Darth Sidious vs SWTOR Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperordmb
Round 1: TPM Sidious vs SWTOR Vitiate
Round 2: ROTS Sidious vs SWTOR Vitiate and FE Malgus
Round 3 DE Sidious vs SWTOR Vitiate, FE Malgus, and Darth Nox

DarthAnt66
1. Vitiate solos.
2. Vitiate solos.
3. Vitiate solos.

What is this, lol?

Sinious
Nah, but SWTOR team wins in all 3 rounds.

AncientPower
1.Sidious.
2.Sidious.
3.Sidious.

Sinious
1. I personally have SWTOR Vitiate between TPM - ROTS Sidious.
2. Since its already a close fight, Malgus is enough support to grant Vitiate the victory.
3. Depends how Force Storm would take part in this fight but I think this trio is too much for any single jedi/sith.

AncientPower
1.Darth Caedus is barely stronger than TPM Sidious and Caedus is a far more well-rounded combatant.
2.Neither Malgus nor Vitiate can contend with Sidious in clise combat whereas Sidious definitely holds his own in a Force bout, Malgus is strong but not enough to take on Sidious.
3.DE Sidious can stomp FE Malgus and Nox, a weak SWTOR Vitiate isn't compensating for them nor is he beating Sidious.

DarthAnt66
Ah wait, which incarnation of Vitiate is this?

carthage
Originally posted by Baneist3hb3st
SWTOR Vitiate

AncientPower
Voice that fought HoT I assume.

Emperordmb
Peak in physical form. Not spirity Ziost Vitty, but not weakened voice Vitty either.

Nephthys
Swtor wins all rounds, lol.

The_Tempest
Sidious
SWTOR
Undecided

FreshestSlice
Why are Malgus and Nox even in this? Neither can hold their own enough with Sidious enough to factor in before he blitzes them.

The_Tempest
I like you.

Selenial
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Why are Malgus and Nox even in this? Neither can hold their own enough with Sidious enough to factor in before he blitzes them. Originally posted by The_Tempest
I like you.

Nephthys
Even the strike team could raise their sabers before Sidious reached them. I think Malgus and Nox are fast enough to raise their hands and force a Force battle. Which they obviously win with Vitiate.

FreshestSlice
I'm loling at you thinking Nox and especially Malgus is comparable to Sidious, any Sidious, in the Force.

NTJack0
Sidious rapes.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by The_Tempest
I like you.

TBF, Neph has been on an anti-Sheev kick for some time. I think carthage and co.'s alleged anti-Bane campaign {yay, rhyme!} exacerbated it.

Nephthys
You seem to be liking a lot of dumb things lately.

Originally posted by FreshestSlice
I'm loling at you thinking Nox and especially Malgus is comparable to Sidious, any Sidious, in the Force.

I'm loling at how big a fanboy you must be if you think that Vitiate + Nox + Malgus isn't better than Sidious alone.

Cuz like, holy shit that's some delusion.

FreshestSlice
You don't need to be a Sidious fanboy, which I am not, to think that adding in a bunch of subpar Force users won't tip the scale in Vitiate's balance. I haven't even commented on who wins or not. The point was both Nox and Malgus are irrelevant, which they are. Neither of them, nor would both of them for that matter, would be able to force a Force fight of any kind with the likes of Sidious.

Nephthys
Ridiculous. Nox and Malgus are both sitting at around the 70-80% mark of OT Sidious. Calling them sub-par is idiotic. Both are candidates for the top 10 most powerful Sith ever. They aren't irrelevant and certainly not combined and certainly not combined with Vitiate. And there's a precedent in Maul and Dooku adding their power to Talzin and Sidious to tip the scales.

I highly doubt that Sidious could just run through Nox and Malgus' combined power so I do think they could force a Force fight, but regardless it's Nox, Malgus and Vitiate who will be attacking Sidious. Nox and Vitiate at the least will immediately open up with the Force and he will be forced to defend himself.

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
Ridiculous. Nox and Malgus are both sitting at around the 70-80% mark of OT Sidious. Calling them sub-par is idiotic. Both are candidates for the top 10 most powerful Sith ever.

Sidious, Vitiate, Nihilus, Caedus, Plagueis, Revan, Krayt, Vader, Exar Kun, Traya.

Not even including any of the ancient Sith.

Sorry, which of those do you think Malgus is above again?

DarthAnt66
Traya, lol.

Emperordmb
Revan makes the top ten and/or is more powerful than Malgus as a Sith?

And yeah, I'd say Darths Revan and Traya. (Though peak Revan>Malgus, but I wouldn't consider him a Sith)

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Revan makes the top ten and/or is more powerful than Malgus as a Sith?an and Traya. (Though peak Revan>Malgus, but I wouldn't consider him a Sith)
Can Malgus defeat the combined might of Traya and KotOR 2 Exile at the same time?

mmm

Nah.

Selenial
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Revan makes the top ten and/or is more powerful than Malgus as a Sith?

And yeah, I'd say Darths Revan and Traya. (Though peak Revan>Malgus, but I wouldn't consider him a Sith)

Sith Revan is far more powerful than Malgus, lol.

So is Traya really, but again, sub in the ancient Sith and who does he beat then?

Nephthys
Originally posted by Selenial
Sidious, Vitiate, Nihilus, Caedus, Plagueis, Revan, Krayt, Vader, Exar Kun, Traya.

Not even including any of the ancient Sith.

Sorry, which of those do you think Malgus is above again?

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Traya, lol.

I also don't count Revan as a Sith.

Sith Revan is far more powerful than Malgus, lol.

So is Traya really, but again, sub in the ancient Sith and who does he beat then?

I don't have any of the ancient Sith above Malgus except Tulak Hord. So without Traya and Revan there's still a spot open. And I have Malgus as about equal to Krayt and Vader.

Sinious
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Sidious
SWTOR
Undecided

Interesting. You used to say Vitiate is close to peak Sidious even before SOR came out. Now you have him below TPM Sidious and can't say Vitiate+Nox+Malgus can defeat his peak incarnation. What chagned?

Selenial
I don't have any of the ancient Sith above Malgus except Tulak Hord. So without Traya and Revan there's still a spot open. And I have Malgus as about equal to Krayt and Vader.

Oh you're one of those people.

Lol.

Nephthys
I'm straight actually.

Angelalex242
Sidious sweep.

The most interesting fight for Sidious is having DE take on Ziost.

Unfortunately for Vitiate, he tends to be badly lacking in sabers, and has practically no feats with one. He carries a saber, but...

Well, if he has a physical form, he's available for lightsaber hugging, and that is why he fails.

FreshestSlice
Ridiculous. Nox and Malgus are both sitting at around the 70-80% mark of OT Sidious. Calling them sub-par is idiotic. Both are candidates for the top 10 most powerful Sith ever. They aren't irrelevant and certainly not combined and certainly not combined with Vitiate. And there's a precedent in Maul and Dooku adding their power to Talzin and Sidious to tip the scales.

In this competition they are subpar. Being in the top 20 percentile of TOR hardly makes anyone comparable to Sidious.

Because? What has either shown that puts them in the leagues of DE Sidious, even together?

Which really doesn't matter because in the grand scheme both Nox and Malgus are irrelevant. Sidious is far faster and more powerful than anyone in TOR besides Vitiate. There's no way in a neutral setting that anyone here will be able to react before Sidious rushes them.

SunRazer
Oh you're one of those people.

Lol.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.