Looks like Body Cams do work on cops!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vansonbee
iYNkAeGoAI4

There you have it, body cams that the everyone requested the cops to wear. It seem to work pretty well here.

This cop could of lost his job, along side with a lost life.

Bardock42
Yes, body cams are good and should be mandatory.

Astner
Originally posted by vansonbee
The kid had a gun in his hand. The camera wasn't necessary.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Astner

If you shoot everyone that has a gun in their hand you'd really thin out the US.

Astner
The point is that this kid was armed. In the deaths that caused controversy and riots the victims were unarmed.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Astner

The camera was necessary to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the kid had a gun in his hand. Without the camera, it leaves room for people to say that the officer just said that in his report to justify the killing.

Let me give you another example: if Darren Wilson (the former cop who shot Michael Brown) had a bodycam that could have proven that Michael Brown really did charge him (ran towards Darren Wilson)*, there would have been no case and there would be no such thing as the Ferguson Riots.

*I am not asserting that Brown actually charged Wilson. Only that, in that hypothetical scenario, there would be no riots if it was caught on camera.

Star428
Originally posted by vansonbee
iYNkAeGoAI4

There you have it, body cams that the everyone requested the cops to wear. It seem to work pretty well here.

Awwww.... Too bad. The race baiters won't be able to get anybody riled-up over this. Course they can always say something like "it was just a toy gun he pulled on the cop. That cop is racist". LMAO.

A thug gets what he asked for. Ooops. Did I just offend anyone who thinks I made a racist statement?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Star428
Awwww.... Too bad. The race baiters won't be able to get anybody riled-up over this. Course they can always say something like "it was just a toy gun he pulled on the cop. That cop is racist". LMAO.

A thug gets what he asked for. Ooops. Did I just offend anyone who thinks I made a racist statement?

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/3159486194/395847d5f7b617e88f6330d1b8236908_400x400.jpeg

Bashar Teg
wow this proves that every other police shooting of a black person was justified. OP won the racism/police brutality debate. someone notify the AP.

Ushgarak
Frankly can't see any point to this thread- there's no actual debate here, so it's just a magnet for troll comments. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.