The death of Kate Steinle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
Kate Steinle was killed a week ago by illegal alien that has been deported 5 times. The Obama administration has remained silent on this. This is in stark contrast, Obama sent in the DOJ, FBI to Ferguson, commented on Travon Martin. Where is the comment on her death from him? He picks and choses victim's he choses to highlight that go with his agenda and ignores the ones that do not.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/07/09/request-shows-san-francisco-sheriff-wanted-kate-steinles-illegal-alien-killer-in-the-city-n2023360

Bardock42
Is the perpetrator of the crime not being charged with the crime? Is the police completely sympathetic and won't do an investigation unless prompted after extreme public backlash?

No?

I guess then this is a completely different situation.

jaden101
America is built on immigrants coming into the country and killing people that already live there. We'll done that man for following America's founding principles and living the American dream.

Star428
^Wow... What a troll post that is.

jaden101
Responding to an absurd nonsense post with an absurd response feels right.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Kate Steinle was killed a week ago by illegal alien that has been deported 5 times. The Obama administration has remained silent on this. This is in stark contrast, Obama sent in the DOJ, FBI to Ferguson, commented on Travon Martin. Where is the comment on her death from him? He picks and choses victim's he choses to highlight that go with his agenda and ignores the ones that do not.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/07/09/request-shows-san-francisco-sheriff-wanted-kate-steinles-illegal-alien-killer-in-the-city-n2023360
You still really don't understand why Ferguson and Trayvon Martin were worth comment. As Bardock said: the outrage was that justice wasn't being served. It is here.

Time-Immemorial
I think Justice was served in Ferguson. As well as Baltimore.

Lestov16
Looks as though Trump was right the whole time

Trump 2016 bytch!!!

Time-Immemorial
Lol

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
Is the perpetrator of the crime not being charged with the crime? Is the police completely sympathetic and won't do an investigation unless prompted after extreme public backlash?

No?

I guess then this is a completely different situation.

Completely wrong. And it's not the same. You are wrong to think it is.

Her being killed by a illegal who's been deported 5 times in a sanctuary city without a word from anyone in the White House shows his head in the sand.

Bardock42
Completely wrong. And it's not the same. You are wrong to think it is.

What the f**k?

Time-Immemorial
Concession accepted my friend

Ushgarak
TI, that sort of statement is trolling- cut it out.

Flyattractor
When you enter the country ILLEGALLY, Your not an IMMAGRINT! You are a CRIMINAL!

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Ushgarak
TI, that sort of statement is trolling- cut it out.

Concession accepted? Its the most widely used statement on the forum, when did it become trolling? Funny there was never a problem with any mod, till just now..

Ushgarak
This isn't the vs areas, TI- that sort of thing is a childish and useless statement with no purpose other than to aggravate the person you are replying to, and that's not acceptable behaviour in GDF debates.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Ushgarak
This isn't the vs areas, TI- that sort of thing is a childish and useless statement with no purpose other than to aggravate the person you are replying to, and that's not acceptable behaviour in GDF debates.

Hence why I said "my friend" to make it un hostile. Certain rules apply here now, and other area's it does not? Where was this stated on the forum in GDF that that statement is outlawed and considered trolling but no where else it is?

Ushgarak
That sounds patronising, not hostile. And I just told you how it is here. Please stop debating mod decisions in public.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
America is built on immigrants coming into the country and killing people that already live there. We'll done that man for following America's founding principles and living the American dream.

An innocent girl killed in cold blood is absurd?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101

Surprised this troll post went unnoticed. How on earth is this even relevant to the debate?

Robtard

IYO, what should Obama have said concerning this?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
IYO, what should Obama have said concerning this?

He could have said something. Considering it happened on his watch with granting amnesty and it happened in a sanctuary city.

Robtard
He could have said something. Considering it happened on his watch with granting amnesty and it happened in a sanctuary city.

So in your opinion he should comment on every murder case where the murderer is being processed under the law?

Surtur
I would sue the city.

So in your opinion he should comment on every murder case where the murderer is being processed under the law?

What about situations where the failure to enforce the law lead to the death of an innocent person? He is being processed now, the f*ckhead should of never been out on the streets in the first place. They were told to hold him. Or is it only when cops f*ck up he comments?

