Consider DBZ island level on KMC Wikia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
I believe the tier is atleast on this level within the series as ive haven't seen anything above this level on this series like ever so ima have to do whats right and place them on this level.

This is to get people active.

Adam Grimes
Way to get banged by the mods.

StealthRanger
If you mean 23rd Tournament Goku then, yeah

NemeBro
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
I believe the tier is atleast on this level within the series as ive haven't seen anything above this level on this series like ever so ima have to do whats right and place them on this level.

This is to get people active. What do you mean young man?

Surtur
They aren't island level at all when it comes to energy attacks, but far above it. Maybe he meant physical strength?

Sj_Sharp
laughing out loud

Blockythe1guy
He's just downplaying.

He doesn't really believe DBZ can planet bust.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy
He's just downplaying.

He doesn't really believe DBZ can planet bust.
So much false.......
Broly
Buu
Vegeta/King Vegeta (Filler/Non-canon/Anime only)
Frieza
Beerus
are planet level

i don consider or view Goku unless people state Power scaling logic
anything above nah only Beerus is top tier.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by NemeBro
What do you mean young man?
This is a method used to get user to help with the wikia.

Astner
If you consider Dragon Ball Z characters to be anything less than planet-busters then the versus community won't take your Wikia seriously.

Surtur
Look there is power scaling and then there is POWER SCALING. An example of the latter is "lol Goku can destroy a galaxy with his pinky!" which yes I've seen people online claim.

But he outright surpasses(in terms of energy) various people who have planet busted. When Goku had an energy attack aimed down at Earth everyone freaked the f*ck out because they knew it would destroy the planet if it hit.

So power scaling for DBZ..well, it can be taken too far yes. But on the other hand you shouldn't lowball Goku either. Otherwise you are saying someone like Piccolo has superior energy output to Goku if you try to place Goku at mere island busting.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Surtur
Look there is power scaling and then there is POWER SCALING. An example of the latter is "lol Goku can destroy a galaxy with his pinky!" which yes I've seen people online claim.

But he outright surpasses(in terms of energy) various people who have planet busted. When Goku had an energy attack aimed down at Earth everyone freaked the f*ck out because they knew it would destroy the planet if it hit.

So power scaling for DBZ..well, it can be taken too far yes. But on the other hand you shouldn't lowball Goku either. Otherwise you are saying someone like Piccolo has superior energy output to Goku if you try to place Goku at mere island busting.
Goku is island without power scaling I don't even care what hardcore fanboys think its the truth he is only higher BECAUSE of power scaling not by HIS feats its only debaters basing off of other character feats.

People can power scale on the KMC wikia I could careless about that this post is to get people interested.

Astner
Goku is island without power scaling
But Goku never destroyed an island.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Astner
But Goku never destroyed an island.
Namek saga he did and if he didn't then you are just lowing him.

AuraAngel
That would pretty comfortably place Goku/Tien beneath Roshi in terms of power. Neat.

One Big Mob
The thought process going on here is toe sucking retarded.

Astner
Namek saga he did and if he didn't then you are just lowing him.
No he didn't. He kicked Frieza through a mountain that was located on an island, but the island was intact.

BeyonderGod
No he didn't. He kicked Frieza through a mountain that was located on an island, but the island was intact.
Lol K Spirit Bomb scene try again.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by One Big Mob
The thought process going on here is toe sucking retarded.
That's your opinion.

AuraAngel
Roshi has more destructive power than Goku. That is what you are saying.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Roshi has more destructive power than Goku. That is what you are saying.
Pretty much unless you got scans of GOKU showing vastly superior DC feats.

(Note: GOKU not other characters.)

StealthRanger
Roshi could overpower Goku in an energy beam clash

http://fdzeta.com/imgcache/23170.imgcache.gif

AuraAngel
He'd beat Mystic Gohan and Vegetto in a energy beam clash since canon Vegeta never blew up a planet.

All this time and Goku still hasn't surpassed Jackie Chun.

StealthRanger
Huh, guess the whole power level progression in the series was just smoke and mirrors

One Big Mob
That's your opinion. That's everyone who has ever seen DBZ except for your opinion.

Straight up toe sucking (with a little pee on it) retarded.

Surtur
Goku is island without power scaling I don't even care what hardcore fanboys think its the truth he is only higher BECAUSE of power scaling not by HIS feats its only debaters basing off of other character feats.

Okay but it is not just hardcore fanboys that think this. I'm definitely not a DBZ fanboy, hardcore or otherwise. I do not despise it, it can be entertaining. You talk about feats, but Goku has feats of showing he has energy at levels far above people who planet busted.

Even people within the universe recognize this. Master Roshi realized that Goku as a child was already more or less on his level. Like it or not DBZ is built on ABC logic, it is not just the fans that do this, but the show itself.

But then please do explain how Goku had enough energy to defeat Frieza, but you for some reason think he couldn't destroy a planet..even though Frieza clearly could. Goku also clearly got even stronger then the levels he was at when he fought Frieza.

