John Connor(Genysis) vs Khan(STID)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
Khan gets his weapons.

John gets his weapons from 2029 and his Terminator body.

Who wins?

playa1258
Dammit spelled Genisys wrong

BruceSkywalker
khan gets an ass whomping...

carthage
lol

quanchi112
Khan wins. He isn't some crybaby or incompetent fool like Darth Vader.

KuRuPT Thanosi
How does Khan win again?

quanchi112
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
How does Khan win again? Shooting him. You ask the worst questions.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Shooting him? Did you even watch the movie? He literally tanked more impressive stuff than merely shooting him. So what again makes you believe "shooting him" will work, when he tanked what he did?

playa1258
Vader is not in this thread.

quanchi112
Shooting him? Did you even watch the movie? He literally tanked more impressive stuff than merely shooting him. So what again makes you believe "shooting him" will work, when he tanked what he did? What in the film did he tank comparable to the Boolean gun ?

Silent Master
So what you're basically saying that the only reason Khan wins is the boolean gun. so sad that Khan's number one fan believes him to be a worthless character that can't win using only his innate abilities.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
So what you're basically saying that the only reason Khan wins is the boolean gun. so sad that Khan's number one fan believes him to be a worthless character that can't win using only his innate abilities. Khan uses his advantages. To say he discards his weapons in order to be moronic shows a real fundamental lack of understanding about how tactical and ruthless Khan is.

Khan wins.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by quanchi112
What in the film did he tank comparable to the Boolean gun ?

Did you even see the movie? Now I know you haven't. He was literally healing from thing after thing... shape shifting left and right. He was literally tanking and healing from things that seemed like minor nuisances to him. Now, prove Khan's gun has enough firepower to put him down and keep him down and not heal. Ready set goooooo

Silent Master
It's just so sad that thedkeffect doesn't have any faith in Khan.

quanchi112
Did you even see the movie? Now I know you haven't. He was literally healing from thing after thing... shape shifting left and right. He was literally tanking and healing from things that seemed like minor nuisances to him. Now, prove Khan's gun has enough firepower to put him down and keep him down and not heal. Ready set goooooo He didn't heal at the end now did he ? I guess you missed that part and at no point did he tank anything as powerful as the Boolean gun. Khan wins.

quanchi112
It's just so sad that thedkeffect doesn't have any faith in Khan. Khan wins. smile

Silent Master
You only say that because of the boolean gun, you have no faith in Khan's physical skills/abilities.

quanchi112
You only say that because of the boolean gun, you have no faith in Khan's physical skills/abilities. I argue in character and according to thread parameters. Quit trolling. Khan wins.

Silent Master
Your argument is more along the lines of "the boolean gun wins, Khan is just the monkey pulling the trigger". it's so sad that you have so little faith in Khan's skills/abilities.

quanchi112
Your argument is more along the lines of "the boolean gun wins, Khan is just the monkey pulling the trigger". it's so sad that you have so little faith in Khan's skills/abilities. Khan wins in character. Stick to the op, troll.

Silent Master
IOW, NuKhan is so weak that in character he has to depend on advanced weapons to have any chance of winning a fight.

So much for you being a fan.

quanchi112
IOW, NuKhan is so weak that in character he has to depend on advanced weapons to have any chance of winning a fight.

So much for you being a fan. Why would he ignore his weapons ? Are you this stupid ? Khan wins with his ruthless self. Continue to cry so I can get more posts.

Silent Master
By his ruthless self, you mean the boolean gun and that Khan is just the monkey pulling the trigger.

Your lack of faith is disturbing.

quanchi112
By his ruthless self, you mean the boolean gun and that Khan is just the monkey pulling the trigger.

Your lack of faith is disturbing. I don't think anyone has Khan's skill, ruthlessness, feats but if you feel anyone can win with the gun that's your dealio not mine. Khan wins with his weaponry.

Silent Master
You're the one that feels that Khan's only chance of winning is the boolean gun, it's sad that you have such a low opinion of Khan's skills and abilities.

quanchi112
You're the one that feels that Khan's only chance of winning is the boolean gun, it's sad that you have such a low opinion of Khan's skills and abilities. I said Khan wins. You think any monkey with the same gun can beat Connor. laughing out loud

Silent Master
I see that you're confused, you're the one that is saying Khan can only win via the boolean gun. at least you're finally owning up to Khan's skills and abilities being rather worthless.

quanchi112
I see that you're confused, you're the one that is saying Khan can only win via the boolean gun. at least you're finally owning up to Khan's skills and abilities being rather worthless. I am arguing in character. I don't think anyone can win with the Boolean gun. You apparently do. Khan wins. laughing out loud

Silent Master
You're arguing that IYO Khan's skills and abilities are so pathetic that his only chance is the boolean gun.

quanchi112
You're arguing that IYO Khan's skills and abilities are so pathetic that his only chance is the boolean gun. I never said that you did. Khan wins.

smile

Silent Master
That is what your argument boils down to, so you actually did say it.

quanchi112
That is what your argument boils down to, so you actually did say it. No, I didn't say that you did. Khan wins.

