Exr Kun vs Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmperorSidious2
Only all out. Who wins.

Emperordmb
Vitiate wins via force.

Kosmos Supreme
Exr Kun > Vitate > Exar Kun

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Kosmos Supreme
Exr Kun > Vitate > Exar Kun

Excelsior Kun>Exr Kun>Vitiate>Exar Kun.

Better change your sig Kosmos wink

Kosmos Supreme
Leave Excelsior Kun out of this he's way to OP

Emperordmb
Excal Kun>all wink

Stigma
Kun wins.

Sinious
Originally posted by Stigma
Kun wins.

lol

SunRazer
Unless Exar finds a way to get up close, he won't survive.

Nephthys
Does Kun have any TP feats or resistance?

Stigma
Originally posted by Sinious
lol
erm

Kun was the most powerful Sith Lord during the time of Vitiate's reign, his amulet blasts are a great advantage and his unorthodox saber style would press Vitiate to the extreme in close combat.

Kun wins thumb up

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Nephthys
Does Kun have any TP feats or resistance?

There was that one time where he telepathically froze a few thousand people, then mind dominated the Supreme Chancellor.

SunRazer
Originally posted by NewGuy01
There was that one time where he telepathically froze a few thousand people, then mind dominated the Supreme Chancellor.

The Chancellor part was using Sadow's talisman. Not really sure if this sort of stuff correlates to telepathic resistance.

Sinious
erm

Kun was the most powerful Sith Lord during the time of Vitiate's reign, his amulet blasts are a great advantage and his unorthodox saber style would press Vitiate to the extreme in close combat.

Kun wins thumb up

I'd like to think you're smarter than this.

AncientPower
He is smart you've simply drank the proverbial Cool Aid, If the Hero of Tython can defeat a weakened Vitiate, by what logic is it erroneous to suggest the far more powerful Exar Kun can't pull off a similar victory.

SunRazer
I'm pretty sure the difference between Vitiate's prime and the weakened Voice is much greater than the difference between Kun and HoT.

Sinious
Originally posted by AncientPower
He is smart you've simply drank the proverbial Cool Aid, If the Hero of Tython can defeat a weakened Vitiate, by what logic is it erroneous to suggest the far more powerful Exar Kun can't pull off a similar victory.
Vitiate stomped HoT when he wasn't weakened. laughing out loud

Originally posted by SunRazer
I'm pretty sure the difference between Vitiate's prime and the weakened Voice is much greater than the difference between Kun and HoT.

thumb up

Stigma
Originally posted by Sinious
I'd like to think you're smarter than this.
Well, Kun has a fair chance. Nai convinced me.

S_W_LeGenD
Vitiate easily.

Originally posted by AncientPower
Exar Kun is now being assumed to be far more powerful then Hero of Tython? This is overreaching.

Nephthys
Well, Kun has a fair chance. Nai convinced me.

I agree.

Sinious
Well, Kun has a fair chance. Nai convinced me. '

Kun is one of my favorite Sith Lords. I have him higher than characters like Krayt and Vader unlike most people. Its certainly not a bad fight but Vitiate is superior to the Sith of his era and the ancients by a margin.

Btw, I'm assuming this is SWTOR Vitiate. If its post SoR Vitiate, Kun is screwed.

Tondemonai
^

Nephthys
Kun's amulet could be a trump card against Spirit-Vitiate.

SunRazer
He could hurt Vitiate, but killing him is entirely different. To be fair, I wouldn't think that Kun could've actually just stomped Nadd in the Force at the time he killed Nadd's spirit, so it's quite possible he could kill Vitiate's spirit once he (Kun) reached the climax of his own power.

I've generally interpreted it as Kun inflicting an injury to the very Force essence of the spirit, and the spirit then leaked Force energies/essence from its "wound", which is why Nadd's spirit managed to survive briefly after being hit by Kun's blast before it was vanquished. Vitiate doesn't have any defense against that.

Sinious
How will he hit Vitiate's spirit anyway? He doesn't appear as a ghost.

I think we should focus on pre-SoR Vitiate as that is a more interesting fight.

Stigma
If so, Kun can win this.

Sinious
Due to his blasts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.