This wasn't just a murder by an illegal, dude had been deported 5 times and they said HOLD HIM. They did not, and this is the result. Does he have to comment on everything? Nah, but with the hot issue of immigration and this major f*ck up? Eh, yeah, I can see people wanting him to say something.

So this death definitely ties in to important issues going on the country.

Time-Immemorial

Thats the easy excuse I knew was coming. Lets be real he highlights the cases that suits his agenda, since this goes completely against his, he puts his head in the sand. He is bias.

Omega Vision
I think Justice was served in Ferguson. As well as Baltimore.
Yes, after lots of protesting because it originally wasn't being served.

Surtur
Yeah, but not just protests. People burning stuff and getting them some new shoes too. Don't you know stuff is free when you are angry and feeling oppressed? It's why I robbed that Footlocker that one time.

Time-Immemorial
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/P3zmEIRarnM/0.jpg

Her Killer..

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/who-was-kate-steinle/

What a sad story. She lived a great life putting others first.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
I would sue the city.

What about situations where the failure to enforce the law lead to the death of an innocent person? He is being processed now, the f*ckhead should of never been out on the streets in the first place. They were told to hold him. Or is it only when cops f*ck up he comments?

This wasn't just a murder by an illegal, dude had been deported 5 times and they said HOLD HIM. They did not, and this is the result. Does he have to comment on everything? Nah, but with the hot issue of immigration and this major f*ck up? Eh, yeah, I can see people wanting him to say something.

So this death definitely ties in to important issues going on the country.

Reading the story, it seems like the Sheriff's department goofed in part. They asked for Lopez-Sanchez to be sent to SF to face a 1995 marijuana charge and then the charges were dismissed the next day. He then went back to jail and sat there until his time was up.

Time-Immemorial
Of coarse its the Sheriffs fault. They killed Kate.laughing out loud

Robtard
Not what I said. But did you read the story or just the headlines?

Time-Immemorial

Robtard
If you clicked the supporting links, you would have found what I stated, that the Sheriff's dept asked for a transfer so they could charge him on a 1995 marijuana charge but then dropped the case the very next day (which is all sorts of odd), then he sat in jail-limbo and was eventually released.

Omega Vision
This isn't really relevant to the debate over amnesty seeing as the desired form of amnesty wouldn't cover violent criminals.

Robtard
A very good point.

Henry_Pym

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/07/09/request-shows-san-francisco-sheriff-wanted-kate-steinles-illegal-alien-killer-in-the-city-n2023360 I don't think it has to do with agenda, it has to do with her being white.

Tzeentch
~16,000 homicides occur in the US per year.

Why is it especially notable when an illegal immigrant performs one?

Bashar Teg
"performs"

Tzeentch
Yeah, idk.

Stealth Moose

They are not comparable stories and social issues. Ferguson is just a high profile issue that is virtually endemic in parts of the country. Black people, whether suspected of crime or committing it, are far more likely to be fatally shot than say, white people. This is a huge social injustice and equality. The issue of someone being killed by a yo-yo immigrant isn't the same, because it's not indicative of a larger ongoing trend of murderous immigrants.

Stealth Moose
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/P3zmEIRarnM/0.jpg

Her Killer..

http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/07/us/who-was-kate-steinle/

What a sad story. She lived a great life putting others first.

Oh, she's white. Yeah, we should have held a White House emergency announcement, started a fund, and gave her a memorial somewhere. No wonder you're so keyed up.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
I don't think it has to do with agenda, it has to do with her being white.
Lmao. Compare the media reaction when a 5 year old black girl goes missing vs the media reaction when a 5 year old white girl goes missing.

Surtur
Reading the story, it seems like the Sheriff's department goofed in part. They asked for Lopez-Sanchez to be sent to SF to face a 1995 marijuana charge and then the charges were dismissed the next day. He then went back to jail and sat there until his time was up.

But somebody messed up. You can blame it on whoever you want to blame it on, but the incident shows things need to change. Personally I don't think anyone who is illegal should be allowed to stay, a criminal or not. However, that isn't the real issue here because I'm not even asking for that since they would never have the balls to do it even if they could track down every illegal.

