BLACK BOLT =Vs= GREEN LANTERN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

Black Bolt

Vs

G.L Hal

long pig
Can go block a full scream?

Blue Area Vet
BB easily in virtually any no prep no knowledge fight.

Kryptoniano
Hal is outclassed. BB wins.

Zack M
Hal.

Board Walker
I feel like black bolt is a high meta rather than a herald.

Surtur
Originally posted by Board Walker

What high meta's can KO Gladiator with a whisper? Or let me rephrase, since obviously nobody else has BB"s voice power..what high end meta's could KO Gladiator while not really using anywhere near their full power?

Damborgson
He's being himself, just roll with it.

iceman24567
I feel like black bolt is a high meta rather than a herald. I could tell you how i feel when i read your posts but im sure Bada would insta ban me

ODG
Originally posted by Damborgson
He's being himself, just roll with it. I'd rather we kill it with fire.

abhilegend
Hal wins.

Time-Immemorial
Hal makes Giant Ear Muffs.

Problem solved.

nwg202
Hal

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by nwg202
Hal Originally posted by nwg202
Hal i think black bolt wins here

jrodslam
Hal.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Hal makes Giant Ear Muffs.

Problem solved.

First off, it's not a sonic attack. Second, how the hell would he know to make giant ear muffs? Third, if he did, how would he be able to react quickly enough?

Blue Area Vet

Right, because high metas typically send Gladiator, Sphinx, Thor and Hulk flying with punches on a regular basis.

Scoobless
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Right, because high metas typically send Gladiator, Sphinx, Thor and Hulk flying with punches on a regular basis.

So cap is high meta?

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by Scoobless
So cap is high meta?

No, and Cap typically doesn't do that.

"Id"
High for High.
Hal can block Adams full scream.
But Adam would get killed by Hal's Krona Killing blast.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by "Id"
High for High.

WTF is Adam?

Zack M
Originally posted by "Id"
High for High.

Krona Buster ftw. thumb up

"Id"
WTF is Adam?

I meant to say Black Bolt.

h1a8
Originally posted by Surtur
What high meta's can KO Gladiator with a whisper? Or let me rephrase, since obviously nobody else has BB"s voice power..what high end meta's could KO Gladiator while not really using anywhere near their full power? That's a low showing for Gladiator. I seen metas do some serious damage to Heralds before. Glads has tanked more powerful things than BBs whisper. In a forum, Glads tanks the whisper with ease.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Surtur
What high meta's can KO Gladiator with a whisper? Or let me rephrase, since obviously nobody else has BB"s voice power..what high end meta's could KO Gladiator while not really using anywhere near their full power?

On average he just seems to be alot weaker than any well established herald in terms of durability, who beats him, and the damage he can put out.

Yes BB has some high feats, but his average showings are in context of mid to high metas usually.

Blue Area Vet
On average he just seems to be alot weaker than any well established herald in terms of durability, who beats him, and the damage he can put out.

Yes BB has some high feats, but his average showings are in context of mid to high metas usually.

His average is that of a herald. He doesn't lack strength and he's never been overpowered by any herald. He was only physically overpowered by Thanos like everyone else. And beside strength, he has immense EP. Would you say Hal isn't a herald based on lack of strength?

Board Walker
His average is that of a herald. He doesn't lack strength and he's never been overpowered by any herald. He was only physically overpowered by Thanos like everyone else. And beside strength, he has immense EP. Would you say Hal isn't a herald based on lack of strength?

Generally I only take a few characters very seriously, but I'll give you a very logical and serious conversation since you have never really insulted me.

I'm looking at black bolts comics over a few decades and the enemies he fights are never really "trans+", and by that I mean he usually is in a group of metas such as iron man or 80's hulk. In these groups yes he does contribute to the victory of the comic, but I just don't see him portrayed with the same power/influence that Thor or Silver Surfer or etc. is portrayed with.

In terms of being over powered, Black bolt has been "neutralized" many times in the comics he has been a part of. Ranging from hypno rays to containment devices, which yes are often plot devices but he still has been defeated many times.

I'm just saying Black bolt is often paired with high metas like iron man/etc. rather than with Silver surfer/Thor/Hulk, which is not say in the recent years he hasn't been paired with them.

Is any of this making sense? I'm not knocking the character, I'm just saying he seems very low on the herald power scale relative to the other heralds that define the scale.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.