Silent Master
That is what your argument boils down to, you just tried to phrase it in a way that hides the fact that you believe Khan's skills and abilities are pathetic.

quanchi112
That is what your argument boils down to, you just tried to phrase it in a way that hides the fact that you believe Khan's skills and abilities are pathetic. I never said that you did. Khan wins.

Silent Master
IOW, I was right and to avoid admitting it you're just going to spam the topic.

Genesis-Soldier
I don't think anyone has Khan's skill, ruthlessness, feats .

no one is that bad, just Khan

quanchi112
IOW, I was right and to avoid admitting it you're just going to spam the topic. You said those things. Khan wins.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
no one is that bad, just Khan He is superb and wins this thread. Khan ftw.

StealthRanger
I don't think anyone has Khan's skill, ruthlessness, feats

Ahahahaha, holy ****ing shit did you seriously just say this?

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Ahahahaha, holy ****ing shit did you seriously just say this? What is wrong with my statement ? Should I humiliate you now or later ?

StealthRanger
What is wrong with my statement ? Should I humiliate you now or later ?

There are shit tons of characters in fiction who as far as feats go utterly trash Khan

quanchi112
There are shit tons of characters in fiction who as far as feats go utterly trash Khan What other character has the combination of Khan's skill, ruthlessness, and his feats.

smile

playa1258
Ben Affleck Batman and Gadot WW will be able to wreck Khan. I'm calling it now. Oh yeah and MOS Superman was far stronger than Khan even as a teenager.

StealthRanger
Captain America would prolly trash Khan physically

Silent Master
A lot of the people we debate on these boards have better physical feats than Khan.

h1a8
Star trek phasers will disintegrate him.

HulkIsHulk
Did you even see the movie? Now I know you haven't. He was literally healing from thing after thing... shape shifting left and right. He was literally tanking and healing from things that seemed like minor nuisances to him. Now, prove Khan's gun has enough firepower to put him down and keep him down and not heal. Ready set goooooo
I haven't seen Genysis so I don't know what Terminator John can do, but Khan had two guns, one like a machine gun but it fired energy bolts like those from the phasers on lethal setting, and then a minigun sized blaster which vaporized half of a Klingon and was taking chunks of the Kingon patrol ships left and right

Silent Master
Originally posted by h1a8
Star trek phasers will disintegrate him.

Please post a clip of NuTrek phasers doing this.

quanchi112
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
I haven't seen Genysis so I don't know what Terminator John can do, but Khan had two guns, one like a machine gun but it fired energy bolts like those from the phasers on lethal setting, and then a minigun sized blaster which vaporized half of a Klingon and was taking chunks of the Kingon patrol ships left and right Kurupt has never seen the film and is an ignorant, clueless poster so words just bounce right off of him.

Time-Immemorial
I haven't seen the movie but from what I have seen isnt Conner like uber as fck?

StealthRanger
What other character has the combination of Khan's skill, ruthlessness, and his feats.

smile

What, soloing some featless redshirt tier schmucks? Crushing a skull? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, not really a big deal in the scheme of fiction

quanchi112
What, soloing some featless redshirt tier schmucks? Crushing a skull? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah, not really a big deal in the scheme of fiction What other character have done Khan's feats ? How don't you understand ?

playa1258
Thor crushed Iron Man's armor with one hand, beat that Khan.

StealthRanger
Raiden :maybe

http://i.imgur.com/wkWdysg.jpg?1

TheVaultDweller
Don't know why some people are getting worked up about Quan's statement. It has absolutely zero significance in this match, or any other for that matter. Of course no one is going to have the exact same combination of stats, character traits and feats Khan has, because no other character exactly like Khan was put in exactly the same scenarios as Khan. But by extension, Khan doesn't have the same combination of stats, traits, and feats people like Manhattan or Thor, for example, have. Yet we all know that those two would utterly slaughterstomp Quan's fap material in a one-on-one confrontation. And if we break it down to stats, traits and feats separately, the list of people who are better than Khan in those respective areas is very very long.

Genesis-Soldier
John takes this by a rape storm, look how fast he was moving in the Genysis chamber fighting pops, the damage soak he was taking from the lazers, emp fire, 50 calibre bullets and god damn explosions levelling a concrete bunker.