So when it comes to using this story to show how *something* needs to change in regards to the way illegals are handled..I think the story still fits. Likewise, it's still a hot topic, as are these "Sanctuary Cities" in general, and this is all tied together to me.

Surtur
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Oh, she's white. Yeah, we should have held a White House emergency announcement, started a fund, and gave her a memorial somewhere. No wonder you're so keyed up.

Maybe you think they should of rioted, looted, and burned down the city instead as a reaction?

Stealth Moose
Maybe you think they should of rioted, looted, and burned down the city instead as a reaction?

You do know that the looters during the Ferguson protests came from a neighboring district mostly, just to take advantage of the unrest, right?

You are also aware that my other points still stand and your ignoring them doesn't equate victory. Reread my post on the previous page.

Surtur
You do know that the looters during the Ferguson protests came from a neighboring district mostly, just to take advantage of the unrest, right?

You are also aware that my other points still stand and your ignoring them doesn't equate victory. Reread my post on the previous page.

So just to be clear what percentage of looters do you feel were from Ferguson?

As to your other post, I disagree, I think immigration is a hot issue right now. It is one thing if you want to say the Ferguson thing was was a more important issue, but another to suggest it would be crazy for Obama to comment on this.

Hell just forgetting everything else..crap like this is just going to incite people to believe the stupid shit Donald Trump says. They will look and go "aha, proof" and you don't think the president should say anything? Doesn't even have to be about this specific case, it can just be about how changes are needed in general to our policies.

I'm on the fence because I'm not trying to say it is something I absolutely feel he should comment on..merely that I wouldn't be thinking it was a silly or unimportant thing if he did comment on it and I can see why some people might want him to do so. I wouldn't scoff and ask if we should of held a memorial for her at the white house or started a fund for her.

Also how come nobody ever riots due to the high percentage of african americans who die at the hands of other african americans? Every other day I hear about some little kid getting shot and killed by piece of shit gang bangers. No riots at all. If you point this out, some label you as racist. It's just if an innocent black man being killed by a white cop causes such an uproar, there should be riots every single day in Chicago over the innocent black children killed by other members of the race. Why do black lives only matter when they are taken by white men in positions of power? A lot of these murders go unsolved too so you can't even say they didn't riot because justice was served. But it happens a lot where it isn't, and why is that? Because the people of the neighborhood keep silent over it.

Robtard
But somebody messed up. You can blame it on whoever you want to blame it on, but the incident shows things need to change. Personally I don't think anyone who is illegal should be allowed to stay, a criminal or not. However, that isn't the real issue here because I'm not even asking for that since they would never have the balls to do it even if they could track down every illegal.

So when it comes to using this story to show how *something* needs to change in regards to the way illegals are handled..I think the story still fits. Likewise, it's still a hot topic, as are these "Sanctuary Cities" in general, and this is all tied together to me.

Agreed, someone(s) did mess up. It seems to be in part the Sheriff's Dept, possibly ICE for not processing him properly afterward. They're all pointing the finger though.

I don't think this actually points to an issue with "Sanctuary Cities", since I highly doubt sanctuary is extended to illegals with a history of crime. This guy was a serious criminal and should have been deported (after time served) because of that.

Surtur
It confuses me why the weed thing even mattered. He'd been deported 5 times already, so why did they have to try to hold him over some pot charges?

Robtard
It confuses me why the weed thing even mattered. He'd been deported 5 times already, so why did they have to try to hold him over some pot charges?

Yeah, that part makes no sense, Sheriff's Dept asked for him to be transferred over to face a 20-year marijuana related crime and then dropped the charges the next day. They then lied and said they never asked for him.

Reading (wiki) up on the Immigration Reform Act of 1996 and sanctuary cities, it pretty much means that police officers can't go around asking people for their alien status in those cities. Illegal aliens who commit crimes are still subject to deportation though.

So someone messed up when releasing him, as the laws stand he should have been deported a 6th time after serving his sentence instead of being set free.

Stealth Moose
So just to be clear what percentage of looters do you feel were from Ferguson?

It's irrelevant what I feel; the point is that a significant number of looters were from outside of Ferguson, and there were genuine peaceful protesters who had a valid point. Using the example of looters is a red herring.

