Darth Malak vs. Karness Muur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place in the Tomb of Naga Ragnos

SunRazer
Karness steps over his opponent's carcass.

carthage
Originally posted by SunRazer
Karness steps over his opponent's carcass.

You're so biased. Malak kills him with lightning

SunRazer
Ant, you still think Malak wins this one?

NewGuy01
Karness. Vector!Krayt could take Malak, tbh.

SunRazer
Agreed.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
Ant, you still think Malak wins this one?
Given that the Star Map was Muur's primary source of power and overshadowed his own, yeah.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Karness. Vector!Krayt could take Malak, tbh.
I'm not exactly getting the logic you're using here.

ares834
Karness > Vector Krayt

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Given that the Star Map was Muur's primary source of power and overshadowed his own, yeah.

Huh?

deathslash
Isn't karness one of the ancient sith lords? I remember kriea making a statement to meetra about how the ancient sith would more or less treat the Jedi and sith of their time period like children.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ares834
Karness > Vector Krayt

Sure, but Krayt had to use great exertion to do nearly anything in Vector. I mean Malak still dies, but I wouldn't use that as reasoning.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by ares834
Huh?
Ajunta Paul said the Jedi Exile's used the Star Map as their main source of power but its corruption was too powerful and subtly attributed it to the demise of their empire.

deathslash
Ajunta Paul said the Jedi Exile's used the Star Map as their main source of power but its corruption was too powerful and subtly attributed it to the demise of their empire. source?

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIzgdvoMs0w&t=9m33s - 11m37s.

Syndicate
Karness stomps.

deathslash
Ajunta Paul said the Jedi Exile's used the Star Map as their main source of power but its corruption was too powerful and subtly attributed it to the demise of their empire. okay, so I saw the video that you posted, and one thing stands out, wasn't karness a sith originally?

DarthAnt66
They were all Jedi who fell to the dark side.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.