Terrax the Tamer vs Captain Atom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Both pre DCnU and DCnU versions. Separate fights.

Fight takes place On Earth.

Who wins?

leonidas
i'd take terrax pre dcnu, but from what i've seen of the new cap, pretty sure he'd take terrax out...

Blue Area Vet
Rax and Rax. CA isn't a Warrior.

abhilegend
Cap beats the shit out of Terrax the jobber.

Stoic
Id give Terrax the win over JLE era Captain Atom. He did have a few rare showings that had him written with unusually high levels of power due to plot or occasion, but that wasn't his average. So on average Terrax gets my nod. Present CA pobably destroys Terrax,

Prof. T.C McAbe
Terrax should win DCnU or pre.

DarkSaint85
Terrax wins pre-DCnU - I think everyone here is wondering what would happen when that axe hits Cap's skin.

New DCnU? I'd give it to Cap.

byrdgang21
Edge to Terrax

Anyone have any recent combat feats for DCnU Cap?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Edge to Terrax

Anyone have any recent combat feats for DCnU Cap?

Depends if you allow Future's End. Which is an alternate future. Otherwise, only what was shown in his own series.

Zack M
Cap wins. DCnU is too much.

Blue Area Vet
Terrax cleaves him.

Zack M
Ca would explode all over him. Fatality.

Blue Area Vet
Terrax would laugh at an explosion. He survives in the rigors of space.

quanchi112
Slight edge to Terrax.

Blue Area Vet
Cap is an inferior Surfer. Terrax is more than familiar with the real thing, plus he has an axe that cuts on the atomic level. If he gets Cap on terrain, he has even more of an advantage.

Surtur
Who does Terrax job to? I'm sure he has low end feats, but doesn't he also have stuff like..taking on the Fantastic Four and others despite the fact Reed had specifically provided them with "anti terrax" weapons?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Terrax would laugh at an explosion. He survives in the rigors of space. Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Cap is an inferior Surfer. Terrax is more than familiar with the real thing, plus he has an axe that cuts on the atomic level. If he gets Cap on terrain, he has even more of an advantage.
laughing out loud

Cap has feats that even surfer can only dream to achieve.

At his best, he would shitstomp Terrax.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Cap has feats that even surfer can only dream to achieve.

At his best, he would shitstomp Terrax.

Lmao!! Do tell. So does he shit stomp Superman like Surfer would?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Surtur
Who does Terrax job to? I'm sure he has low end feats, but doesn't he also have stuff like..taking on the Fantastic Four and others despite the fact Reed had specifically provided them with "anti terrax" weapons?

It's just Abby talking out of his other end.

abhilegend
Lmao!! Do tell. So does he shit stomp Superman like Surfer would?
No, because Superman has feats above both surfer and Cap.

Now move along kiddo.

abhilegend
It's just Abby talking out of his other end.
Do you have anything or its all just random nonsense, "This marvel character wins LOLOLOL".

It's like you're reverse Golgo but vastly more irritating.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.