the beginning tho

It's actually safe to assume Flash wasn't going anywhere near his full speed either

He wasn't. He said it was a misunderstanding.

Time-Immemorial
You do know both his running speed and his fighting speed are the same right? That's why he's now ramming into every building when he's running.

Flash has even said he's able to use the Speed Force to augment his brain into moving at FTL speed.

New 52 Superman took on a being that Superman claimed was faster than Flash, and guess what? Once Superman realize that, he put that guy down.

Whis is an alien as well, and a massively powerful one. Whp's to say Whis brain is not as fast as Flash though.

If he can fight two SSG's who are >Superman combat speed.

That means Whis > Superman.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^If Superman can tag flash who is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> over two SSG + Whis combat speed,
this means
Superman >>>>>>>>> Whis combat speed.

Beat DB fans with their own logic.

Decter
What did flash at that point in new 52 even do?

Also flash was toying with him at.......

SquallX
Whis is an alien as well, and a massively powerful one. Whp's to say Whis brain is not as fast as Flash though.

If he can fight two SSG's who are >Superman combat speed.

That means Whis > Superman.

That is failed logic.

Anyway, Superman has already beat teleportation speed in Red Hood and the Outlaws.

carver9
Back on topic since we all know Flash was holding back.

Ulysses and Superman flies aways from a planet destroying blast.

https://p.dreamwidth.org/c1f0494de1bc/-/abload.de/img/superman37-4m8u4e.jpg

The planet explodes and Superman is off said planet.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/4378783-2444053469-42959.jpg

The Shockwaves from said attack (the freaking Shockwaves) along with debris hits Superman.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/7/72524/4378784-0148293882-42959.jpg

Lol...the power from the Shockwaves ko him.

https://p.dreamwidth.org/2b5316a4c599/-/abload.de/img/superman37-57tur6.jpg

Goku has been dishing out power above that since his teen years and he would probably tank said attack during those years as well. Beerus destroys planets with just a portion of his power with marble size blasts and the weakest of Z beings survived a planet exploding on him during near death.

Let's continue... a weakened Superman almost DIES from a Nuke. Nothing was said about his durability dropping but let's assume he was weakened since he just received a bear down from a kryptonian.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125391/4662553-superman-wonder+woman+%282013-%29+006-018.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/125391/4662554-superman-wonder+woman+%282013-%29+006-019.jpg

Now an argument can be made that he was weakened but lol, Goku at his WEAKEST tanked an attack that leveled a huge island. Vegeta at his WEAKEST tanked a blast that was country size with a smile. Superman isn't on the level of these two. One hit from anyone in DBS would probably kill him. Then let's add this topping.

http://rs1143.pbsrc.com/albums/n638/carver9/Screenshot_2014-05-27-20-58-27_zps2b55bf51.png?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

Superman tells us he doesn't have the power to destroy a planet. Whis kills him casually. Breath and kill him along with any other Z fighter that is fighting seriously.

SquallX
Carver you are literally the biggest piece of filth when it comes to low balling comic book characters. Especially when put against youre precious DBZ.

I guess we should also forget that Kal was fighting a 5D Imp that was attacking him in all timelines at the same time, while he was weakened from Kryptonite poisoning.

Or that Kal faced a being that only grows in power with you even thinking about him.

Or Kal was able to survived the energy from a 5D Spear item.

Or was able to shatter the body of one of the Trinities body. Phantom Stranger claimed that was suppose to be impossible.

Took half of the Omega Beams blast. Then we found out that Darkseid was a Multiversal being.

Outraced teleportation in Red Hood and the Outlaws.

Yeah, we should clearly use Kal low showings as way to downplay him.

You're ****ing pathetic.

Also you idiot, a nuke is not just energy being release, it has different properties that normal blast doesn't. A nuke falls in the class of Nuclear Fusion, because a Nuke is a biological weapon.

That's why it's a known fact, that a Nuke is dangerous, but the fall out of said Nuke is 10x worse. The radiation from a nuke can be felt for generations if a person is exposed to the aftermath.

carver9
Carver you are literally the biggest piece of filth when it comes to low balling comic book characters. Especially when put against youre precious DBZ.

I guess we should also forget that Kal was fighting a 5D Imp that was attacking him in all timelines at the same time, while he was weakened from Kryptonite poisoning.

