Can Celeste Morne survive the following assassination attempts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Standard equipment, morals and current versions of all characters.

Envious of her Muur Talisman and attempting to claim it for themselves, the following have attempted to assassinate Celeste Morne. Morne is able to draw on the Muur Talisman and Muur is allowed to possess her if he manages to break her will or otherwise convince her (or if he becomes significantly angry and overpowers her will), but for no longer than twenty seconds.

1. Vitiate desires the Talisman for his own purposes. He sends Scourge, the Emperor's Wrath, to strike Celeste down and take the Talisman back to him. Does Scourge succeed in striking her down, and does he fall to the Talisman's corruption or not?

2. Tenebrous' study of Sith Alchemy will be greatly enhanced if he can find the Muur Talisman to study the nature of Rakghouls. He sends Darth Venamis, his personal assassin, to kill Celeste and take the Talisman. Does Venamis succeed, and does he succumb to the lure of Karness Muur's Talisman?

3. Dooku wants the Muur Talisman for himself. Grievous and Ventress are sent to attack Celeste as she meditates. Do they succeed in striking down Celeste, and if so, does Ventress succumb to the power of the Talisman?

4. Remulus Dreypa wants to settle his old feud with Karness Muur. He tracks down Celeste and mocks Muur for being trapped in a pathetic Jedi body. Does Dreypa kill his rival or does he beg for death before being slain like the zygote he is?

5. The Reborn Darth Krayt wants revenge on Karness Muur for the injuries he suffered on Had Abbadon. Unaware of Muur's whereabouts, he looks in Korriban while dispatching Nihl and Talon back to Had Abbadon, where they encounter Celeste Morne wearing the Talisman. Do Nihl and Talon accomplish their master's orders or do they have a new master?

This is not a gauntlet - Celeste's death in one scenario does not mean she does not progress to the next scenario. Which scenarios does Celeste survive in and which scenarios cost her her life?

Fated Xtasy
Damn, nice thread, Nova.

Originally posted by SunRazer

1. Vitiate desires the Talisman for his own purposes. He sends Scourge, the Emperor's Wrath, to strike Celeste down and take the Talisman back to him. Does Scourge succeed in striking her down, and does he fall to the Talisman's corruption or not?

Scourge may win this, but i think that the Talisman may give Celeste a pretty good edge. It's an even split imo.

Venamis may be powerful, but Celeste's own power and abilities may be enough to defeat Venamis, i sincerely doubt she'll need help from Murr here. 7-8/10 imo

This gets tricky, Celeste isn't taking either of these warriors down in a one on one without difficulty and without the Talisman. Together, Asajj and Grievous will best Celeste pretty quickly, even the Murr won't be able to help her there.

Does Ventress succumb? I doubt it. Another thing to note about this match up though is that Ventress and Grievous never got along, so Celeste may have a chance if she divides and conquers. But i reiterate, it will be a long and difficult fight.

Mind giving me this guy's feats?

Kinda iffy, but i think Celeste has a good chance at taking this, although it is a good fight.

SunRazer
Dreypa's one of Muur's contemporaries and rivals, which means he should be comparably skilled and powerful (they both participated in the Battle of Corbos and both killed Jedi). He has a talisman of his own called the Dreypa Talisman which is also created by Sorzus Syn and is supposed to be identical in function to the Muur Talisman. While Muur's Talisman was altered to create and control Rakghouls, the Dreypa Talisman was altered by Dreypa to create and control Leviathans.

Dreypa's also annihilated a village with his FLS/seemingly controlling the fires caused by his FLS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.