Anakin Skywalker vs Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AncientPower
The Dooku beaters face off to prove whom is greater.

Anakin Skywalker(Revenge of the Sith)
VS
Quinlan Vos(Dark Disciple)

Setting:
Jedi Temple.

Rules:
All-out.
Preferred gear.
No amps bar rage.
CANON feats only.

DarthAnt66
Anakin solidly.

AncientPower
Out of curiosity what is the most impressive thing Anakin did in DD?

DarthAnt66
Stalemated Dooku.

NewGuy01
One shotted Vos.

Total Warrior
Just out of curiosity, where would you put DD vos in a tier list, darthant ? Maul-tier, ventress-tier etc?

DarthAnt66
Maul/Kenobi/Droma level.

Total Warrior
Ok, i think i'll have him around that level, maybe a bit stronger than kenobi, though

DarthAnt66
Perhaps a bit stronger, yeah. Regardless, Vos' combat skills are exceptional, but he lacks the Force abilities to be put with Dooku/Vader/etc.

ILS
Same with Droma and Maul, methinks.

Total Warrior
Yeah, could someone who has read the novel tell me vos's force feats, please? Just to have a clearer idea of Quinlan's perfomance in the book

NewGuy01
The most notable one is choking Ventress, but to be fair she was caught off guard there.

Total Warrior
Ok, then i assume his force abilities should be somewhere between ventress' level and below dooku's. Then i think i'll put DD Vos above the likes of Kenobi( especially thanks to his superspeed and swordmanship ),but below the likes of dooku due to his inferior force abilities

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.