Unstoppable Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Cytorrak and Odin hate DC. They give classic Doomsday both tye gem of Cytorrak and the Destroyer armor. Who on DC Earth can stop him? Teams can be used.

zopzop
Is Black Alice still around? She's custom made to destroy powerful magic users.

carver9
What difference would Doomsday make rather than an average Joe inside of the Destroyer armor?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Cytorrak and Odin hate DC. They give classic Doomsday both tye gem of Cytorrak and the Destroyer armor. Who on DC Earth can stop him? Teams can be used.

Cyborg.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by zopzop
Is Black Alice still around? She's custom made to destroy powerful magic users.

Didn't she get revamped to be able to absorb EVRYBODY's power now?

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by carver9
What difference would Doomsday make rather than an average Joe inside of the Destroyer armor?

When Thor was animating the Destroyer he kept all of his powers, so I assume the same would apply to Doomsday.

DarkSaint85
Cyborg still wins hehe.

Khazra Reborn
Why Cyborg?

DarkSaint85
B!!!!!

F!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Khazra Reborn
Doomsday's adaptive abilities always teleported him back right?

Hence why Suoerman had to trap him in that teleportation loop.

SquallX
Don't you need a soul to use the destroyer?

So since DD has no soul, would the armor even allows him to hop inside it?

DarkSaint85
Nah, he had no teleport abilities. That loop was just to atop him Eventually ' coming back

Blue Area Vet
Right, Destroyer wouldn't even work.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
When Thor was animating the Destroyer he kept all of his powers, so I assume the same would apply to Doomsday.

This is what I was thinking, but I totally forgot DD has no soul. Why does he not have a soul again?

ShadowFyre
In my head was a cytorrak infused destroyer who could adapt to anything. Guess i ****ed that up lol

Surtur
Certain versions definitely had souls. As to why he didn't have one, I don't know. Maybe because his origin(at one time) was that he is just some type of clone, that kept getting killed and cloned over and over and getting stronger and stronger. So maybe that made it so he did not have a soul.

But Doomsday getting a "soul" made him literally weaker. At least it was that way with Doomsday Rex. There was some different version of Doomsday who eventually became a hero, that version probably had a soul.

ShadowFyre
Well I feel like I botched this one badly. What about Dr. Fate?

Surtur
I don't see it as a botch, you could just say for the purposes of the fight Doomsday can use the armor. Or you could give it some kind of interesting spin: Lex Luthors soul is in possession of DD's body, or something along those lines.

Dr. Fate is another story because the Destroyer was created via magic and he's a powerful magic user, so he'd probably wind up a lot more powerful in the armor then someone like Thor would be..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.