Or that Kal faced a being that only grows in power with you even thinking about him.

Or Kal was able to survived the energy from a 5D Spear item.

Or was able to shatter the body of one of the Trinities body. Phantom Stranger claimed that was suppose to be impossible.

Took half of the Omega Beams blast. Then we found out that Darkseid was a Multiversal being.

Outraced teleportation in Red Hood and the Outlaws.

Yeah, we should clearly use Kal low showings as way to downplay him.

You're ****ing pathetic.

Also you idiot, a nuke is not just energy being release, it has different properties that normal blast doesn't. A nuke falls in the class of Nuclear Fusion, because a Nuke is a biological weapon.

That's why it's a known fact, that a Nuke is dangerous, but the fall out of said Nuke is 10x worse. The radiation from a nuke can be felt for generations if a person is exposed to the aftermath.

Fighting a 5D imp? He got destroyed by said imp.

Growing in power?

He didn't outrace teleportation but he did make it there pretty fast. Beerus flew from another dimension to DBS Universe in a minute and 20 sec.

Lol...that wasn't a nuclear weapon. Read comics before judging. Superman used Diana sword to split an atom in half.

Any of the Z fighters could take him out with a casual blast and none of the showings you named changed this.

Also, Darkseid koed him with his eye beam. Knocked him out. Diana blocked those same blasts. I'm hoping you bring up the Bracers durability because I have scans for that as well.

Prof. T.C McAbe
2Twizc8zQHg

HV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Laser Gun
Laser Gun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJG Goku

Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJG Goku.

Decter
It was already explained why the laser hurt him no expression

ares834
Carver lowballing Superman? What else is new.

But shitty arguments aside, yes, Whis demolishes Superman now.

http://media0.giphy.com/media/de6I1WFt0CBkA/giphy.gif

Time-Immemorial
So much bullshitting here I can't have a genuine converstaion.

**** everyone, I'm out.

carver9
Don't leave.

StiltmanFTW
2Twizc8zQHg

HV >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Laser Gun
Laser Gun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJG Goku

Superman >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SSJG Goku.

Depends on a laser gun, actually.

But you're basically saying now that Supes' only chance is a cheapshot from behind stick out tongue

I'll play your game. Goku's universe-busting punch >>>>> Batman's exosuit fist >>>>> Superman's boyscout face smile

http://i64.tinypic.com/nx6cmt.jpg

Estacado
So what does Goku have to do with Superman vs Whis again?

StealthRanger
And since when do low end showings count as evidence?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Precious, lowball Superman so Whis stands a chance and no one cares but lowball Goku and everyone loses their minds.

Hypocrites.

Estacado
haermm

Or lets pretend no one below Flash's speed can touch Clark......

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Estacado
haermm

Or lets pretend no one below Flash's speed can touch Clark......

Or let's pretend nothing below a Universe buster can hurt Whis or Goku....

Hypocrit.

bbrem123
I get a kick out of superman fans.

SquallX
Originally posted by bbrem123
I get a kick out of superman fans.

While the Superman fans gets a kick out of Dragon Ball Z fans.

Prof. T.C McAbe
While the Superman fans gets a kick out of Dragon Ball Z fans.

More like kicking DBZ fans. Everytime I explain a DBZ fnatic something with logic I feel like beating or kicking a child.

AuraAngel
Whis has never ever been hurt by anything in canon so it is perfectly valid to say the whole force of the universe could hit him and do nothing.

It would be foolish to say such a thing but that is what happens when you're working with a character who has no feats except being established as solidly stronger than Beerus/Goku/Champa.

Basically while I understand wanting to use Goku or Beerus, Whis is a complete enigma and threads about him are fueled mostly by him being stronger than others in his universe rather than his own showings. Stop using him for threads.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Whis has never ever been hurt by anything in canon so it is perfectly valid to say the whole force of the universe could hit him and do nothing.

It would be foolish to say such a thing but that is what happens when you're working with a character who has no feats except being established as solidly stronger than Beerus/Goku/Champa.

Basically while I understand wanting to use Goku or Beerus, Whis is a complete enigma and threads about him are fueled mostly by him being stronger than others in his universe rather than his own showings. Stop using him for threads.

That would be called a no limits fallacy, which is just lulzworthy.