Genesis-Soldier
john was producing blades, switching his body around and just owning everything in sight. he was impaled and walked it off

KuRuPT Thanosi
This is a massive spite stomp thread. Not at the level of Yoda and Palps but very very close. John was LITERALLY healing from laser fire... .50 cal fire... blunt force trauma etc etc OVER AND OVER AGAIN. he was literally regenerating and shapeshifting left and right like it was nothing. Yet the moron still goes... Khan shots him... How is shooting him going to do anything? It wouldn't, he would simply regenerate with utter ease.

Silent Master
thedkeffect isn't very smart, that is why two of his favorite debate tactics are to lowball and ignore context.

quanchi112
thedkeffect isn't very smart, that is why two of his favorite debate tactics are to lowball and ignore context. Based on ?

Khan wins, loser.

Genesis-Soldier
khan has no means nor weaponry that could put connor down

Genesis-Soldier
I am actually wondering if blaster or lightsabers could put connor down?

quanchi112
khan has no means nor weaponry that could put connor down Based on ?

meep-meep
thedkeffect isn't very smart, that is why two of his favorite debate tactics are to lowball and ignore context.

Its annoyingly hilarious.

Genesis-Soldier
a Boolean gun and a knife wont disrupt and stop the nanites present in Connor's body, as stated in the genysis "the only weapon that would possibly stop John Connor now is electro magnetic weaponry"

whilst a Boolean gun is Energy based (I think) I doubt it has a suitable EMP charge big enough or powerful enough to constantly stop Connors body. the EMP Lancers and liquid magnetic shotgun shells didn't stop connor at all

the Lancers slowed him down for 3 seconds whilst the shot gun shells just put holes in him which he almost instantly healed up with no visible damage or lose in healing rate

Newjak
So I understand people enjoy making fun of Khan but while John was extremely tough durable I don't want to start giving him a no limits fallacy on those attributes.

Khan's big gun has some serious out put and John is still a physical beam. While he was able to heal from those laser burns they definitely hurt John and slowed him down. Taking a shot from a gun capable of blowing up half a patrol shipI think could seriously hurt John if not put him down.

quanchi112
Khan wins.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Newjak
So I understand people enjoy making fun of Khan but while John was extremely tough durable I don't want to start giving him a no limits fallacy on those attributes.

Khan's big gun has some serious out put and John is still a physical beam. While he was able to heal from those laser burns they definitely hurt John and slowed him down. Taking a shot from a gun capable of blowing up half a patrol shipI think could seriously hurt John if not put him down.

doubtful
if we look at the t-1000 he was becoming more and more durable from shots. at first he was put down by standard 9mm shots, then as the scene progresses he was taking them and still walking forward, then he starts taking 50 cal desert eagle shots to which he later becomes more and more resistant to

the same is said for connor, he was downed by a point blank shotgun burst, 30 seconds into the movie later they wernt putting him down. the first two lazer strikes did hurt him but the third was visibly less effective.

if connor survives a Boolean shot (which he has a good chance of doing) then the gun will eventually have minimal effect of John

carthage
I am actually wondering if blaster or lightsabers could put connor down?

Pops used a laser on him and it did nothing to him he regenerated

Genesis-Soldier
I know but would a lightsaber do the same?

lets debate this in my thread

quanchi112
Khan was, easily.

Genesis-Soldier
John takes this by a rape storm, look how fast he was moving in the Genysis chamber fighting pops, the damage soak he was taking from the lazers, emp fire, 50 calibre bullets and god damn explosions levelling a concrete bunker

john was producing blades, switching his body around and just owning everything in sight. he was impaled and walked it off

doubtful
if we look at the t-1000 he was becoming more and more durable from shots. at first he was put down by standard 9mm shots, then as the scene progresses he was taking them and still walking forward, then he starts taking 50 cal desert eagle shots to which he later becomes more and more resistant to

the same is said for connor, he was downed by a point blank shotgun burst, 30 seconds into the movie later they wernt putting him down. the first two lazer strikes did hurt him but the third was visibly less effective.

if connor survives a Boolean shot (which he has a good chance of doing) then the gun will eventually have minimal effect of

a Boolean gun and a knife wont disrupt and stop the nanites present in Connor's body, as stated in the genysis "the only weapon that would possibly stop John Connor now is electro magnetic weaponry"

whilst a Boolean gun is Energy based (I think) I doubt it has a suitable EMP charge big enough or powerful enough to constantly stop Connors body. the EMP Lancers and liquid magnetic shotgun shells didn't stop connor at all

the Lancers slowed him down for 3 seconds whilst the shot gun shells just put holes in him which he almost instantly healed up with no visible damage or lose in healing rate

does this prove khan wins at all and if so, how?

steverules_2
Khan was, easily.

Why is your dick so hard for Khan?

Genesis-Soldier
i think its because he pictures your avatar on Benedic's body

Genesis-Soldier
although in all fairness that IS a good Avatar

steverules_2
People do tend to enjoy it smile For the life of me though I can't remember where I got it, I've had it for so long

Newjak
doubtful

if connor survives a Boolean shot (which he has a good chance of doing) then the gun will eventually have minimal effect of John Nowhere in the story did it even remotely state that the two terminators mentioned have some adaptive defense mechanism that kicked in once you failed to kill them with something.