You also completely ignored the fact that when Goku had an attack aimed down at the planet everyone freaked out because they knew it would destroy the planet.

Also, do you feel Piccolo could defeat Goku in a fight? Just energy powers, who wins if they are both at their strongest?

AuraAngel
Piccolo could defeat Mystic Gohan in an energy clash obviously.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by One Big Mob
That's everyone who has ever seen DBZ except for your opinion.

Straight up toe sucking (with a little pee on it) retarded.
Now im wondering why people insult you.
Goku has no planet level feats not my fault fanboys cant accept it.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Surtur
Okay but it is not just hardcore fanboys that think this. I'm definitely not a DBZ fanboy, hardcore or otherwise. I do not despise it, it can be entertaining. You talk about feats, but Goku has feats of showing he has energy at levels far above people who planet busted.

Even people within the universe recognize this. Master Roshi realized that Goku as a child was already more or less on his level. Like it or not DBZ is built on ABC logic, it is not just the fans that do this, but the show itself.

But then please do explain how Goku had enough energy to defeat Frieza, but you for some reason think he couldn't destroy a planet..even though Frieza clearly could. Goku also clearly got even stronger then the levels he was at when he fought Frieza.

You also completely ignored the fact that when Goku had an attack aimed down at the planet everyone freaked out because they knew it would destroy the planet.

Also, do you feel Piccolo could defeat Goku in a fight? Just energy powers, who wins if they are both at their strongest?
Show me goku doing anything moon level to be considered "Planet Level" if Roshi/Piccolo can do it then Goku can and if he hasnt shown it he isnt on that level same way goes for comics right? also DBZ isnt ABC logic try again to many inconstant feats so Power scaling is invalid. Frieza isnt Goku right? different physiology means different attack energy potency .....and Goku had a transformation+Help+Preparation on namek if i remember correctly as a DBZ fan and by the new movie Frieza never even trained and at the end Goku gave Freiza a chance to get what unlimited stamina in his evolutionary form? so goku only had enough energy due to the whole PLOT so therefore Goku still isnt excused to be or should be excused to be "Planet Level"

again DBZ characters like frieza has to what hit the core? thanks for proving that logic to me something i been knew and if you state "Oh so you agree he is planet level." sadly nope i just know hitting a core=planet destruction same goes for vegeta not surviving earths destruction caused by Frieza disrupting the core.

Energy powers? LMAO inconstant as well because we can assume whatever we want but as shown who actually busted a moon???? Piccolo or Goku also.....
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/cSBAU8EP5Io/hqdefault.jpg
http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/19/00/38/35/00000015.jpg
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/TSYf_KxLLI8/hqdefault.jpg
http://sp3.fotolog.com/photo/19/26/111/alma_saiyan_dbz/1227212505274_f.jpg
http://img03.deviantart.net/63aa/i/2009/173/c/7/goku_vs_piccolo_by_jack_joker.jpg
http://dragonballsuperz.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/makakosanpo-piccolo-raditz-goku.jpg

AuraAngel
Would Piccolo beat Mystic Gohan in an energy clash?

BeyonderGod
Its all based on assumptions.

Astner
Its all based on assumptions.
Yes, but there's a difference between reasonable- and unreasonable assumptions.

BeyonderGod
Yes, but there's a difference between reasonable- and unreasonable assumptions.
DBZ hardcore fanboys cant be reasonable.

My Assumption: Its nothing fact Assumptions ARENT facts.
*Hardcore DBZ fanboys bash*
DBZ Fanboys: Casual Multi-Galaxy blasts Duh right guys?
*Hardcore DBZ fanboys raise their hands in such thirst*

So again that means LITTLE if i dont see it! its not facts.

AuraAngel
Freeza could, at his weakest, destroy a planet with a simple attack.

Goku effortlessly bested him in a ki exchange on Namek after giving Freeza some of his own ki.

So we assume Goku can blow up a planet because he beat a much stronger Freeza at a ki-clash.

Why is that unreasonable?

wakkawakkawakka
Probably because Goku was attacking downward when the ki clash occurred and the planet didn't blow up? no expression

AuraAngel
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Probably because Goku was attacking downward when the ki clash occurred and the planet didn't blow up? no expression

Why would Goku want to blow up the planet? Why would Goku want to destroy any planet?

wakkawakkawakka
Why would Goku want to blow up the planet? Why would Goku want to destroy any planet?
Using the frame set that's been seen in this thread, Goku shot downwards to defeat a stronger Frieza's attack, because Goku's attack didn't blow up the planet the attack Frieza used was not capable of busting planets. Therefore Goku didn not demonstrate planet busting power in that instance. confused

BeyonderGod
Using the frame set that's been seen in this thread, Goku shot downwards to defeat a stronger Frieza's attack, because Goku's attack didn't blow up the planet the attack Frieza used was not capable of busting planets. Therefore Goku didn not demonstrate planet busting power in that instance. confused
^
He is right you

BeyonderGod
http://killermovies.wikia.com/wiki/Goku
Gokus Profile.

