Green Lantern Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quincy
http://www.slashfilm.com/green-lantern-corps-title/

No casting just yet.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Quincy

No casting just yet.

Well film is like 5 years away.

Looks like they're taking the right route for it though.

Kazenji
Haven't they said Chris Pine or is that still a rumor.

quanchi112
Chris Pine would knock this out of the park for the corps. Captain Kirk.

BruceSkywalker
meh, will wait until casting announcements

Patient_Leech
I thought it was pretty well confirmed that the guy from fast & furious was gonna be the Green Lantern?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I thought it was pretty well confirmed that the guy from fast & furious was gonna be the Green Lantern?

tyrese could very well be john stewart but they prolly won't confirm just yet

Impediment
Ryan Reynolds would have been far better as Guy Gardner.

Idris Elba for Jon Stewart.

marwash22
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I thought it was pretty well confirmed that the guy from fast & furious was gonna be the Green Lantern? Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
tyrese could very well be john stewart but they prolly won't confirm just yet http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/clint_ew.gif

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Ryan Reynolds would have been far better as Guy Gardner.

Idris Elba for Jon Stewart.

idris better be the villain instead,imo

Originally posted by marwash22
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/clint_ew.gif

lol

Tzeentch
What's wrong with Tyrese?

Serious question. He's not known for being an acting power-house, but I've never seen him in a role where he was noticeably bad. Has he even ever had a lead role?

marwash22
'Baby Boy' and that one Bonnie and Clyde type movie he had with Meagan Goode.

he's fine in the Fast movies... that's his lane. His dramatic abilities are severely lacking, and i wouldn't take him seriously.

There are better options. much better options.

Zack M
He's better suited for supporting roles, but his dramatic roles aren't that bad. I don't mind him for a supporting role like Stewart, but as a leading GL? I don't think so.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by marwash22
'Baby Boy' and that one Bonnie and Clyde type movie he had with Meagan Goode.

he's fine in the Fast movies... that's his lane. His dramatic abilities are severely lacking, and i wouldn't take him seriously.

There are better options. much better options.

well if they can hire skinny/malnutrition gal who is also known for the fast/furious films than yea , they can hire tyrese too lol

marwash22
Given the height and beauty of Wonder Woman, there were maybe 3-5 better options for the role than Gal... conversely, There are TONS of options more suited for the role of John Stewart than motherfcking Tyrese Gibson.

Quincy
I just don't think he's cool enough for John Stewart

ThatDude55
Originally posted by Kazenji
Haven't they said Chris Pine or is that still a rumor.

It's confirmed that Chris Pine will be playing as Princess Diana's love interest. US Government agent. Steve Trevor. For the upcoming 2017 Wonder Woman film.

ThatDude55
John Diggle, Tyrese Gibson, Ricardo Segarra.

"Arrow's" John Diggle apparently confirmed the rumors that he will be contending for the Green Lantern role.

Ricardo Segarra tweeted a picture of the Green Lantern emblem. With a brief message saying "See you soon DC Cinematic Universe."

Does this mean Hal Jordan will be Justice League's Green Lantern? Or will there be multiple Green Lantern's for Green Lantern Corps?

Such as Hal Jordan, John Stewart, and Guy Gardner? Or will their only be one for each movie containing Green Lantern?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.