Caedus and Vitiate run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Two of the top 5 Sith Lords run a gauntlet.

Both are at their physical peak. All others are also at their best, unless specified otherwise.

Setting: Senate Rotunda

No amp/prep time.

How far do they go?

Warm-up: DoE Bane and Zannah

1. Orbalisk Bane and Wyyrlok
2. FE Malgus and HoT
3. RotJ Vader and Starkiller
4. SoR Revan and Tenebrous
5. Exar Kun* and Krayt Reborn
6. Talzin** and Gethzerion**
7. TPM Sidious and Plagueis
8. RotS Sidious and RotS Yoda
9. RotJ Sidious and Prime Yoda
10. DE Sidious and DE Luke

Boss: FotJ Luke, Mace and RotS Dooku

* Kun gets his amulets
** Talzin and Gethzerion get Dathomir feats

Angelalex242
Stop at 10. I'm torn about 9. Fairly drawish.

NewGuy01
Doubt they pass 8, lol.

Stigma
Originally posted by Angelalex242
Stop at 10. I'm torn about 9. Fairly drawish.
Weren't you the one who proposed that Prime Yoda approaches DE Sidious level? Wouldn't that seal the deal in favor of team Sidious/Yoda. Just curious did you change your mind.

Angelalex242
No. I said Prime Yoda is on par with ROTJ Sidious. Not DE.

Which, just like 8, makes them complete equals (again)

Then again, I missed that Vitiate was limited to his physical form.

Yeah, they're probably not passing 8. Caedus is slightly below ROTS Yoda and/or ROTS Sidious.

And without the ability to go Ziost, Vitiate can't carry Caedus against two guys better then him.

Stigma
Ok. I see. Fair points thumb up

carthage
7 has a shot, but they're definitely done at 8

EmperorSidious2
Stop at eight.

Trocity
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Stop at eight.

deathslash
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Stop at eight.

Sinious
Yeah, they stop at 8.

Board Walker
Caedus > DE Sidious

Vitiate > DE Sidious

The duo clears the gauntlet with ease

SunRazer
7 or 8.

Tondemonai
Hmm... Fair point on Viti being bound to his physical form, though if what you mean by "physical peak" is physically they are in their prime but they still retain their strength in the Force from when they were strongest, then I'm thinking Vitiate will be quite the monster. He was, of course, born in the Golden Age, so I'm thinking he probably has a huge saber advantage if that is the case, though otherwise I agree that they probably stop at 9 or 10, still torn on whether they stop at 8 or 9, but definitely done at 10.

carthage
Caedus would kill that version of Luke, Sidious isn't beating Vitiate and Caedus solo

Sinious
Originally posted by Tondemonai
He was, of course, born in the Golden Age, so I'm thinking he probably has a huge saber advantage if that is the case,

On the contrary, dueling is possibly the biggest weakness Vitiate has.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Sinious
On the contrary, dueling is possibly the biggest weakness Vitiate has.

In the carnations we've seen, though we've never seen him in his physical prime, and by the time he made his debut he was too withered and old to do anything physical. I'm assuming he retains his power from his Force prime but is in his physical prime, thus allowing him to do things we've never seen him do, though these are only assumptions.

NewGuy01
I'd still say 8.

Trocity
Probably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.