AuraAngel

So you believe Goku would lose in a beam clash to Roshi, Piccolo, and base Freeza?

BeyonderGod
lol....

wakkawakkawakka
So you believe Goku would lose in a beam clash to Roshi, Piccolo, and base Freeza?

Well I though that was obvious.

BeyonderGod
Agreed.

StealthRanger

Yeah and Raditz isn't above mountain busting despite being able to own Piccolo who busted the moon

You're a joke thumb up

StealthRanger
Though Goku losing to Roshi, a character who admitted he was chanceless against ****ing Yamcha by the 23rd World Tournament, in energy projection

Ahahahaha, oh wow

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Yeah and Raditz isn't above mountain busting despite being able to own Piccolo who busted the moon

You're a joke thumb up
Well clearly Piccolo wasn't moon busting when he fought Raditz as he would've ended the battle sooner if he had.

StealthRanger
Even though Piccolo had to resort to a special ability to win and how he blasted Raditz at full power (by his own admission) and it only singed his leg hairs, his casual shit Death Star'd the moon

:uvalaugh

wakkawakkawakka
That just mean Piccolo wasn't trying hard enough at that point. The moon required his undivided attention which forced him to use his moon busting power then.

StealthRanger
>admits he used all he had which didn't scratch Raditz
>not trying hard enough
>Raditz had a power level of 1500 and Piccolo had a power level of 350ish or something
>needed a special energy beam only he had to kill Raditz and nothing else would cut it

el oh ****ing el

And no, his moon busting feat was pretty casual, it's not like it was a circumstantial feat

StealthRanger
"I have this special technique that happens to be powerful enough to kill this Saiyan, well then again, I can bust the moon with a casual ki blast, and he's not even a mountain buster, and it's not like I like Goku, or anyone else on earth either, so I could just ki blast the battleground and vaporise them both, but nah, special technique it is boyz"

-Piccolo in wakka's special copy of DBZ he must have got through the black market

wakkawakkawakka
Using the logic of this board there was no moon busting level destruction during the Raditz fight which means Piccolo wouldn't be a moon buster by that point.

Piccolo would also beat Fat Buu in a beam clash.

StealthRanger
Logic of this board? I recall no such house standards

Well unless you believe Piccolo got more powerful overnight because, potatoes, and if you do then lol

Same Fat Buu who was able to beat Gohan and Supreme Kai handily and required Majin Vegeta to self destruct to beat him, which didn't work, would lose to Piccolo, who was relegated to an extra by the Buu Saga, at the beginning of the Saiyan Saga

what the **** am I reading?

StealthRanger
Roof level galaxian explosion, soon to make a grand comback to a vs thread near you!

wakkawakkawakka
Exactly!

So where it stands Goku has not surpassed Roshi in DC, Piccolo would be Fat Buu and Cell in beam clash had he been given the chance, while Kid Buu lords over the original DBZ manga as its top tier fighter.

StealthRanger
Even though Roshi admits he's chanceless against Yamcha, Krillin, Tien and Chiaotzu as of 23rd Tournament, and how the whole series as is about power progression in every single aspect (strength, speed, durability, reactions, destructive capacity), how only SSJ2 Gohan was able to fight Perfect Cell while the others got titty stomped by Cell Jr's, which SSJ2 Gohan happened to fodderise with a casual attack, to name a few

You have no idea what the **** you're talking about please never speak of anything Dragon Ball related, also plz never debate Saint Seiya kthnxbai

wakkawakkawakka
Well since none of those character have actually destroyed a moon, let alone a planet, Roshi is clearly beyond all of them. He'd probably have beaten Cell too. Furthermore Kid Buu is beyond anything singular character in DBZ manga in terms of DC save for perhaps Frieza.

This is fun smile

StealthRanger
Yeah, you're clearly trolling at this point

Either that or you know **** all about DBZ

AuraAngel
Goku killed Kid Buu, who survived his own planet busting attack.

Gohan killed Cell, who survived his own planet busting self destruction and has the cells of a character who survives a planet's explosion.

Neither can planet bust lol. I suppose casually beating Supes in an arm wrestling match doesn't equate to being able to bench the planet as well.

wakkawakkawakka
Goku had help and Gohan never busted a planet. Therefore those two would not be planet busters: which also proves that Cell could be killed by less.

Yup.

BeyonderGod
Goku had help and Gohan never busted a planet. Therefore those two would not be planet busters: which also proves that Cell could be killed by less.

Yup.
As i had Stealth Ranger blocked due to his ignorance i have to agree dont worry about him because Goku ALWAYS have help and he has Limits so i wont state he is planet level. (Until i actually see it.)

Astner
Beyonder, you wouldn't happen to be a regular at the Outskirt Battledome subforum of Narutofan by any chance?

BeyonderGod
OBD suck i debunked them all and they got butthurt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.