AuraAngel
Which is why I said it would be foolish to claim such a thing. What is Whis's best durability feat? His worst? They're the same because at time of writing no one has laid a finger on Whis.

bbrem123
More like kicking DBZ fans. Everytime I explain a DBZ fnatic something with logic I feel like beating or kicking a child. Logic? hahah good one

SquallX
How bout we end this once and for all guys.

2 DBZ fans, minus carver of course and 2 Superman fans shows each characters at there best, that means no low balled feats on either side, and see who has the best. Since this is new 52, we'll only use 52 Kal.

Can we agree on that guys?

Decter
People don't seem to realize that you can't use the same logic for two different styles of fiction.

Anime/manga characters are always written to get stronger while Comic characters are usually not. Comics are centered around plot more than they are on buidling a character's strength. Which is why writers ignore a certain characters abilities to allow the fight to be somewhat even to keep the plot going. This often leads people like superman from having trouble with wonderwoman to fighting 5D imps.

Anime/manga shonen, however, are usually centered around a group of characters who usually continually get stronger and only having a few who get weaker.However, just like comic writers they have inconsistent scans which include Goku blocking Trunks sword (who easily sliced through Frieza who had large planet durability) to getting hit with a laser.

Both have inconsistencies, but both follow a different pattern in their stories and different writing styles. Trying to apply the same logical reasoning to both is dumb.

Prof. T.C McAbe
People don't seem to realize that you can't use the same logic for two different styles of fiction.

Anime/manga characters are always written to get stronger while Comic characters are usually not. Comics are centered around plot more than they are on buidling a character's strength. Which is why writers ignore a certain characters abilities to allow the fight to be somewhat even to keep the plot going. This often leads people like superman from having trouble with wonderwoman to fighting 5D imps.

Anime/manga shonen, however, are usually centered around a group of characters who usually continually get stronger and only having a few who get weaker.However, just like comic writers they have inconsistent scans which include Goku blocking Trunks sword (who easily sliced through Frieza who had large planet durability) to getting hit with a laser.

Both have inconsistencies, but both follow a different pattern in their stories and different writing styles. Trying to apply the same logical reasoning to both is dumb.

Applying this logic of yours to this fight, it would mean stalemate.

AuraAngel
How bout we end this once and for all guys.

2 DBZ fans, minus carver of course and 2 Superman fans shows each characters at there best, that means no low balled feats on either side, and see who has the best. Since this is new 52, we'll only use 52 Kal.

Can we agree on that guys?

Whis has no feats except through power scaling.

carver9
Whis stomps. Goku stomps. This isn't a fight, at all. Superman gets creamed by people that Whis would destroy one on one.

Decter
Applying this logic of yours to this fight, it would mean stalemate.

It doesn't and apparently the entire point went over your head

Not surprising

StiltmanFTW
In majority of his appearances, much less than Buu Saga speed is needed to handle or absolutely dominate Superman.

Whis is much faster than BS DBZ. Hell, he's much faster than SBG Vegeta and Goku.

Superman won't be able to land a hit there.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
In majority of his appearances, much less than Buu Saga speed is needed to handle or absolutely dominate Superman.

Whis is much faster than BS DBZ. Hell, he's much faster than SBG Vegeta and Goku.

Superman won't be able to land a hit there.

Not a single hit. The guy got blitzed by a freaking Predator wannabe.

StiltmanFTW
And got punched by Aquaman of all people... the guy whose special power is talking to fish (and even that he can't do well in Nu)...

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And got punched by Aquaman of all people... the guy whose special power is talking to fish (and even that he can't do well in Nu)...

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/9/99065/3332386-5984432619-Batma.jpg

Let's not forget this scene.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Or when Titan Super Gladiator pounded him into the ground with no effort.

https://somenerdthing.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/batman-superman-10-3.jpg

carver9
Lol...Or Helspont throwing him to the moon giving him a concussion.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/118094/2586369-14.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/118094/2588055-15.jpg

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/11/118094/2588061-16.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
It doesn't and apparently the entire point went over your head

Not surprising

It didn't, the other option is bias, as you proved with this post, and stilt and Carter with the lowballing.

Thanks.

Decter
It didn't, the other option is bias, as you proved with this post, and stilt and Carter with the lowballing.

Thanks.

Still not getting I see?

I understand that fanboys like yourself need more explaining then the average person, but sadly I simply don't have time for this.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Still not getting I see?

