The Exile vs. Darth Marr/Darth Thanaton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Battle takes place in the Tomb of Marka Pall

Who wins?

DarthAnt66
Marr solos lol.

ILS
http://i.imgur.com/W3NFBnH.gif

SunRazer
lol

The Exile gets crushed.

Tondemonai
Ok, for one either DCers could solo her no problem, two, Marka Pall is not a person, you are thinking of Marka Ragnos and Ajunta Pall.

AncientPower
They aren't soloing her at all LOL.

Together they win this spite thread however.

carthage
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Ok, for one either DCers could solo her no problem, two, Marka Pall is not a person, you are thinking of Marka Ragnos and Ajunta Pall.

You think either can beat the Exile alone? mmm

Tondemonai
Originally posted by carthage
You think either can beat the Exile alone? mmm

I do. She together with Scourge barely held their own a against Nyriss, and I hold Thanaton above her in terms of Sorcery and other Force related powers and feats, and Marr well above both in terms of sabers and survivability and augmentation through the Force. I really don't see how she could fair against either if she couldn't handle someone who I consider weaker than both her opponents even when having support.

AncientPower
LOL.

An extremely powerful Dark Side nexus gave Nyriss the speed to keep Surik on the backfoot, this is a neutral setting. This is also a spite thread that should have died long ago.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.