Dark council members vs Quinlan Vos (DD)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior
I did this thread a few months ago with Legend Vos. I'd like to see your opinion with canon Quinlan now: 1) darth Thanaton 2) darth Baras 3) Darth Jadus

The Merchant
Vos solos.

Q99
It is *so weird* Vos has gone from 'impressive, but below council' to 'yea, he could likely take most council members.'

Though I think Thanaton would likely win on force. Sure, he'd be murdered in saber, but zappy zappy still flies.

AncientPower
Darth Jadus could win.

Nephthys
Thanaton kills him with his combat ritual.

Tondemonai
Thanaton's sorcery was almost unrivaled on the Council during his time, save Nox and maybe whatshisface that Thanaton replaced.

Tondemonai
And Jadus, he was one of the strongest ever on the Council.

Selenial
Originally posted by Tondemonai
And Jadus, he was one of the strongest ever on the Council.

Source?

carthage
Probably clears.

Lord Stark
Vos slaughterhouse

Tondemonai
Originally posted by Selenial
Source?

IIRC: "Be careful, agent, Jadus is the strongest on the council, second only to the Emperor." - Watcher 2. It was something like that, just before attempting to attack Jadus at end of IA Ch. 1.

RisingTide
Jadus

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Tondemonai
IIRC: "Be careful, agent, Jadus is the strongest on the council, second only to the Emperor." - Watcher 2. It was something like that, just before attempting to attack Jadus at end of IA Ch. 1.
That vague unsubstantiated reference aside, from the view of a non Force Sensitive no less, that's not even the source she asked for. Where has it been said Jadus is one of the strongest people to ever be on the Dark Council, powerwise?

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Q99
It is *so weird* Vos has gone from 'impressive, but below council' to 'yea, he could likely take most council members.'

Not just "most" council members. Almost All Council members.

Heck, being faster than Dooku, he may even be able to blitz many council members.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.