Thor vs Pops(Pre-Upgrade) Growing Gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Newjak
So the premise of this is simple. Thor is facing off against Pops. The curveball is that every time Thor beats Pops ten seconds go by before Pops shows up again with another Pops in tow.

So Thor beats 1 tens seconds goes by then 2 show up. Thor beats those 2 Pops another ten seconds goes by and then 3 Pops show up. And onward to infinity.

This is going to be a two stage battle though. First Thor is only going to fight in H2H combat with the Pops no hammer. After you think Thor has reached his H2H limit he is allowed to summon Mjolnir to fight with but he is not allowed to use it for flight. He can use anyother powers he has demonstrated with the hammer though.

So the goal of this thread is simple:
Tell me how many Pops you think Thor can get to in H2H before summoning his hammer then tell me how many Pops Thor gets to before falling even with the hammer.

Fight takes place in the Earth City from the first Thor movie. The entire city has been cleared so there is no danger of civilian casualties.

FrothByte
One of the weirder fights in this forum for sure. Hard to call. Thor is strong but not that strong, so I think he can be overpowered by around 20 Pops or so. Problem is even though he can get overpowered, I don't see any single Pops being strong enough to really take him out.

Anyway, he probably goes to about 20-30 Pops in h2h, then he gets Mjolnir and just AOE lightning slams the hell out of the land over and over until he collapses from exhaustion or the land gets obliterated. Doesn't matter how many Pops come at him, as long as he has the energy to use his AOE attacks he should be fine.

Time-Immemorial
He takes them all down armed or unarmed. It doesn't matter. Its earth robots vs Thor. He's likely to just start smashing skulls and tearing them in pieces.

Inhuman
Movie Thor has showed lightning powers without the hammer

BruceSkywalker
Thor stomps...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.