What happened in this movie was typical of the terminator movies. Heck in the first one a simple human being was able to get a terminator off balance in a one on one fight even though that same Terminator goes on to walk off car crashes and assault rifle shots like they were nothing. The premise is to build tension.

So let us not start assigning abilities that never happened in the movie.

The Terminators do not ramp up in durability by adapting to things that did not kill them. They are just super tough things that can get taken by surprise and knocked down like any other physical being.

If John survives a Boolean shot (something I have extreme doubts to because he never took that kind of firepower in the Genisys and the only that comes close, the lasers, while not killing him certainly were putting a hurting on him) he is probably going to be seriously messed up. Enough for another shot to take him down.

Time-Immemorial

Are you for real?

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
Why is your dick so hard for Khan? My objectivity for the seriousness of this forum should never be mistaken for fanboyism. I do love Khan but I only argue objectively based off the evidence. I combat fanboys on a day to day basis.

jinXed by JaNx
Stupid..., this is a Khan walk all day long. Super hero vs a mortal...., who wins ?

Time-Immemorial
Nowhere in the story did it even remotely state that the two terminators mentioned have some adaptive defense mechanism that kicked in once you failed to kill them with something.

What happened in this movie was typical of the terminator movies. Heck in the first one a simple human being was able to get a terminator off balance in a one on one fight even though that same Terminator goes on to walk off car crashes and assault rifle shots like they were nothing. The premise is to build tension.

The Terminators do not ramp up in durability by adapting to things that did not kill them. They are just super tough things that can get taken by surprise and knocked down like any other physical being.

If John survives a Boolean shot (something I have extreme doubts to because he never took that kind of firepower in the Genisys and the only that comes close, the lasers, while not killing him certainly were putting a hurting on him) he is probably going to be seriously messed up. Enough for another shot to take him down.

He would have survived that chrono weapon had paps not put that disrupter in him. So no, the gun ain't killing him.

Genesis-Soldier
Nowhere in the story did it even remotely state that the two terminators mentioned have some adaptive defense mechanism that kicked in once you failed to kill them with something.

and yet we have seen the t-1000 termination (the new and old) becoming more and more resistant to weapons as they progress

my example of this in genysis is when we see the standard police revolver (which the T-1000 was armed with) putting the T-1000 down then the bullet holes heal up as he runs into the clothing store, after reese (rhyse? reece?) is hiding behind the counter with the other police officer who was using a glock 20 to put holes in the oncoming terminator who was walking them off with no problem. then came in Sarah with the Desert eagle with is the famous 50 cal handgun that knock the terminator on its arse since its a much higher calibre then the police issue glock. when driving off the sarah pumped the terminator with the Same desert eagle and the terminator was taking them without being "one shotted"

the same is shown in the old terminator as the t-100 takes one shotgun blast from a standard pump action and is knocked down for a while, later on we see him taking multiple spas-12 shots and easily walking towards Sarah.

they are it was a T-1000, they do adapt and john was a T(x?) 3000 who was adapting very well to different sorts of high calibre weaponry

yes I do think a Boolean gun would hurt him a shiteton but if it doesn't put him down permenantly then there is strong evidence (as stated above) that he could adapt his durability)
like I have earlier mentioned pops said that only EMP weaponry and the likes would hurt or deal more then minimal damage to the upgraded connor, he was downed by a shotgun blast from pops in the garage then later on is seen to tank shotgun, assult rifle and medium-high calibre rounds. aswell as ordinance and bunker destroying inferno's/ explosions

Genesis-Soldier
if you can prove that a Boolean gun has a field capable of distrupting and destroying John's nanites body for long enough I will relook into the matter

but remember, when pops put his fist through connor and had the distrupting arm gauntlet (the thing made from the speakers) he said it wouldn't hold him for long and we could see that his nanites around the impact were fromen but the moving ones around the outside were starting to move in and re-animate the frozen nanites bit by bit

quanchi112
if you can prove that a Boolean gun has a field capable of distrupting and destroying John's nanites body for long enough I will relook into the matter

but remember, when pops put his fist through connor and had the distrupting arm gauntlet (the thing made from the speakers) he said it wouldn't hold him for long and we could see that his nanites around the impact were fromen but the moving ones around the outside were starting to move in and re-animate the frozen nanites bit by bit What happened to Connor at the end ? Did he survive ?

Nah, the Boolean gun is far more powerful than any gun that hit Connor in the film therefore based on the feats of the Boolean gun that Khan wins.

