Obi Wan ROTS vs. Count Dooku (Dark Disciple)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place on neutral ground

Round 1: Sabers only

Round 2: All out Fight

*Kenobi gets his legends feats
*This is Canon Dooku

DarthAnt66
Dooku's an equal to S7 Anakin atm. They should be about equals too, I guess.

SunRazer
Dooku wins all-out due to Force. Sabers... well, Dooku should win, but I'm not really sure anymore.

Lord Stark
Dooku in both...he's wrecked Kenobi in all but one of their encounters. From the sound of it Kenobi only won because he ambushed the Count.

SunRazer
True. Then again, in RotS, Dooku didn't have an easy time penetrating Kenobi's defense in lightsabers only.

ILS
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Dooku in both...he's wrecked Kenobi in all but one of their encounters. From the sound of it Kenobi only won because he ambushed the Count. Yeah, don't worry. It's just Ant and Nova who are pushing for DD Anakin/Kenobi >>> Dooku/Vos. They'll see sense in no time, I'm sure.

NewGuy01
Dooku still wins, lol.

EmperorSidious2
Dooku

Stigma
In his defence, Dooku was clearly drank in DD.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by SunRazer
True. Then again, in RotS, Dooku didn't have an easy time penetrating Kenobi's defense in lightsabers only.

Yes but that would hold more weight if he was fighting Kenobi Only. There's also nothing to say he couldn't land a vicious force enhanced kick on Kenobi the way he did on Skywalker. I doubt Kenobi could handle one of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.