If you could make one legends character canon who would it be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
For me it would be Galen Marek with a slightly altered story

DarthAnt66
Bruck Chun.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by WildBantha88
For me it would be Galen Marek with a slightly altered story Vader sends Marek to assassinate the mysterious Rebel informant - Fulcrum. Unfortunately for him, Ahsoka brutally cuts his head off as he utterly fails to gain any edge over her in combat. She then pisses on his headless corpse while proclaiming herself to be the ultimate Force wielder of the era, and proceeds to destroy the entire Imperial Inquisition by infiltrating their ranks wearing Galen Marek's skin.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Vader sends Marek to assassinate the mysterious Rebel informant - Fulcrum. Unfortunately for him, Ahsoka brutally cuts his head off as he utterly fails to gain any edge over her in combat. She then pisses on his headless corpse while proclaiming herself to be the ultimate Force wielder of the era, and proceeds to destroy the entire Imperial Inquisition by infiltrating their ranks wearing Galen Marek's skin.

Unfortunately it all ends with Vader killing his former apprentice. That part will never change stick out tongue

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Unfortunately it all ends with Vader killing his former apprentice. That part will never change stick out tongue You ruined my sense of euphoria at the thought of Ahsoka brutalizing Galen and wearing his skin. Thanks.

deathslash
1. Zayne Carrick. I din't like him because he was powerful, I liked him because he was weak and had to overcome obstacles by outsmarting his enemies.

2. If I had a second choice, it'd be Revan. I would like to see him return with a story that doesn't get more f*cked up and idiotic as time goes on.

3. My third choice would definitely be Cade Skywalker.

WildBantha88
Originally posted by deathslash
1. Zayne Carrick. I din't like him because he was powerful, I liked him because he was weak and had to overcome obstacles by outsmarting his enemies.

2. If I had a second choice, it'd be Revan. I would like to see him return with a story that doesn't get more f*cked up and idiotic as time goes on.

3. My third choice would definitely be Cade Skywalker. I agree. Despite of everything I want Revan to be good again. If they can reset Revan and make him a good character again then I am all for it

Q99
I kinda like Kerra Holt, though Zayne's a top contender.

Fated Xtasy
Admiral Daala. Let's face it, Daala's the general grevious of the NJO and her giving Luke and the republic a hard time was awesome imo. I'd probably love to see her in Rebels learning from Tarkin(dmb don't you dare make that joke)

Dark Woman/An'ya Kuro. I always thought she was always so under exposed in the Legends universe and i feel that she has potential for this universe as strict instructor for Padawans and such.

Ferus Olin/Jax Pavan. badasses, former friends/rivals of Anakin Skywalker. what more could you want?

deathslash
I just remembered Gar Stazi. He bumps Cade down to my fourth pick

carthage
Ulic Qel-Droma, Kyp Durron, Thrawn, Mara Jade Skywalker, Darth Plagueis

DarthAnt66
Plagueis is canon, lol.

Nephthys
Do their stories still happen or is it just one person you like injected into canon?

Anyway, I'd say...... probably Kreia.

Revanchiste
I'm kinda tempted by Rivan and some obscurs charcters bad ass rhand sorcerers, durge, but you know my answers.....

And npe it is nope DE sidious...

Stigma
DE Sidious.

Zampanó
I never saw the appeal of Revan as a character; he's an utterly blank slate that we are told is just better at everything than every other character.

N. is more interesting by far.

But if I only get one character to elevate to canon, then I've got to go with Jenna Zan Arbor as one of the only characters to show even a glimmer of curiosity about the Force.

NewGuy01
A correctly done Darth* Revan, Ulic Quel Droma as he was described in DE, and... Perhaps Vergere.

Darth Demenos
DE Sidious, Darth Krayt, Thrawn

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Darth Demenos
DE Sidious
no expression

Tzeentch
Gar Stazi.

Trocity
Exar Kun.

Darth Abonis
I'm torn between Mara Jade and Thrawn

carthage
I'd replace that loser Darth Bane and make Sidious come from the loins of Malgus

NewGuy01
Well if we're adhering to the canon storyline, both a wife and (multiple) students don't seem to be happening for the new trilogy. Kyp Durron and Mara Jade seem to be out of the question, really... Thrawn's a good idea, but I think we might be getting something similar to him with Supreme Commander Snoke anyway.

Darth Revan could be cool if presented in a similar way as Darth Bane was. In the canonverse, Darth Bane is really the only Ancient Sith we know of; it would be interesting to see another old evil that embodied the peak of the pre-Banite Order. However, if this were to be implemented? Revan should only be a Sith, clear-cut evil, and must remain ambiguous and unexposed.

I think ideally the "Old Republic" stories should be kept simple and largely left to the imagination. Climatic as it may be, it should remain backstory and for the most part unknown. Bane and Revan should be "the" Ancient Sith to remember; neither started the Sith, but they were the darkest legends that upheld the greatest legacies.

I think the "Prodigal Knight" story shouldn't be as overdone as it was in the EU, and rather saved exclusively for the classic Ulic Quel Droma. His story should be the perfect parallel to Darth Vader; hell, it'd honestly be better if Exar Kun wasn't even involved. Perhaps his story could even be the reason that attachment is forbidden in the Jedi Order, leading in to the PT situation. It would be cool for Luke to learn his story along the road to the new movies, uncovering legends of the old Jedi Knights.

Vergere would be an interesting modern addition to the story. I think we really still have yet to see a philosophy-driven, non-Jedi, non-Sith Force User in the canonverse. It's honestly good that things are kept pretty black and white for the most part, as to not overcrowd or take away significance, but having one character like that to help guide and shape the new characters would be a cool twist. Perhaps it could really lead to the change in outlook of the Jedi Order and lead to the right ending.

Other than them, it's probably best to create new characters rather than stick to old ones, really.

DarthAnt66
All interesting ideas - especially Droma. thumb up

I might use that for something actually... mmm

Zenwolf
Kir Kanos!

Also Kyle Katarn, though I'd keep him strictly as a Rebel Agent and not becoming a Jedi. Him as an agent was rather an interesting, was something new as far as a character that a lot of people knew. Also keep his Stormtrooper background, I liked that Kyle had to rely on his Trooper and Weapons training than the Force and a lightsaber.

Fated Xtasy
Yassssssssss Kyle should definitely come back. Although I think I'd prefer him as a Jedi.

Another character I'd very much like in the new canon is Winter. Give her a place in new canon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.