I understand that fanboys like yourself need more explaining then the average person, but sadly I simply don't have time for this.

I don't have time for hypocrites who don't even read the comics they try to talk about, so let's part, good day to you and enjoy DB Super, a format more suited for people like you ^^.

Decter
I don't have time for hypocrites who don't even read the comics they try to talk about, so let's part, good day to you and enjoy DB Super, a format more suited for people like you ^^.

Ah okay. Unlike carver and the others where have I ever lowballed superman? Or any other superhero?

You are calling me out yet yoh are the same guy who took the laser scene out of context no expression

Prof. T.C McAbe
Ah okay. Unlike carver and the others where have I ever lowballed superman? Or any other superhero?

You are calling me out yet yoh are the same guy who took the laser scene out of context no expression

Seriously, could you imagine that I posted the laser scene as a responso to the ridiculous lowballing taking place?

But anyway, you don't have time for this, so stick to this statement. I for my part am done now.

carver9
The laser scene wasn't a low showing though. A lot of context involved with that showing.

Prof. T.C McAbe
The laser scene wasn't a low showing though. A lot of context involved with that showing.

facepalm

Kirikaze Fuuma
I thought that laser scene is to show Goku was sneak attacked from behind when he wasn't in his full guard. What makes you think it's Goku's defense at its best?

BeyonderGod
Superman would win this....

BeyonderGod
The superman low-ball in this thread is higher than animevice+othusvice.

RadZoa
Yeah, Superman should stomp, he's too fast and would break Whis's neck before Whis could even react. Whis can't even move fast without his staff and it's linear speed.

BeyonderGod
Yeah, Superman should stomp, he's too fast and would break Whis's neck before Whis could even react. Whis can't even move fast without his staff and it's linear speed.
Facts. thumb up

NemeBro
Yeah, Superman should stomp, he's too fast and would break Whis's neck before Whis could even react. Whis can't even move fast without his staff and it's linear speed. Superman would literally break his fist on Whis' face.

Whis is considerably stronger and more durable. Not 100% sure on how they match up in terms of speed, but it doesn't matter. Whis clapping his hands would have a more pronounced effect than a punch from Superman. thumb up

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by NemeBro
Superman would literally break his fist on Whis' face.

Whis is considerably stronger and more durable. Not 100% sure on how they match up in terms of speed, but it doesn't matter. Whis clapping his hands would have a more pronounced effect than a punch from Superman. thumb up
1. Superman has lifted planets Whis had not...
2. More durable?.....not even close.....
3. Superman is FTL......
4. Comparing a restricted boy scout superman here is a giggle...
5. Superman has enough striking strength to bust a planet if he wanted to......so Whis gets rekt.

carver9
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
3. Superman is FTL......
5. Superman has enough striking strength to bust a planet if he wanted to......so Whis gets rekt.

laughing out loud busting planets. Have scans of that since you're the person who tends to go by only showings rather than statements?

Whis stood in the heart of a planet exploding without flinching. He's far more durable.

You don't know what you are talking about.

BeyonderGod
laughing out loud busting planets. Have scans of that since you're the person who tends to go by only showings rather than statements?

Whis stood in the heart of a planet exploding without flinching. He's far more durable.

You don't know what you are talking about.
That's very cute show us Whis getting near the sun. smile
Show us Whis lifting a planet
Show us Whis going FTL

P.S feats>Statements>Hype

If you cant reply with my requested scans then dont reply to my post.

Time-Immemorial
Carver why do you even try?

carver9
That's very cute show us Whis getting near the sun. smile
Show us Whis lifting a planet
Show us Whis going FTL

P.S feats>Statements>Hype

If you cant reply with my requested scans then dont reply to my post.

Why does Whis need to be near a sun? Show me Beyonder near a sun.
Who lifted a planet?

Scans of a planet being lifted.

Now I seen Beerus punching a planet to dust with a single hit and right after that Whis koed Beerus with a holding back hit. smile

Lol...Whis fly through the Universe at FTL speeds.

All of the fts you've named for Superman are nothing but statements. Why can't Whis get the same respect?

Time-Immemorial
Because he's a liar and bias poster.

SquallX
Because he's a liar and bias poster.

Let's be honest here, it also applies to the dbz side.

Ex. Saying Kal would break his hands punching Whis being one.

