Savage Opress vs. Qui-Gon Jinn & Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Instead of coming across Darth Maul on Naboo, they encounter his brother, Savage Opress. Can they defeat the Nightbrother or will they perish trying?

Round 2: Takes place on Dathomir.

|King Joker|
Pmub

Emperordmb
Maet Gninael

|King Joker|
https://33.media.tumblr.com/a6cdc9af7c9b67f1b60429f66c6283a8/tumblr_mj0v7fv7M91r8m1kho1_250.gif

Darth Thor
I think Opress would beat either one on their own, but both together may prove too much for him.

Qui-Gon was stated to be one of the best/elite Jedi swordsmen at the time. So even he should be a challenge for Opress (but Opress would solidly win a 1 v 1). And Kenobi even at this stage wasn't exactly leaps and bounds below Qui-Gon, and will be valuable aid to Qui-Gon.

On Dathomir: Dunno. Might put the odds in Opress's favour.

quanchi112
Qui defeats him.

Kosmos Supreme
He's about as strong as Mail but less intelligent. Team 2 probably wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
He's about as strong as Mail but less intelligent. Team 2 probably wins Maul is definitely superior to Opress.

Kosmos Supreme
I was referring to TPM Maul.
TPM Maul once said Plo Koon would be a true test to abilities and Savage defeated Plo Koon

EmperorSidious2
I would say savage can take this as he did handle Obi wan and Anakin by himself at once. Qui gon is below Anakin and this is padawan Obi so I can see Savage winning.

carthage
This is actually a good fight. Probably Savage though

|King Joker|
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Pmub

SunRazer
Savage wins on Dathomir, but the other two probably win round 1 unless Savage gets mad and sends them flying.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
I was referring to TPM Maul.
TPM Maul once said Plo Koon would be a true test to abilities and Savage defeated Plo Koon

That's neither here nor there because Maul was speculating.

Talking of character's speculation, let's not forget Dooku told Savage he'd be a match for Maul after he completed his training with Dooku. This was before Maul's return, so Dooku was referring to TPM Maul.

Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
I would say savage can take this as he did handle Obi wan and Anakin by himself at once. Qui gon is below Anakin and this is padawan Obi so I can see Savage winning.

That was probably in a Rage Enhanced state though. And even though he was tossing them around with his Beastly Tk Waves, he was still losing (they chopped off one of his horns).

And let's not forget Obi-Wan later proved he could batter Opress even when he was the one outnumbered.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Maul is definitely superior to Opress.

If this is TPM Maul then Opress will have greater Tk.

But aside from that though Maul should still be overall superior Imo.

Beniboybling
I would think combined they will be more able to handle Savage's strength, Jinn being incredibly strong themselves, and more able to exploit weaknesses. They can also cover each other if Savage TKs one of them, making him less able to capitalise on that.

Altogether I think I'd give it to Team in a good fight. Though on Dathomir, Savage might be just too powerful for them.

Stigma
Originally posted by SunRazer
Savage wins on Dathomir, but the other two probably win round 1 unless Savage gets mad and sends them flying.
thumb up

Kosmos Supreme
Originally posted by Darth Thor
That's neither here nor there because Maul was speculating.

Talking of character's speculation, let's not forget Dooku told Savage he'd be a match for Maul after he completed his training with Dooku. This was before Maul's return, so Dooku was referring to TPM Maul.

That has an early Savage who hadn't even become adept in the force yet and Dooku said he would soon become as strong as TPM Maul (that was before his training under Count Dooku and TCW Maul).
So by his prime he probably matches TPM Maul just fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.