But not equivalent to the issue of lethal police profiling. Immigration in itself is not a cause of unwarranted deaths by officials who are supposed to protect us, and the actions of an isolated individual are not representative of a whole.

Again, irrelevant. You're equating two dissimilar things and using fallacies to counter my rebuttals.

Donald Trump is living proof that money can't buy smarts or class, so why validate his idiocy by taking an official stance on it? He'll just chicken out like he did last time, after inciting heartland racists anyways.

But the point is Obama shouldn't be using this specific case to address the point of immigration, when the point of this particular crime is that it's a rare violent crime, which just happens to be perpetuated by an immigrant. The crime would warrant almost no attention if perpetuated by a white or black male, or hispanic who was a legal citizen.

The point is, things happen to white girls, much news. Things happen to non-white girls, no one knows. That's a deeper issue than brown people getting over here illegally.

The issue is primarily when the crime is racially motivated. It's even worse when done by people sworn to protect the common individual from harm. Black-on-black crime is prevalent, but not related to black hate; therefore, the issues are not the same.

Indeed, they don't riot. But again, it's not the same issue. You riot against the system when it doesn't work; you don't riot against other citizens because they engage in criminal behavior. No one riots the mafia or gang members. It's pretty basic.

Henry_Pym
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lmao. Compare the media reaction when a 5 year old black girl goes missing vs the media reaction when a 5 year old white girl goes missing. it's more apt to compare to when a Hispanic man killed a black kid, "who could have been" Obama's son.

Henry_Pym
They are not comparable stories and social issues. Ferguson is just a high profile issue that is virtually endemic in parts of the country. Black people, whether suspected of crime or committing it, are far more likely to be fatally shot than say, white people. This is a huge social injustice and equality. The issue of someone being killed by a yo-yo immigrant isn't the same, because it's not indicative of a larger ongoing trend of murderous immigrants. by total numbers white Suicide by police is higher, by percent by race it gets a little closer to what you're saying but that's mostly because of the relatively few black people to white people in the country.
(13-18% vs 66-70%)

Stealth Moose
by total numbers white Suicide by police is higher,

Since when was I arguing suicide by cop?

Why use percentage which is both unsourced and relative to total population instead of percentage of race per capita?

In any case, my point stands.

Henry_Pym
That's what it is called when you fight a cop and get killed.

Lol? You wanna try and find a way to twist a narrative to better fit, go for it.

Omega Vision
it's more apt to compare to when a Hispanic man killed a black kid, "who could have been" Obama's son.
It was the egregiousness of the murder and the fact that the murderer wasn't arrested that provoked outrage, not solely race. Don't be so churlish.

Time-Immemorial
So this administrations failures of executive amnesty is nothing compared to this atrocity. This is the problem with keeping illegals here and why sanctuary cities need to be told to kick rocks.

When this lunatic was interviewed by the police he was asked why he kept coming back after being deported and he told them cause he knew he would not be pursued in a sanctuary city.

I hope everyone here defending this bs can sleep at night and if you can, let me ask you this. What would you say if this happened to your sister or brother?

Omega Vision
Are we supposed to distrust, fear, and hate every Mexican immigrant simply because of this one extreme case? You're fearmongering, TI.

Time-Immemorial
Lol they knew he had been deported 5tinexabd had prior felonies!

Henry_Pym
It was the egregiousness of the murder and the fact that the murderer wasn't arrested that provoked outrage, not solely race. Don't be so churlish. lol? No, the actual "murder" was self defense and was fairly obvious before the trial. Racism fueled the circus it became. The news repeatedly lied about facts, including the Race of the people involved and the life Mr. Martin was leading.

Time-Immemorial
lol? No, the actual "murder" was self defense and was fairly obvious before the trial. Racism fueled the circus it became. The news repeatedly lied about facts, including the Race of the people involved and the life Mr. Martin was leading.

Agreed, It's funny people still call that cop a racist. And think he was guilty despite the evidence, the trial and outcome.

Omega Vision
Agreed, It's funny people still call that cop a racist. And think he was guilty despite the evidence, the trial and outcome.
Zimmerman was a cop now?

You need to pay more attention to posts you're agreeing with, TI.

Robtard
iirc, during the trial it came out that Zimmerman had applied to a police depart, maybe that's close enough for some.