Time-Immemorial
That was stupid whoever said that.

NemeBro
3. Superman is FTL......
5. Superman has enough striking strength to bust a planet if he wanted to......so Whis gets rekt. 1. Whis has also never tried, but sure. Lifting strength in DBZ has never been too impressive.
2. Yep.
3. So is Whis. thumb up
4. You're a homo.
5. Beerus and Champa can easily bust planets physically too. Beerus and Goku's punches could be felt across the universe. Whis is much stronger.

BeyonderGod
1. Whis has also never tried, but sure. Lifting strength in DBZ has never been too impressive.
2. Yep.
3. So is Whis. thumb up
4. You're a homo.
5. Beerus and Champa can easily bust planets physically too. Beerus and Goku's punches could be felt across the universe. Whis is much stronger.
1. I know that.
2. Ok?
3. Lol 23 minutes to earth? Not even light speed worthy.
4. Concession accepted.
5. Beerus/Champa not Whis....also Beerus and Goku punched being felt isnt really impressive compared to other "Collision Feats"

thumb up winner New 52 Superman.

BeyonderGod
Why does Whis need to be near a sun? Show me Beyonder near a sun.
Who lifted a planet?

Scans of a planet being lifted.

Now I seen Beerus punching a planet to dust with a single hit and right after that Whis koed Beerus with a holding back hit. smile

Lol...Whis fly through the Universe at FTL speeds.

All of the fts you've named for Superman are nothing but statements. Why can't Whis get the same respect?
1. Concession Accepted thumb up
2. No Whis planet lifting? thumb up
3. Powerscaling=/=Feats concession accepted also Beerus never punched a planet it seems you dont know your characters. thumb up
4. Not really it took him 23 minutes to go back and forth to earth lel not even light speed.

Soooo
Concession Accepted! thumb up None of the feats I ask for has been posted as usual conclusion New 52 Superman stomps Whis. thumb up

carver9
1. Concession Accepted thumb up
2. No Whis planet lifting? thumb up
3. Powerscaling=/=Feats concession accepted also Beerus never punched a planet it seems you dont know your characters. thumb up
4. Not really it took him 23 minutes to go back and forth to earth lel not even light speed.

Soooo
Concession Accepted! thumb up None of the feats I ask for has been posted as usual conclusion New 52 Superman stomps Whis. thumb up

Superman lifted a planet? Scans.

Beerus and Champa was ruining planets during their scuffle physically.

It took him 36 minutes to fly from his dimension through the Universe to Earth. That sh** on light speed.

Whis can stand in one spot and allow Superman to hit him and nothing will happen.

BeyonderGod
That was stupid whoever said that.
It was your friend.
Superman would literally break his fist on Whis' face.
thumb down

BeyonderGod
Superman lifted a planet? Scans.

Beerus and Champa was ruining planets during their scuffle physically.

It took him 36 minutes to fly from his dimension through the Universe to Earth. That sh** on light speed.

Whis can stand in one spot and allow Superman to hit him and nothing will happen.
1. You lost already.......as New 52 lifted the weight of earth for 5 days straight if you dont know the character don't debate about them. thumb up
2. that's not Whis correct? laughing out loud Keep thinking Powerscaling matters with me because it doesn't matter. thumb up
3. Not really superman making it to Jupiter to earth under 10 is light speed Whis doesn't have any light.
4. Whis would get ko'ed thumb up

bbrem123
It would take 26,000 years to just leave the milky way galaxy at lightspeed. Whis traveled wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy farther than that in 36min...

So yea Carver is right. Whis Sh*ts all over lightspeed. There is no arguing this either, it is fact...but I am sure you will.

BeyonderGod
Not really you are using assumptions lol.
Whis isnt Light speed or FTL.
That's a proven fact. thumb up

bbrem123
Here ill do the math for you. There are 525948.766 minutes in a year, and it takes 26,000 years to leave the milky way at light speed.

525,948.766 x 26,000 = 13,674,667,916 minutes to leave the milky way at light speed.

Now we take 13,674 667,916 minutes and divide it by 36 which is the amount of minutes it took Whis to travel to earth.

13,674 667,916 / 36 = 379,851,886.556 times the speed of light.

This is if Whis started at the edge of the milky way galaxy. Which he was wayyyyyyyy farther out so he would even sh*t all over that number. You get my point.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>