Genesis-Soldier
connor had to be ripped apart by a quantum field, show me a weapon that can replicate that exact power, energy field.

quanchi112
connor had to be ripped apart by a quantum field, show me a weapon that can replicate that exact power, energy field. This gun vaporized what it hit. Pops was surviving a long time in the field before being cast out for the upgrade. Khan would need one blast to destroy Pops.

Genesis-Soldier
it vaporised everything did it ? please post a clip or showing of it doing so

the field had to stabilise before allowing the "time jump" to occur, it was this jumping field that killed connor and ripped him apart instead of automatically sending a bio-organic mass back in time

quanchi112
it vaporised everything did it ? please post a clip or showing of it doing so

the field had to stabilise before allowing the "time jump" to occur, it was this jumping field that killed connor and ripped him apart instead of automatically sending a bio-organic mass back in time With what we could see it sure did.

He was unable to break free from pops. It destroyed him. He was held in check and damaged the entire film by Pops. Khan would wreck him very quickly.

Trek tech>>Terminator tech.

Genesis-Soldier
he was unable to break free from pops because of the gauntlet protruding from his chest

what we saw doesn't prove anything if the energy field from a Boolean gun doesn't disrupt the nanites which will need to be proven otherwise I would be counted as minimal- damage wise

quanchi112
he was unable to break free from pops because of the gauntlet protruding from his chest

what we saw doesn't prove anything if the energy field from a Boolean gun doesn't disrupt the nanites which will need to be proven otherwise I would be counted as minimal- damage wise And because Pops held him in check.

Not based on the Boolean gun's feats. We don't see any weapon from terminator as powerful as that gun. Star Trek tech >>Terminator tech.

Genesis-Soldier
to hurt connor it needs to be emp weaponry or an energy field resembling what we have seen as a quantum field

that form of field frequency energy weaponry is the only thing that will hurt connor and I doubt a Boolean gun has those capabilities, as stated beforehand if you can prove it has these capabilities I will recheck

quanchi112
to hurt connor it needs to be emp weaponry or an energy field resembling what we have seen as a quantum field

that form of field frequency energy weaponry is the only thing that will hurt connor and I doubt a Boolean gun has those capabilities, as stated beforehand if you can prove it has these capabilities I will recheck Simply absurd.

You don't get to say what is the only thing that can defeat him. I guess if he gets tossed in the sun he wills survive that as well.

Khan guns him down, effortlessly.

Genesis-Soldier
as stated by pops "the weaponry available will cause minimal damage to Connors nanite body, electric magnetic pulse weaponry will be sufficient to hurt john for long enough and will have the greatest chance.../"

well no shit a sun would kill him but khan doesn't have weaponry with a high enough energy output to hurt connor so take your butt hurt goblin feelings and prove to me a Boolean gun can hurt him

if you cannot you are simply dodging and more then likely scarcrowing to make khan seem that much more of a fighter

quanchi112
as stated by pops "the weaponry available will cause minimal damage to Connors nanite body, electric magnetic pulse weaponry will be sufficient to hurt john for long enough and will have the greatest chance.../"

well no shit a sun would kill him but khan doesn't have weaponry with a high enough energy output to hurt connor so take your butt hurt goblin feelings and prove to me a Boolean gun can hurt him

if you cannot you are simply dodging and more then likely scarcrowing to make khan seem that much more of a fighter They didn't have anything comparable to the Boolean gun so your statement means jack squat.

Khan takes him out by leaving giant holes in him. Khan, easily. laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
Simply absurd.

You don't get to say what is the only thing that can defeat him. I guess if he gets tossed in the sun he wills survive that as well.

Khan guns him down, effortlessly.

You are literally one of he dumbest people I've encountered on this site. This is why you're literally laughed at all over the internet. YOU made the claim the Boolean gun will work on Connor. It's up to you to prove it will. You don't get to shift the burden of proof just because you can't prove your case and are a bumbling moron. Doesn't work that way. We saw him dealing with various weapons just fine and healing from them with utter ease. If you feeling the Boolean gun will work where those other weapons failed PROVE IT. Pops already said the type of weaponry that will have the best chance to take him down or slow him down... As far as we know Khan gun doesn't produce that type of energy, if you feel it does, post the supporting info. If not, stop making baseless claims that it will work. The reality here is, if Khan's gun doesn't work.. he's curbed and most likely it won't

quanchi112
You are literally one of he dumbest people I've encountered on this site. This is why you're literally laughed at all over the internet. YOU made the claim the Boolean gun will work on Connor. It's up to you to prove it will. You don't get to shift the burden of proof just because you can't prove your case and are a bumbling moron. Doesn't work that way. We saw him dealing with various weapons just fine and healing from them with utter ease. If you feeling the Boolean gun will work where those other weapons failed PROVE IT. Pops already said the type of weaponry that will have the best chance to take him down or slow him down... As far as we know Khan gun doesn't produce that type of energy, if you feel it does, post the supporting info. If not, stop making baseless claims that it will work. The reality here is, if Khan's gun doesn't work.. he's curbed and most likely it won't Cry some more, horse man.

