Star-lord vs Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Grimes
1: H2h
2: Standard Gear

Who wins?

leonidas
this has been done but star lord threads don't get replies for some reason...h2h bats kicks his a$$ for certain. with gear, i think it's closer. bats has more versatility with his standard gear though, but pete can fly. i think this would be a hilarious fight to read. i'm still undecided but would go with pretty close to a split or a slight edge to bats.

Flyattractor
Is this Movie or Comic versions?

Blue Area Vet
Seriously, what's the point of Batman threads other than to call out the Bat Mob?

BruceSkywalker
batman ftw... he stomps at h2h.. Quills weapons make it close but its not like Batman hasn;t faced alien powered guns before let alone people who fly

SquallX
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
batman ftw... he stomps at h2h.. Quills weapons make it close but its not like Batman hasn;t faced alien powered guns before let alone people who fly

The better question is, when has Bats fought any super beings without the help of pis\cis.

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by SquallX
The better question is, when has Bats fought any super beings without the help of pis\cis.

Probably on the Batman television show in the 1960's.

BruceSkywalker

well i don;t really care.... pis/cis i leave out while others try to use it as some sort of argument

byrdgang21
Batmans fight to lose. But with standard gear SL makes it a little closer.

DarkSaint85

When it gets so regular, you kinda have to stop calling it PIS, though.

If you just want to go by handbooks (he's a normal human etc etc), then everything he does is PIS. Because no normal human in RL can do what he does.

leonidas
^had THAT argument more times than i can count.... thumb up

Blue Area Vet
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

If you just want to go by handbooks (he's a normal human etc etc), then everything he does is PIS. Because no normal human in RL can do what he does.

I disgree, it's simply more confirmed as PIS. That's what the character has become, so much so that people are telling me he is a certified superhuman even though that's not part of his mythos or history. Overwhelming PIS/CIS.

SquallX

Not really.

Like someone once said, DC has been beating it over our head that Bruce is nothing but a mere human.

So when Bruce last a second against a super human being, then it is pis, no matter how many times he's done it.

You can't tell me it's not pis when Bruce gets outsmarted by the likes of Joker, Bane or the Riddler, only for him to turn around and outsmarts the likes of Darkseid as shown in Loeb's Superman/Batman run.

Adam Grimes
So... are you guys saying my boy Starlord is losing this?

You're mean. sad

carver9
Batman stomps

deathslash
Batman wrecks in h2h but I might favor Peter in an all out fight.

Blue Area Vet
Not really.

Like someone once said, DC has been beating it over our head that Bruce is nothing but a mere human.

So when Bruce last a second against a super human being, then it is pis, no matter how many times he's done it.

You can't tell me it's not pis when Bruce gets outsmarted by the likes of Joker, Bane or the Riddler, only for him to turn around and outsmarts the likes of Darkseid as shown in Loeb's Superman/Batman run.

EXACTLY Squall, Batman fanboys want it both ways. Either he is a meta, which makes his showing unimpressive or he is a human who simply can't do the things he does as portrayed. The other thing is how he over the years has become something he never was. Batman was not a ringer, he was a detective with decent fighting skill and weaponry.

DarkSaint85
Not really.

When a party goer like Paris Hilton, who's also a business mogul like Bill Gates, Olympian level at gymnastics, bench pressing, knows and is an expert in 127 martial arts, speaks multiple language fluently, holds advanced degrees from multiple world class universities in multiple different fields, all by the age of 35 or so.....

The entire concept of Bats is PIS, lol. No mere human does all that.

He never outsmarted Darkseid. He called his bluff, and Darkseid believed him - because he saw HUMANS (not just Bruce) as creatures who would kill their own kind, just to win. IOW, Batman only 'won' because Darkseid believed him to be that much of a bastard. He hardly set riddles that Darkseid couldn't solve...

http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/image/upload/c_fill,h_1600,w_1200/t_mp_quality/marc-mora-s-favorite-five-superheroes-and-he-s-got-checkmate-321821.jpg

SquallX
When a party goer like Paris Hilton, who's also a business mogul like Bill Gates, Olympian level at gymnastics, bench pressing, knows and is an expert in 127 martial arts, speaks multiple language fluently, holds advanced degrees from multiple world class universities in multiple different fields, all by the age of 35 or so.....

The entire concept of Bats is PIS, lol. No mere human does all that.

He never outsmarted Darkseid. He called his bluff, and Darkseid believed him - because he saw HUMANS (not just Bruce) as creatures who would kill their own kind, just to win. IOW, Batman only 'won' because Darkseid believed him to be that much of a bastard. He hardly set riddles that Darkseid couldn't solve...

http://images-cdn.moviepilot.com/image/upload/c_fill,h_1600,w_1200/t_mp_quality/marc-mora-s-favorite-five-superheroes-and-he-s-got-checkmate-321821.jpg

You can't have it both ways. DC's the one that keep saying Bruce is a mere human.

What do you call bluffing Darkseid into leaving supergirl alone if not pis. Darkseid is the Bastard that gaved away his own son just so he could have an edge against high father? Manipulated the the Greek Gods into weakening themselves, mind ****ed Dessad and making him into the monster he's become?
Hid himself and Apakolips from the Anti Monitor.

Yeah, Bruce bluffing Darkseid is clearly not pis.

leonidas
comic book human....not rl human. there is a difference. hell, even alfred has some bad a$$ feats. lol punisher isn't EVEN considered peak human in comic book standards, but no way in hell rl humans can pull off some of the sh!t he does... comic book human=/=rl human at all....

DarkSaint85
Like I said, everything about Batman is PIS if you follow the mere human rule. A world famous party socialite isn't a master MA with multiple degrees etc etc AND fights crime on a nightly basis....

But we accept that...so where do you draw the line?

And agree with all of Darkseids feats. But its precisely because HE is capable of that....that he believes Batman would also be capable of it. Like I said, he wasn't presented with a fiendish riddle to solve. He just believed that Batman would do it. And tbh, nothing Batman did (or Darkseid knew of humans) led DS to believe he was faking.

leonidas
stupid bottom of the page, stupid page ruiner....grumblegrumble....

Originally posted by leonidas
comic book human....not rl human. there is a difference. hell, even alfred has some bad a$$ feats. lol punisher isn't EVEN considered peak human in comic book standards, but no way in hell rl humans can pull off some of the sh!t he does... comic book human=/=rl human at all....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.