Darth Vader vs TPM Sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Vader gets all his showings both legends and Canon. Sidious as of legends

NewGuy01
Sidious is still too fast, too skilled, too cunning, and is at least as good as/better than Vader in every other area.

Also, lightning haxx.

Kotor3
Vader

EmperorSidious2
Sidious

Angelalex242
Nope. Not even this version. TPM Sidious is still as strong as Plagueis, and only BARELY beatable by Caedus.

Vader's still outclassed.

SunRazer
Sidious wins.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Nope. Not even this version. TPM Sidious is still only BARELY beatable by Caedus.

Or not.

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Sidious is still too fast, too skilled, too cunning, and is at least as good as/better than Vader in every other area.

Also, lightning haxx.

WildBantha88
New canon Vader pulled a ship out of the sky, held up an AT AT leg and splattered two lyleks with a single Force push. I think it should be a close fight

carthage
Too early a version of Palpatine

Vader wins

NTJack0
Sidious rapes, as usual.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by WildBantha88
New canon Vader pulled a ship out of the sky, held up an AT AT leg and splattered two lyleks with a single Force push. I think it should be a close fight

So he's an arguably superior telekinetic. Doesn't change the fact that he's slower, less skilled, less knowledgeable, and a relative simpleton.

carthage
I agree Sidious beating an exhausted Maul and beating primitives with spears is beyond anything Vader can do.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
and a relative simpleton.
Get out.

ares834
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Get out.

Relative to Palpatine. And let's face it, he is. Heck, almost everyone is.

Edit: at least that's what I'm assuming NewGuy was saying...

ILS
No, no. He meant Vader is retarded. He told me as much in a PM exactly 28 minutes ago and I'm almost certain he wasn't crossing his fingers at the time.

Angelalex242
Well, if we're talking about Attack of the Clones Anakin, you might have a case for that, but OT Vader is quite competent.

ares834
Originally posted by ILS
No, no. He meant Vader is retarded. He told me as much in a PM exactly 28 minutes ago and I'm almost certain he wasn't crossing his fingers at the time.

mad

Nargaroth
Sidious wins solidly. To my memory, he moved too fast for Maul to see, so he would be able to replicate that with Vader.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ares834

Edit: at least that's what I'm assuming NewGuy was saying... Who do you think wins, ares?

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by ares834

Edit: at least that's what I'm assuming NewGuy was saying...
Nah.

But even if he was, Palpatine is a situation genius at best. He's done more stupid things than anyone in Star Wars. The smartest thing he did in TPM was get his master drunk anyway.

The_Tempest
I don't like you as much as I did the other day. Your words smack of heresy; tread lightly.

You're also a stupidface and wrong.

FreshestSlice
You're ugly.

carthage
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I don't like you as much as I did the other day. Your words smack of heresy; tread lightly.

You're also a stupidface and wrong.

Look at this whiny *****

Lol you're such a *****

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.