Borg Queen vs Terminatrix TX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomedian2
The Borg Qeen(Standard Borg guear)

vs

Terminator TX(Female Terminator)

first scenario: they fight in Borg Cube, Queen has no knowledge of the TX, TX is task to "Terminate" the Borg queen

second Scenario: they fight in skynets headquarters, the Queen has prep but TX does not, how this goes?

Genesis-Soldier
I have a feeling this is going to be more of a tech fight then a hand to hand

Borg takes first round with home field advantage
borg takes second

Genesis-Soldier
from what I can remember even Q was yelling at his son "don't engage the borgs"

quanchi112
Tx wins.

Impediment
Both scenarios are gimped.

Genesis-Soldier
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tx wins.

how?

Genesis-Soldier
I seriously doubt her tech could control anything on the Borg Cube

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
how? Destroying the Borg Queen.

Genesis-Soldier
quan you have stated before hand that you have a massive star trek encyclopidea in your head so tell me then how the borg queen is killed by the TX and tell me how the TX has better technology that can actually take over any borg tech

show me this wealth of knowledge

quanchi112
Originally posted by Genesis-Soldier
quan you have stated before hand that you have a massive star trek encyclopidea in your head so tell me then how the borg queen is killed by the TX and tell me how the TX has better technology that can actually take over any borg tech

show me this wealth of knowledge She takes out the Borg Queen who doesn't have any impressive combat feats. Tx wins. As an adversary the Borg contingent is something but just the Borg Queen at this point isn't anything special.

BruceSkywalker
TX becomes one with the Borg...

thecomedian2
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
TX becomes one with the Borg... could she be assimilated and become a borg drone?

Time-Immemorial
TX murder rapes kills, instantly.

Robtard
Good lord, the ST ignorance in this thread is astounding. Anyhow.

Scenario 1: Borg Queen uses the ships highly advanced systems to scan the TX, assimilates any possible tech that could be advantageous for the Borg and then transports the TX out into space.

Scenario 2: Borg Queen uses her Borg-nanites to Borg-out, control and improve every bit of equipment in Skynet HQ and then sends hundreds(?) of modified/improved T-800s, HKs etc. to take out the TX.

Time-Immemorial
None of that happens before she plasma blasts her head off.

Robtard
Couple things, brah:

1) These matches are not a facing duel

2) Each Borg has a personal shield generator

Time-Immemorial
They are facing duel, read op.

Also TX is stronger, faster and has many weapons to chose from to keep changing it up so they can not be adapted too.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Also TX is stronger, faster and has many weapons to chose from to keep changing it up so they can not be adapted too.

I did; both scenarios imply a hunter/stalking situation. The second gives the Queen prep. Starter will have to clarify I guess.

The TX's tech isn't more advanced or exotic than anything the Borg have faced and assimilated before. Blades and such would be the problem, but then the TX runs the rick of getting infected with nanites and it's all over from there.

Time-Immemorial
I doubt the can shield against flame thrower. Honestly I dont care, TX was hotter.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by thecomedian2
could she be assimilated and become a borg drone?

yes and she will be..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial

Also TX is stronger, faster and has many weapons to chose from to keep changing it up so they can not be adapted too. thumb up

The Borg Queen gets raped.

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yes and she will be..

Actually questionable, the Borg only assimilate if the biological or technology add something to the collective. They've at times ignored species they found unfit. eg The Kazon.

So the Queen might just outright destroy the TX and not bother.

Genesis-Soldier
either way the borg does have this

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Actually questionable, the Borg only assimilate if the biological or technology add something to the collective. They've at times ignored species they found unfit. eg The Kazon.

So the Queen might just outright destroy the TX and not bother.

i agree

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.