Boolean gun is more powerful than what Connor has tanked. Connor fails. Just like someone saying the death star won't work. If Connor doesn't have the feats to suggest he can tank it be loses. Your lesson is over, inbred. Khan ftw.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Cry some more, horse man.

Boolean gun is more powerful than what Connor has tanked. Connor fails. Just like someone saying the death star won't work. If Connor doesn't have the feats to suggest he can tank it be loses. Your lesson is over, inbred. Khan ftw.

Nope ugly, the burden lies DIRECTLY with you short stuff. If you can't prove the Boolean gun can produce that type of energy or produce evidence it can take him down then you concede. So either post the proof in your next post or I accept your concession for everybody and you lose yet another thread. There will be no back and forth here... either post proof it will work or you concede

quanchi112
Nope ugly, the burden lies DIRECTLY with you short stuff. If you can't prove the Boolean gun can produce that type of energy or produce evidence it can take him down then you concede. So either post the proof in your next post or I accept your concession for everybody and you lose yet another thread. There will be no back and forth here... either post proof it will work or you concede It has greater feats than what hit Connor therefore logic dictates Connor is destroyed. You're an idiot and don't know that first thing about debating or sentence structure for that matter, horse.

One Big Mob
Lol at John Connor becoming a Terminator. Sounds like they really ****ed everything right up with this movie.

Genesis-Soldier
Cry some more, horse man.

incorrect

quanchi112
incorrect I am quite correct.

Genesis-Soldier
you have not proven a boolean gun is effective or would infact hurt john more so then standard weaponry

i have proven and stated that a boolean gun wouldnt hurt john for long enough

you lose

quanchi112
you have not proven a boolean gun is effective or would infact hurt john more so then standard weaponry

i have proven and stated that a boolean gun wouldnt hurt john for long enough

you lose No, you haven't proven it can resist something superior than any weaponry John recovered from. Khan wins. No limit fallacy, tool.

Genesis-Soldier
i need to prove a gun can resist damage....

Quan did you read my post?

Time-Immemorial
Quan shit stomps this puusy

quanchi112
i need to prove a gun can resist damage....

Quan did you read my post? You need to prove Connor can resist the power the phaser cannon brings to the table.

Genesis-Soldier
can the phaser generate a field strong enough to hurt John's nanite body?
if not then its safe to assume that it will cause minor to possiby moderate damage

connor takes this

quanchi112
can the phaser generate a field strong enough to hurt John's nanite body?
if not then its safe to assume that it will cause minor to possiby moderate damage

connor takes this John never tanked anything this powerful. Your move, fanboy.

Genesis-Soldier
EMP Lancer
Bunker destroying explosion

pleaSe continue

quanchi112
EMP Lancer
Bunker destroying explosion

pleaSe continue That isn't more powerful than the Boolean gun. Nice try though. Prove it.

Genesis-Soldier
lol you still havent proven how "powerful" or what energy field the weapon is based so stop trying to dodge and prove you claims.

EMP weaponry Has an ADVANTAGE against John, standard bullets and weaponry were quoted to have "minimal damage against connor"- Pops

even when johns Nano's were being blown off left, right and centre it did no permenant damage

quanchi112
lol you still havent proven how "powerful" or what energy field the weapon is based so stop trying to dodge and prove you claims.

EMP weaponry Has an ADVANTAGE against John, standard bullets and weaponry were quoted to have "minimal damage against connor"- Pops

even when johns Nano's were being blown off left, right and centre it did no permenant damage Took down Klingon patrol ships aka futuristic technology and blasted holes through Klingons despite their body armor.

Again, these weapons lack the power of the Boolean gun.

Not by the sheer power of the Boolean gun. laughing out loud

You concede.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Connor with absolute ease

quanchi112
Connor with absolute ease Based on ? Can you actually respond ?

Genesis-Soldier
Took down Klingon patrol ships aka futuristic technology and blasted holes through Klingons despite their body armor.

Again, these weapons lack the power of the Boolean gun.

Not by the sheer power of the Boolean gun. laughing out loud

You concede.
and how e3ffective is there body armor? what are the standard damage/ wear and tear it can deal with?

power and frequency are 2 diffrent things

Genesis-Soldier
also noticed you still havent proven what a bolean gun shot is comprised of

Prof. T.C McAbe
Conner stomps. But why are people arguing with a Troll, put him on ignore and be good with it. I don't need to see what he writes to know it's biased crap.