Time-Immemorial
Zimmerman was a cop now?

You need to pay more attention to posts you're agreeing with, TI.

Are you aware Zimmerman was Hispanic and Hispanics and blacks do not get along. Get out of your white neighborhood for once.

When did I say he was a cop btw? Maybe you should pay attention to what you are claiming I said, Omega.

Robtard
That was a very odd response, TI.

Time-Immemorial
Not really, Rob.

Time-Immemorial
Anyways back on topic. This administrations belief in amnesty and sanctuary is the reason she's dead.

Omega Vision
Are you aware Zimmerman was Hispanic and Hispanics and blacks do not get along. Get out of your white neighborhood for once.

When did I say he was a cop btw? Maybe you should pay attention to what you are claiming I said, Omega.
Lmao. I live in a Haitian neighborhood, bruh. I'm the ONLY white guy on the entire bloc at certain times of day. Some mornings there are dead chickens in the intersections, left there by nighttime rituals. Wild stuff. Wherever you live, I'm absolutely certain it's a "white neighborhood" by comparison.

Look at your post again. We were talking about the Trayvon Martin case but you were talking about Mike Brown. Poor attention to detail. It's not that big a deal.

Time-Immemorial
Sounds fun actually.

I forgot you were the one who said he was uncomfortable around black people.

Omega Vision
That was me admitting subconscious racism, with the corollary to that being that as I understood and accepted this subconscious racism I could work on improving it.

It's always funny how you try to portray my candidness and drive for self-improvement as a character flaw. thumb up

StyleTime
Are you aware Zimmerman was Hispanic and Hispanics and blacks do not get along.
What about the ones that do get along?

Time-Immemorial
If that was your intent So be it. At least your honest.

Flyattractor
The whole Zimmerman case thing was the first time I ever heard the term "White Hispanic" used.

Proof that the Obama Administration is/was willing to throw the Latino Vote under the bus for the Black Vote?

StyleTime
No, it doesn't reflect on the Obama administration in any way, negative or positive.

Hispanic refers to a point of origin, not a specific race. There are hispanic people of purely white European descent. If it's your first time hearing the term, enjoy it for what it is: a learning experience.

Flyattractor
I just learned something else. It was about StyleTime.....but I can't repeat it on this board.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by StyleTime
No, it doesn't reflect on the Obama administration in any way, negative or positive.

Hispanic refers to a point of origin, not a specific race. There are hispanic people of purely white European descent. If it's your first time hearing the term, enjoy it for what it is: a learning experience.

So do you think Zimmerman was white or from European decent?

http://www.mynews13.com/content/dam/news/images/2015/01/2/George-Zimmerman-0110.jpg

Bardock42

http://www.mynews13.com/content/dam/news/images/2015/01/2/George-Zimmerman-0110.jpg

His father is of German descent, so...yes?

Stealth Moose

No, all those of Hispanic descent in North America didn't intermix with Spanish explorers and settlers. We just use the term to be cheeky.

StyleTime

He certainly reads as white, if that's what you're asking.

I was explaining the concept of a "white hispanic" in general though.

Time-Immemorial
No, all those of Hispanic descent in North America didn't intermix with Spanish explorers and settlers. We just use the term to be cheeky.

Agreed.

Time-Immemorial
His father is of German descent, so...yes?

Obama's mother is white, why is he black? laughing

Bardock42

Yes, Obama is half-black, but obviously would not pass as white....Zimmerman on the other hand is Latino, but he's also half white and could potentially pass as white.

Time-Immemorial
Yes, Obama is half-black, but obviously would not pass as white....Zimmerman on the other hand is Latino, but he's also half white and could potentially pass as white.

Zimmerman isn't white, are you CLUELESS!?

This is a white male, or better yet Bardock, look in the mirror.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID18689/images/Haddock_Jessie.jpg

Quincy
I wouldn't have guessed Zimmerman was Latino, if that helps anyone at all.

Bardock42
Talking about race, anyone else think that "Latinos", at least the ones which obviously aren't black, will be assembled into the "white" race in the US over the coming decades, just as Italians and Spanish people have?

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Quincy
I wouldn't have guessed Zimmerman was Latino, if that helps anyone at all.

