Psychometry? Exclusive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
I just finished Dark Disciple and it makes it seem that psychometry is a rare force power and that not everyone can use it- only Vos. That's bullshit. Yoda should be able to do it if he tried hard enough.

Emperordmb
Part of Vos's psychometry comes from his kiffar biology.

ILS
Well, in Legends-

*gets a spear to the throat*

Darth Abonis
I guess they don't want to godmod jedi, but I'm sick of just mind tricks and force pushes. Jedi need something else in their repertoire.

Revanchiste

Revanchiste
And beside dooku can too... there is a bug here I cannot edit so be sorry..
You know what let's reposte.

Qui Gon Jin can in the apprentices novels with The adventures of Obiwan, in the special edition N°1, Qui gon use this power, on the light saber of obiwan's Rival... You know the one that turned into Xanatos apprentice in the novel 7, and then get killed in a fight with obiwan, his light saber was not water proof and Obiwan who had the high ground make his opponent fall in the water.... And then he die, like this... ANd then Obiwan rescue Gaili.
In this special edition, the family of that guy make a process to the Jedi order and obiwan for murdering their son...
At the end of the novel Qui-Gon is forced to use this power and share what he see via telepathy... To proove Obiwan innocence...

And beside Dooku can too.... SO why not yoda??? Yda trained Dooku. Dooku trained Qui Gon.

Revan can, since he can make even deeper analis without even focusing or being in cobntact with the object in question... SO that proove that there is even rarest power that act in the same way....

http://www.starwars-holonet.com/encyclopedie/technologie-psychometrie.html

Trocity
How did I know you would slip Revan into your comment before even reading the first line?

Revanchiste
Humpf I did provide a solid argument that it is actually bullshit, since even non force user can ahve access to this power......

Q99
Being more powerful doesn't and shouldn't grant someone access to everything, that's boring. Yoda may be strongest, but it's more interesting of Jedi have their own unique talents and strengths.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Q99
Being more powerful doesn't and shouldn't grant someone access to everything, that's boring. Yoda may be strongest, but it's more interesting of Jedi have their own unique talents and strengths.
thumb up thumb up thumb up

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
I just finished Dark Disciple and it makes it seem that psychometry is a rare force power and that not everyone can use it- only Vos. That's bullshit. Yoda should be able to do it if he tried hard enough. That's pretty standard fare in Star Wars, every author wants their character to be a special snowflake.

Shatterpoint didn't even exist until the titular novel- then every mother****er had it.

FreshestSlice
Enter Dark Transfer.

Q99
Another fairly exclusive power is Battle Meditation. While a number have it, it's only a dozen or so across all the eras, and many of the strongest are not included, and if one doesn't have the talent for it, it can't be learned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.