Genesis-Soldier
not a bad idea

now please explain your sig -_-

Prof. T.C McAbe
not a bad idea

now please explain your sig -_-

Yeah; I noticed if you stop feeding a troll he will get tired, weak, without attention/food he will stop posting after a while, maybe he creates a sock account and starts disagreeing with himself, or he will become more agressive provokative but no one will see/read it and after a while he will vanish from the boards like he vanished from our eyes.

The latest Deathbattle, Goku vs Superman 2. The most accurate one to date.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Yeah; I noticed if you stop feeding a troll he will get tired, weak, without attention/food he will stop posting after a while, maybe he creates a sock account and starts disagreeing with himself, or he will become more agressive provokative but no one will see/read it and after a while he will vanish from the boards like he vanished from our eyes.

The latest Deathbattle, Goku vs Superman 2. The most accurate one to date.

so should we all agree to put him on our ignore list and see in if works?

i respectfully disagree to idea of goku losing to kent

Prof. T.C McAbe
so should we all agree to put him on our ignore list and see in if works?

i respectfully disagree to idea of goku losing to kent

Yes. It would be a nice experiment. I have him on ignore since some months now and never regrettet it, suddenly most threads were enjoyable wink.

You are not alone, and since this is just us fans, it can go either way. ^^ Noting wrong with disagreeing.

quanchi112
and how e3ffective is there body armor? what are the standard damage/ wear and tear it can deal with?

power and frequency are 2 diffrent things It looks better off than Jango Fett's armor since Kenobi was hurting in it but later hurt himself kicking Grievous.

I never said they were the same. Power wise Khan's gun is hands down more powerful than anything Connor has tanked.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Conner stomps. But why are people arguing with a Troll, put him on ignore and be good with it. I don't need to see what he writes to know it's biased crap. So you admit you're scared of me and cannot rebut my points. You're a gutless coward. Khan wins.

Genesis-Soldier
It looks better off than Jango Fett's armor since Kenobi was hurting in it but later hurt himself kicking Grievous.

I never said they were the same. Power wise Khan's gun is hands down more powerful than anything Connor has tanked.
meh thats a semi debatably point i guess

but does it have the frequency to destroy the nanites
solid projectiles couldnt destroy the nanites on any levels

quanchi112
meh thats a semi debatably point i guess

but does it have the frequency to destroy the nanites
solid projectiles couldnt destroy the nanites on any levels Your sentence structure makes me sick.

So the Death Star can't destroy him ? laughing out loud

Genesis-Soldier
the death star has a high frequency ionised field

that would kill him Duh
that and the fact that its a Planet level destroying weapon just makes things funnier

quanchi112
the death star has a high frequency ionised field

that would kill him Duh
that and the fact that its a Planet level destroying weapon just makes things funnier So you admit raw power plays a factor thus undermining your earlier point completely.

Khan wins with contemptuous ease.

Genesis-Soldier
does khan have access to this raw power on a planetary level... NO!?
Connor still wins and you have now defined the round capacity nor origin of the boolean gun shots so quite dodging

quanchi112
does khan have access to this raw power on a planetary level... NO!?
Connor still wins and you have now defined the round capacity nor origin of the boolean gun shots so quite dodging You already admitted raw power plays a factor thus undermining your own point. You are defeated as is Connor here against Khan.

Genesis-Soldier
correction you pleb i said the power and frequency are the keys to destroying the nanites

the boolean gun doesnt have the power nor the frequency to distrupe of destroy the nanites

and since you havent tried to prove when composes a boolean shot you can go cry somewhere else

quanchi112
correction you pleb i said the power and frequency are the keys to destroying the nanites

the boolean gun doesnt have the power nor the frequency to distrupe of destroy the nanites

and since you havent tried to prove when composes a boolean shot you can go cry somewhere else You need to prove the resistance then based off what Connor has resisted. Your claim so back it up, boy.

Genesis-Soldier
your the one who claimed a boolean gun could hurt John's nanites

i quoted the movie saying and explaining you need a frequency of a distruptive nature in terms of electronic equipment and that the power must be substantial enough to absolutely destroy the matter of the nanites

you have not proven a boolean gun is capable of this

connors resistance has been shown to improve over dealt damage

at first a standard shotgun took him down for about 14 seconds in the hospital parking lot, he later got up and started the fight
we later see the same shotgun becoming less and less effective as the visible damage starts to lessen, the example of this is john managing to walk foward during the piont blank shots instead of being previously blown off his feet

this is also shown in the emp shotgun shells, they are very effective the first time they are used but eventually their effect became weaker over time and a EMP lancer was used against john

the quote by pops in the bunker armoury "these weapons will cause minimal damage to connor.../" also corroborates the fact theat the shotgun and even 50 cal weaponry would be useless against john

quanchi112
your the one who claimed a boolean gun could hurt John's nanites

i quoted the movie saying and explaining you need a frequency of a distruptive nature in terms of electronic equipment and that the power must be substantial enough to absolutely destroy the matter of the nanites

