Orion & Black Adam vs. Morg & Gladiator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blue Area Vet
Abandoned planet.

Werewolf582
Team 2

zopzop
Originally posted by Werewolf582
Team 2

Hyperion Prime
Team 2

Do you think it comes down to that because of Morg?

I basically see it as Morg vs BA and Orion.

carver9
Originally posted by Hyperion Prime

Then you're wrong.

Stoic

Morg at his best was a Trans level character, so he would shred either of the opponents on team 1 (perhaps even both at the same time). Gladiator on the other hand is more powerful than Black Adam regardless of what many believe. Back to Morg; neither Orion or Black Adam would last long against the Herald team that Morg was bullying. I doubt that both of them together would be able to do it TBH. This is a stomp for team 2 IMO.

Hyperion Prime
Originally posted by Stoic
Morg at his best was a Trans level character, so he would shred either of the opponents on team 1 (perhaps even both at the same time). Gladiator on the other hand is more powerful than Black Adam regardless of what many believe. Back to Morg; neither Orion or Black Adam would last long against the Herald team that Morg was bullying. I doubt that both of them together would be able to do it TBH. This is a stomp for team 2 IMO.

Thanks

zopzop
Originally posted by carver9
Then you're wrong.
thumb up
Originally posted by Stoic
You don't even have to use "Well of Life" Morg. Morg is/was a legit HH with a powerful melee weapon. T2 wins.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Abandoned planet.
New 52?

Surtur

Gladiator has a big speed advantage over both BA and Orion. Especially Orion.

quanchi112
Team Black Adam wins.

deathslash
Originally posted by Surtur
Gladiator has a big speed advantage over both BA and Orion. Especially Orion. how does he have a huge speed advantage over orion? In both new 52 and pre flashpoint orion was capable of fighting superman for an extended period of time. Not saying that you're wrong, but I'd still like to know why you think that.

abhilegend
Team 1.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by abhilegend
Team 1.

laughing

Werewolf582
laughing

Why would you make a thread that you already have an answer for?

iceman24567
Why would you make a thread that you already have an answer for? laughing

Blue Area Vet
Why would you make a thread that you already have an answer for?

What do you mean, I didn't give an answer. I posted a smilie.

Werewolf582
What do you mean, I didn't give an answer. I posted a smilie.

That's laughing at his answer

This is a smilie smile

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by iceman24567
laughing

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Surtur
Originally posted by deathslash
how does he have a huge speed advantage over orion? In both new 52 and pre flashpoint orion was capable of fighting superman for an extended period of time. Not saying that you're wrong, but I'd still like to know why you think that.

When Superman actually used his speed on Orion..the dude was helpless to do anything but take it. Oh don't get me wrong, he took it with a smile, but he still had to take it as opposed to using any speed he had to dodge or prevent it.

Gladiator also has superior speed feats to Nu Supes. See: adjusting his own speed to talk to people wearing time dilation belts(time dilation enough to allow them to live the equivalent to many weeks in something like a few moments). Gladiator adjusts to that on sheer speed like a boss.

celeyhyga17
Really? How so?

Surtur
Well I don't know, maybe Orion has feats on the level of adjusting to time dilation on sheer speed. Since when Superman blitzed him he could do all of..take it. But there might be other speed feats out there.

carver9
Orion speed fts are not great, at all.

abhilegend
When Superman actually used his speed on Orion..the dude was helpless to do anything but take it. Oh don't get me wrong, he took it with a smile, but he still had to take it as opposed to using any speed he had to dodge or prevent it.

Gladiator also has superior speed feats to Nu Supes. See: adjusting his own speed to talk to people wearing time dilation belts(time dilation enough to allow them to live the equivalent to many weeks in something like a few moments). Gladiator adjusts to that on sheer speed like a boss.
Alternate timeline Gladiator.

Not applicable.

Genii96
Morg could solo...team 2 win this

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by Genii96

Exactly, neither of these guys could bully all of Galactus' Heralds up to that period in time and have them nearly fleeing for their lives. Team 2 stomps. Morg at his best is simply too much.

long pig
The **** he does.
Orion's reflexes are top tier. As is his durability. His offence is trans.

Stoic
Originally posted by long pig
The **** he does.
Orion's reflexes are top tier. As is his durability. His offence is trans.

There is nothing about Orion that is Trans level. If it was I guess that means that he would be able to swat several Superman/Silver Surfer/Thor...etc level characters around with ease. Orion is a HH which happens to be plenty powerful. Breaking out of the HH tier requires quite a bit, and Orion does not possess that bit. Morg at his most powerful would destroy both of these guys, and do it with an evil grin.

Orion would not scare the mess out of a team consisting of
The Silver Surfer
Terrax
Firelord
Gabriel Air Walker
Nova

That team of Heralds would defeat Black Adam, and Orion without a doubt. Morg was going to kill them all by himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.