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

http://d1nt4a7y8dwdsx.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Zimmerman_George_-_Seminole_County_Mug.jpg

Sure dude, sure.

Time-Immemorial
Talking about race, anyone else think that "Latinos", at least the ones which obviously aren't black, will be assembled into the "white" race in the US over the coming decades, just as Italians and Spanish people have?

Getting off point, Zimmerman does not look white..

Bardock42
Getting off point, Zimmerman does not look white..

He could have easily live his life as a white person. It doesn't matter though, obviously it was more important that the victim was black, than that the perpetrator was white.

Time-Immemorial
He could have easily live his life as a white person. It doesn't matter though, obviously it was more important that the victim was black, than that the perpetrator was white.

No he could not have, and you are being purposely ignorant.

StyleTime
Because of the ridiculous and socially constructed understanding of race in America.
They typically mark white on the census and, unless they go out of their way to identify otherwise, are received as white. So probably.

I've got a Colombian friend of purely(as far as has been traced) Euro-white descent. He said he was never even called "hispanic" until he got here. He was just a white dude in Colombia, which is racially much more accurate.

Time-Immemorial
Because of the ridiculous and socially constructed understanding of race in America.

So Zimmerman is white cause his father is white, but Obama is black even though his mother is white.

This does not compute.

Go figure.

Time-Immemorial
Disgrace: DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson Has No Idea Who Kate Steinle is.

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson testified on Capitol Hill today about a series of ongoing immigration, illegal immigration and security issues. When asked about whether the Obama administration had reached out to the family of Kate Steinle, the 32-year-old woman who was killed in San Francisco two weeks ago by an illegal alien who had been deported five times, Johnson had no idea who she was.

"Has the administration reached out to the Steinle family, to your knowledge?" Rep. Steve Chabot asked Johnson.

"To who?" Johnson replied.

"To the family of the woman who brutally murdered by this individual who had committed seven different felonies in four different states and to my understanding had been deported, kept coming back, has the administration reached out to that family?" Chabot asked again.

"I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to that question sir," Johnson said.

The answer is no, not a single person in the Obama administration has reached out to the Steinle family and it's a disgrace. Jeh Johnson and President Obama should watch a few interviews of Steinle's family talking about Kate's death and show some respect.

"I wish someone would reach out to us," Brad Steinle said during an interview on The Kelly File last night.

When the White House was asked last week to comment on the Kate Steinle case, Press Secretary Josh Earnest said comment on "this specific case" could not be issued and that reporters should refer to DHS for information. It turns out the guy who leads DHS has no clue about who Kate Steinle is. Again, a disgrace.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/07/14/of-course-dhs-secretary-jeh-johnson-has-no-idea-who-kate-steinle-is-n2025386

StyleTime
So Zimmerman is white cause his father is white, but Obama is black even though his mother is white.

This does not compute.

Go figure.
You agree with me. Cool.

I knew there was hope for you my friend. Trust in me and never be lead astray.

Time-Immemorial
You're agreeing with me. Cool.

I knew there was hope for you my friend.

Well we are Time

Stealth Moose
Agreed.

You possess a fundamental lack of understanding when it comes to ethnicity and phenotypes.

Newjak
Disgrace: DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson Has No Idea Who Kate Steinle is.

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson testified on Capitol Hill today about a series of ongoing immigration, illegal immigration and security issues. When asked about whether the Obama administration had reached out to the family of Kate Steinle, the 32-year-old woman who was killed in San Francisco two weeks ago by an illegal alien who had been deported five times, Johnson had no idea who she was.

"Has the administration reached out to the Steinle family, to your knowledge?" Rep. Steve Chabot asked Johnson.

"To who?" Johnson replied.

"To the family of the woman who brutally murdered by this individual who had committed seven different felonies in four different states and to my understanding had been deported, kept coming back, has the administration reached out to that family?" Chabot asked again.

"I'm sorry, I don't know the answer to that question sir," Johnson said.

The answer is no, not a single person in the Obama administration has reached out to the Steinle family and it's a disgrace. Jeh Johnson and President Obama should watch a few interviews of Steinle's family talking about Kate's death and show some respect.

"I wish someone would reach out to us," Brad Steinle said during an interview on The Kelly File last night.