you have not proven a boolean gun is capable of this

connors resistance has been shown to improve over dealt damage

at first a standard shotgun took him down for about 14 seconds in the hospital parking lot, he later got up and started the fight
we later see the same shotgun becoming less and less effective as the visible damage starts to lessen, the example of this is john managing to walk foward during the piont blank shots instead of being previously blown off his feet

this is also shown in the emp shotgun shells, they are very effective the first time they are used but eventually their effect became weaker over time and a EMP lancer was used against john

the quote by pops in the bunker armoury "these weapons will cause minimal damage to connor.../" also corroborates the fact theat the shotgun and even 50 cal weaponry would be useless against john Due to your claims it's simple. Prove he can resist the Boolean gun or admit you made a baseless claim out of personal bias. None of the weaponry used against Connor in the film is similar to the Boolean gun.

Genesis-Soldier
according to my search the boolean gun has an energy field based on the Klingon Haevy Disruptor but is more focused then the "kill setting" allowing to go through hulls and soldiers

the boolean gun is a direct energy weapon ( http://en.memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Boolean_gun) but has no claim of frequency, just direct energy that can apparently "vapourise" but that a very emotive and bias word so to vaporise is to be questioned

direct energy weapons (in reality) use heavy energy ions
not electro magnetic fields

I.E. connor can resist and possibly adapt in durability and resistance to the boolean gun

quanchi112
according to my search the boolean gun has an energy field based on the Klingon Haevy Disruptor but is more focused then the "kill setting" allowing to go through hulls and soldiers

the boolean gun is a direct energy weapon ( http://en.memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Boolean_gun) but has no claim of frequency, just direct energy that can apparently "vapourise" but that a very emotive and bias word so to vaporise is to be questioned

direct energy weapons (in reality) use heavy energy ions
not electro magnetic fields

I.E. connor can resist and possibly adapt in durability and resistance to the boolean gun So you ignore your own evidence and show clear bias. Khan wins.

Genesis-Soldier
just proved your own faults

John stomps

ganool168
Khan wins. Happy Dance
------------------
nonton film online ganool.nl - bioskop21.id - bioskop21.info - kaskus.eu - ganool.be - ganool168.org

Genesis-Soldier
khan doesnt have the output to win

anyway john is fast enough and smart enough to know to dodge the big bulky alien weapon

quanchi112
just proved your own faults

John stomps You have not backed your claims hence Khan wins, easily.

Genesis-Soldier
says the one dodging laughing out loud

quanchi112
says the one dodging laughing out loud You need to prove he resists being vaporized since your info says it vaporizes. Run to it, boy.

Genesis-Soldier
i said the source is biased and vapourised is the wrong word in this situation, illiterate noob

quanchi112
i said the source is biased and vapourised is the wrong word in this situation, illiterate noob It was your source. You're biased and mommy shouldn't let you stay up late.

Genesis-Soldier
It was your source. You're biased and mommy shouldn't let you stay up late.

its a source stating what a Boolean gun is

the sentence containing Vapourise was more so in your favor if you had read it
but since Vapourise gives a distinct emotive response means it's a bias source and there for a boolean gun cannot "vapourinse" john's nanites and go can go suck a fish because a boolean gun doesnt hurt john. therefore khan has no means to hurt john and losses outright

quanchi112
its a source stating what a Boolean gun is

the sentence containing Vapourise was more so in your favor if you had read it
but since Vapourise gives a distinct emotive response means it's a bias source and there for a boolean gun cannot "vapourinse" john's nanites and go can go suck a fish because a boolean gun doesnt hurt john. therefore khan has no means to hurt john and losses outright Prove it.

Genesis-Soldier
did before hand - by stating its a bias source using emotive words and that the power and field of the boolean gun wouldnt hurt john

now YOU need to Prove it can hurt him seeing as i have put foward proof that the Boolean gun WOULDNT

quanchi112
did before hand - by stating its a bias source using emotive words and that the power and field of the boolean gun wouldnt hurt john

now YOU need to Prove it can hurt him seeing as i have put foward proof that the Boolean gun WOULDNT More powerful and greater feats than anything Connor tanked. Your move.

Genesis-Soldier
and yet i have disproved that it would hurt connor. the bastard can nano cloud shift across short distances with in seconds and reform with blades or weaponry from the get go (scene from the cat walk where he is holding sara connor hostage, also when fighting pops infront of the charging quantum field)

quanchi112
and yet i have disproved that it would hurt connor. the bastard can nano cloud shift across short distances with in seconds and reform with blades or weaponry from the get go (scene from the cat walk where he is holding sara connor hostage, also when fighting pops infront of the charging quantum field) Nothing of the power or the vaporization of the Boolean gun.

Genesis-Soldier
lol

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>