Quinlan Vos & Asajj Ventress vs. Darth Maul & Savage Opress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Okay, let's try and get a discussion going, peeps. Which team wins?

Vos as of Dark Disciple.
Ventress as of Dark Disciple.

Maul as of Son of Dathomir.
Savage as of The Clone Wars.

Maul is equipped with his red-bladed lightsaber and darksaber. Ventress has her one yellow-bladed saber. Battle takes place in Count Dooku's estate on Serenno.

SunRazer
Probably team 1. Quinlan seems to be the perfect type of Jedi to set up against Savage, and Ventress can indeed hold off Maul long enough for Quinlan to beat his brother.

carthage
Vos humiliates Savage and then Maul gets sodomized

|King Joker|
Originally posted by SunRazer
Probably team 1. Quinlan seems to be the perfect type of Jedi to set up against Savage, and Ventress can indeed hold off Maul long enough for Quinlan to beat his brother. Hm, I would've assumed that match-up would play out like Maul vs. Vos and Asajj vs. Opress. Do you think if it went like that the outcome would be different?

SunRazer
dunno Anakin cleaned Vos's bottom pretty easily, so either Anakin went up drastically or Dooku went down drastically. Depends on which one.

|King Joker|
dunno Anakin cleaned Vos's bottom pretty easily, so either Anakin went up drastically or Dooku went down drastically. Depends on which one. Anakin kicks Vos's ass? Whaaaaa, gimme the details!

carthage
They were ambushing them iirc

SunRazer
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Anakin kicks Vos's ass? Whaaaaa, gimme the details!

Well, it was something of an ambush but Dooku screams "Jedi!" and they get up and then Obi-Wan and Anakin stomp Dooku and Vos, respectively. Obi-Wan was surprised and pained to see Vos too.

Anakin headbutts Vos and arrests him or something lol

|King Joker|
Dark Disciple is starting to give me an ulcer

SunRazer
And yet Anakin stalemates Tyranus again wtf

|King Joker|
http://www.gifwave.com/media/22296_dean-winchester-sigh-facepalm-tv-supernatural_200s.gif

SunRazer

carthage
Do you think Vos could beat Yoda Razer?

|King Joker|
Maybe Dooku was just having a really, really bad day?

SunRazer
lol no he was Force Raging against Tyranus. The RNGods were favorable towards him that day.

carthage
He's just that good Razer. Accept it

Angelalex242
We should seriously consider if Vos solos. Cause...Dooku could put up a hell of a fight against the Super Maul Bros.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Angelalex242
We should seriously consider if Vos solos. Cause...Dooku could put up a hell of a fight against the Super Maul Bros. ..

NewGuy01
Awesome fight, Joker... I'm really not sure.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Awesome fight, Joker... I'm really not sure. Thank youuu smile

carthage
What has Maul done compared to beating Dooku and destroying Asajj?

SunRazer
He's not been destroyed by Anakin. smile

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by carthage
What has Maul done compared to beating Dooku and destroying Asajj?
Lawl, Dooku's Force superiority over Vos is undeniable. Vos winning against Dooku in their final battle doesn't indicate a majority edge over the Count.

His fight with Grievous was circumstantial - and Vos did pretty poor too. His other fight against the Count isn't really credible due to him being amped by Rage.

Then there is the fact Dookyu ragdolled Vos and Ventress simultaneously earlier in the novel, and that Anakin pretty much destroyed Quinlan in seconds.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by carthage
What has Maul done compared to destroying Asajj?

Destroying Savage a lot faster than Vos did Ventress.

Regardless of that point, it was a bloodlusted Vos against a heartbroken Ventress that was literally crying. Hardly the fairest of comparisons.

|King Joker|
carthage's Quinlan reign is coming to an end.

|King Joker|
Y'all think Dark Disciple Ventress can defeat Savage one-on-one or nah?

ILS
Vos would probably beat both at the same time

Stigma
Great fight. Team 1 should win. thumb up

Vos beats Maul in a long fight, while Ventress stands with "heart wide open, her soul naked before" Savage.

Then Savage nails her like he nailed Adi Gallia. Ventress dies.

Vos gets superpower-rage-boost and stomps the brothers.

Lord Stark
Well, it was something of an ambush but Dooku screams "Jedi!" and they get up and then Obi-Wan and Anakin stomp Dooku and Vos, respectively. Obi-Wan was surprised and pained to see Vos too.

Anakin headbutts Vos and arrests him or something lol

I literally just laughed out loud irl because of how bad that is.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Lawl, Dooku's Force superiority over Vos is undeniable. Vos winning against Dooku in their final battle doesn't indicate a majority edge over the Count.

His fight with Grievous was circumstantial - and Vos did pretty poor too. His other fight against the Count isn't really credible due to him being amped by Rage.

Then there is the fact Dookyu ragdolled Vos and Ventress simultaneously earlier in the novel, and that Anakin pretty much destroyed Quinlan in seconds.

Thank you Ant, for rationalizing this stuff. Because I was ready to burn down lucas arts lol

ILS
lol @ suggesting Vos soloing isn't a possibility

Darth Thor
Bump

UCanShootMyNova
Vos.

deathslash
Team one takes this

Darth Thor
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Vos.

He solos?

godemperortrump
Savage takes Asajj and Maul takes Vos

deathslash
Originally posted by godemperortrump
Savage takes Asajj and Maul takes Vos Savage didn't even manage to take her down while she was out of practice and with only one saber, how is he going to take her now?

Rockydonovang
Team one.

Vos beating Dooku with a stylistic edge is better than Maul struggling with TCW Kenobi under a mix of favorable and unfavorable circumstances.

A pre-prime Ventress has already stalemated a less-pre-prime Oppress and hence in her prime would be better.

Even assuming Maul was more powerful than Vos, given that Dooku still lost to Vos despite ragdolling him twice, I highly doubt Maul's force powers would grant him a win here.

And for the record, in canon, I see no reason we wouldn't place Vos over ROTS Kenobi too.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by deathslash
Savage didn't even manage to take her down while she was out of practice and with only one saber, how is he going to take her now?

She only has 1 Saber here as well. Read the OP.

Originally posted by Rockydonovang

And for the record, in canon, I see no reason we wouldn't place Vos over ROTS Kenobi too.

You mean full on darkside Vos right?

carthage
Team 1

Maul can't compete

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.