When the White House was asked last week to comment on the Kate Steinle case, Press Secretary Josh Earnest said comment on "this specific case" could not be issued and that reporters should refer to DHS for information. It turns out the guy who leads DHS has no clue about who Kate Steinle is. Again, a disgrace.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2015/07/14/of-course-dhs-secretary-jeh-johnson-has-no-idea-who-kate-steinle-is-n2025386 The question itself is biased. What happened to Kate is horrible but people are trying to put more importance on it then there should be.

You don't expect the White House to reach out to every family that had some murdered. Nor should they be expected to.

First of all the entire section implies that the administration is to blame for this and they need to reach out because they are at fault. That is not the case. This whole story is getting more attention and political backing then it should.

Time-Immemorial
You possess a fundamental lack of understanding when it comes to ethnicity and phenotypes.

What are you even talking about? Perhaps you in the wrong thread.

Stealth Moose
No, I'm not. You agreed with my earlier post, which was blatantly false so as to be sarcastic.

StyleTime
America in a nutshell.

Seriously, walk into a room and say hispanic isn't a race. Listen to all the gasps. (And ignore the fact that they are due to a random person walking into a room and saying that. Ok bad example, but you get the point.)

Time-Immemorial
No, I'm not. You agreed with my earlier post, which was blatantly false so as to be sarcastic.

Oh so you lied.

Time-Immemorial
America in a nutshell.

Seriously, walk into a room and say hispanic isn't a race. Listen to all the gasps. (And ignore the fact that they are due to a random person walking into a room and saying that. Ok bad example, but you get the point.)

I live in a largely hispanic area, this is true.

Stealth Moose
America in a nutshell.

Basically. People need a mandatory anthropology class in this country.

Oh so you lied.

And you swallowed it up without question. Making you an idiot who accepts whatever so long as it confirms what you already think.

Time-Immemorial

And you swallowed it up without question. Making you an idiot who accepts whatever so long as it confirms what you already think.

Funny I worried that you were gone/dead. I regret worrying about such a piss ant as you. Now that I know your a confirmed liar, I wont bother anymore.

You tried to troll and I caught you, now you all mad.

StyleTime

Heck, I still see people listing "white" or "black" as their nationalities.

Stealth Moose
Funny I worried that you were gone/dead. I regret worrying about such a piss ant as you. Now that I know your a confirmed liar, I wont bother anymore.

You tried to troll and I caught you, now you all mad.

http://treasure.diylol.com/uploads/post/image/384632/resized_sound-of-music-meme-generator-the-hills-are-alive-with-the-sound-of-butthurt-c90b18.jpg

Time-Immemorial
You didn't even catch what I did, but I'll let you keep thinking you know what happened.

Time-Immemorial
Obama commutes 46 felons and writes letters..yet no contact with Kates family..

What a disgrace.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/13/obama-writes-personal-letters-to-46-felons-no-contact-with-kathryn-steinles-family/

Newjak

What a disgrace.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/13/obama-writes-personal-letters-to-46-felons-no-contact-with-kathryn-steinles-family/ So Obama writes letters to 46 people he personally did something for and you somehow think that is a purposeful slight against the family of Kate why?

Omega Vision

What a disgrace.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/13/obama-writes-personal-letters-to-46-felons-no-contact-with-kathryn-steinles-family/
Beginning to fix a horrible, misguided policy that's sending huge numbers of Americans to prison because of outdated beliefs regarding cannabis is more of a priority.

This is getting silly. Obama has no cause to speak about this murder, no more than any other murder in America. Once again: any talk of amnesty for illegals doesn't cover violent criminals, so this is irrelevant to that discussion and thus irrelevant to Obama's immigration policy. That you're trying to turn this into a political issue is in poor taste.

Time-Immemorial
If you looked at the criminals it was not over just cannabis...

Your just covering up his bias, which he picks and choses murders/deaths/police killings based on agenda.

Omega Vision
If you looked at the criminals it was not over just cannabis...

Your just covering up his bias, which he picks and choses murders/deaths/police killings based on agenda.
Let's just get down to brass tacks. The murder of one person who isn't a major public figure and didn't die for ideological or political reasons isn't worthy of a presidential address. If the threshold was that low, Obama would have no time to do anything but give addresses.

