Doom runs the H2H Gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Doom with no Armor. No Tech. No Magic and No prep runs a H2H Physical Fight against these opponents.

The Punisher
WildCat
Judge Dredd
Black Panther
Batman

Fight takes place in a UFC style cage.

Doom gets 10 minutes rest in between each fight.

How goes it?

StiltmanFTW
Hard to say how good exactly Doom is at hth.

Slaying a lion and getting props from Cap are awesome feats, but the guys in the OP are no pushovers.

Prof. T.C McAbe
The Punisher wins 10/10
WildCat wins 10/10
Judge Dredd wins 10/10
Black Panther wins 10/10
Batman wins 10/10

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Honestly, yes. These guys have too many feats.

Flyattractor
So the consensus is that Doom is a none entity in the H2H forum?

or do all the Doom FanBoyFappers have the day off?

StiltmanFTW
Doom has only a few hth feats.

One would have to be a die-hard fanboy of Doom to actually give him a win over anyone in this thread.

Juk3n
You could take Dooms absolute highest pure h2h feats and it would still pale in comparison to Punishers average showings.

StiltmanFTW
Doom vs. lion > Frank vs. gorilla

Then again, Punisher didn't really want to kill it, unlike Doom.

The Nuul
So all Fly is doing is just trolling. This is a bait thread.

With that said, Doom still wins.

Flyattractor
That coming from a Canadian is pretty funny.

I just thought it would be an interesting thread.

But then I didn't take the Canadian Factor into account it seems.

StiltmanFTW
It is interesting, but because of the lack of feats, it's hard to pick good enemies for Doom. We don't have enough data.

Flyattractor
No mentioning of Doom putting any effort into Physical abilities while at the same time doing the Science and Magic stuff?

iceman24567
Originally posted by The Nuul

With that said, Doom still wins. Shut up you syrup drinking beaver face mounty

The Nuul
Originally posted by iceman24567
Shut up you syrup drinking beaver face mounty

You mad because you guys don't have real maple syrup down there.

Flyattractor
Wow. Canadian and using old memes.

...must be a Herochat poster in disguise.

Doom gets his teeth kicked in.

Mindset
Originally posted by The Nuul

With that said, Doom still wins. thumb up

Doom definitely wins all these matches easily.

Surtur
Doom survived his blood being turned to acid and his heart to stone, and it's not like he had some magical protection spell that prevented it..he just lived through it because such is the will of Doom.

Flyattractor
I guess I did forget to put in to the ops that PIS and CIS should have been turned off.

2 of Doom's greatest weapons.

riv6672
If, if he gets past Frank, Wildcat stops him.

Aakla
Considering that Doom is a perfectionist and he does have martial art skills I would guess that he would have skill equal to the best unmodded H2H on earth,but he doesn't use it a lot so while equal in skill he would lose the experience part.

Surtur
Man being a perfectionist must be tough knowing you nearly burnt your damn face off via putting on your face mask too soon.

Assuming they haven't changed that part of his origin.

Flyattractor
Twisted Toyfare Theater did his orgion best.

riv6672
Originally posted by Aakla
Considering that Doom is a perfectionist and he does have martial art skills I would guess that he would have skill equal to the best unmodded H2H on earth,but he doesn't use it a lot so while equal in skill he would lose the experience part.
I inderstand and agree with the logic here up to a point.
Its just Doom's bread and butter isnt made with h2h. Constant reliance on those skills (to me) makes the difference.
Its why i gove him the benefit of the doubt with Frank, who is a weapons guy. Overall Frank uses h2h substantially more; Doom surely has the more esoteric skill set.
Against Wildcat though, no way.

Mindset
Originally posted by Surtur
Man being a perfectionist must be tough knowing you nearly burnt your damn face off via putting on your face mask too soon.

Assuming they haven't changed that part of his origin. I didn't know that was ever the origin of his scars...

In any case, if it was, they changed it.

StiltmanFTW
Surtur is referring to the retcon/more detailed story in which the failed experiment is revealed to leave only a single scar on Vic's face. The scar was still worse than what Kirby was hinting at with his extra artwork.

Anyway, for someone as f*cked up in the head as Doom, any damage on his visage is too much. He dons the mask too soon, much like in the original story, except this time he is shown screaming in pain and falling into the snow laughing out loud

You'd love it, Mindset. Btw, every Doom fan is familiar with that story, which leads me to believe you're just a Doom fanbot.

StiltmanFTW
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140703191613/marveldatabase/images/3/39/Victor_von_Doom_%28Earth-616%29_the_mask_of_doom.jpg

abhilegend
Doom winning here? Unthinkable.

riv6672
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140703191613/marveldatabase/images/3/39/Victor_von_Doom_%28Earth-616%29_the_mask_of_doom.jpg
Nooice.

SamZED
Ive seen an origin where Doom consciously put the heated mask on his face not givving a F about the pain.

riv6672
Guess that writer had his own spin on it. Cant say i agree with him.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Ive seen an origin where Doom consciously put the heated mask on his face not givving a F about the pain.

Doesn't really count. It wasn't red-hot in the original story and didn't set his face on fire...

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by Aakla
Considering that Doom is a perfectionist and he does have martial art skills I would guess that he would have skill equal to the best unmodded H2H on earth,but he doesn't use it a lot so while equal in skill he would lose the experience part. Originally posted by Aakla
Considering that Doom is a perfectionist and he does have martial art skills I would guess that he would have skill equal to the best unmodded H2H on earth,but he doesn't use it a lot so while equal in skill he would lose the experience part. i think doom wins here

riv6672
The whole gauntlet?

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Doom is the hth-iest there is.

riv6672
^^^laughing

Doom WOULD sweep the leg.

ODG
Originally posted by SamZED
Ive seen an origin where Doom consciously put the heated mask on his face not givving a F about the pain. That's the origin in the Triumph and Torment GN. Fraction did something similar when he revisited Doom's origin.

riv6672
Dont mess with perfection...no

Aakla
Youtube video explaining the mask

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAW7QXbkGR0

krisblaze
Originally posted by abhilegend
Doom winning here? Unthinkable.

I see what you did there

Surtur
But such is Doom..he can't even tolerate a single scar. A single scar implies something hurt Doom, and Doom doesn't get hurt. Only Doombots get hurt.

Even if you see Doom and he is bleeding..it is a Doom bot. He just put fake blood in it, sort of like Terminators bleed. Such is Doom. In fact any failure at all is a Doom bot.

In fact, Doom is like Darkseid. We've never ever met the true Doom. It's all robot avatars. The versions of Doom that got cosmic powers were just super special Doombots that exceeded the limits of their programming. But wait they couldn't exceed the limits because it implies the Doombots had any limits at all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.