There is a massive difference between this and any of the murders that Obama has spoken on: this says nothing about our society other than murderers murder people and sloppy policework leads to tragedies.

Flyattractor
Obama can't say anything about this because it isn't a situation that he can us to his advantage or to push his agendas. That's why his mouth is shut.

That and he doesn't care if white people die because he is racist.

Time-Immemorial
Let's just get down to brass tacks. The murder of one person who isn't a major public figure and didn't die for ideological or political reasons isn't worthy of a presidential address. If the threshold was that low, Obama would have no time to do anything but give addresses.

There is a massive difference between this and any of the murders that Obama has spoken on: this says nothing about our society other than murderers murder people and sloppy policework leads to tragedies.

We will never see eye to eye on this, agree to disagree.

Stealth Moose
You didn't even catch what I did, but I'll let you keep thinking you know what happened.

It's adorable that you think you're smart.

Time-Immemorial
Ah this isn't going away, no matter how much people ignore it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/21/father-of-kate-steinle-help-me-dad-are-last-words-i-will-ever-hear-from-my-daughter/

Time-Immemorial
Finally a law is coming out of this..

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/07/21/kate-steinles-father-if-kates-law-saves-one-person-she-wont-have-died-in-vain/

Time-Immemorial
Come to find out, the way this idiot got the gun was stealing it from a Federal Agentlaughing out loud Why are we not talking about disarming them?

Bardock42
Come to find out, the way this idiot got the gun was stealing it from a Federal Agentlaughing out loud Why are we not talking about disarming them?

Come on, man, don't laugh about this. This poor woman died, really distasteful.

Time-Immemorial
Come on, man, don't laugh about this. This poor woman died, really distasteful.

Shut up dude, I'm laughing at the people are talking about the problem with guns, and he got it from a Federal Agent. You have not given two shits about this, your looking for a way to attack me. You just got pwnd.

Robtard
WTF, TI. Come on. Lady was murdered.

Time-Immemorial
WTF, TI. Come on.

You live there Rob, you should know better then anyone. Yet you have remained silent on this.

He got the gun from a federal agent who was careless with his gun.

Look it the hell up.

SF is the epitome of lunacy when it comes to this stuff. The only reason she's dead is cause of a careless federal agent and a felon illegal.

Robtard
Huh? I've posted numerous times in this thread, back when it was on topic.

His "getting a gun from a federal agent" is troubling, but what is the context? Was he given the gun as a gift? Did he attack and rob the agent? What?

Time-Immemorial
Huh? I've posted numerous times in this thread, back when it was on topic.

His getting a gun from a "federal agent" is troubling, but what is the context? Was he given the gun as a gift? Did he attack and rob the agent? What?

The agent left his gun in his car unsecured with the windows down!

Time-Immemorial
Its pathetic that people here care more about future illegal aliens the the people that are being harmed by the ones here and say "oh if you make them legal, they will behave."

Robtard
The agent left his gun in his car unsecured with the windows down!

Well then, that's an issue with a careless Fed Agent and the agent in question should face whatever consequences come from those actions. I see no relation to this specific action being an immigration issue, the gun.

Time-Immemorial
Well then, that's an issue with a careless Fed Agent and the agent in question should face whatever consequences come from those actions. I see no relation to this specific action being an immigration issue, the gun.

He was deported 5 times and was a felon and got back in. What on earth are you talking about? This was a failure of epic proportions on both federal and local government.

Robtard
Its pathetic that people here care more about future illegal aliens the the people that are being harmed by the ones here and say "oh if you make them legal, they will behave."

Not sure what you're on about here, it seems like you're once again bunching the very few violent criminals with the very much larger non-violent illegals who are here to work and make a living, not rob, murder and rape, while collecting food stamps.

The majority of them already do behave and they're illegal, so once again I'm not following what you're trying to say.

Robtard
He was deported 5 times and was a felon and got back in. What on earth are you talking about? This was a failure of epic proportions on both federal and local government.

We were talking specifically about the gun. That wasn't an "immigration issue", anyone that wanted that gun could have taken it due to the careless actions of a given Fed Agent.

Time-Immemorial
Oh so it's one or the other, not bothlaughing out loud

Robtard
Not sure what you're referring too there.

Time-Immemorial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.