Force Rage TPM Kenobi vs Zannah sabers only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Lets truly test the limits of these moderate swordsmen in a battle to the injury but not death

McP
Kenobi

Stigma
Kenobi.

Nephthys
Zannah, easily. Kenobi's rage just causes him to make mistakes and she curbs him.

Stigma
Not sure if Zannah can compete with Kenobi. In his rage mode he should be around Barriss level.

While Barriss was keeping up with CW Anakin, Kenobi was able to put TPM Maul on the back foot and even cut his saber in half. Very impressive.

Nephthys
The novelization says that Maul only used Kenobi's rage against him. Getting momentarily surprised by Kenobi's anger doesn't make Obi-Wan on Maul's level.

Stigma
Let's be serious. Zannah is no TPM Maul.

Nephthys
Yeah, she's far better.

Stigma
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah, she's far better.
oh oh... wow.

Beniboybling
Yeah, she's far better. laughing out loud

McP
Ahh here XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh God, TPM Maul would stomp Zannah in sabers match. SoD Maul would stomp her in every single category

Nephthys
Was it really a surprise to people that I thought this?

McP
Yeah...

EmperorSidious2
Well kenobi during this time when he got force rage he got a big boost due to him being an Ataru practioner. However Zannah by this time has the greater force powers and she's a soresu practioner. With all that I would say Zannnah wins.

Darth Zannah

carthage
Probably eithe way they're around the same level as swordsmen

Nephthys
Originally posted by McP
Yeah...

Well I mean I have Bane as one of the fastest duelists in SW and Zannah is similar in speed, as well as Force power. Maul is more skilled than her overall, but that doesn't really matter since her defense is too good for him to penetrate by a whole lot.

EmperorSidious2
Well I mean I have Bane as one of the fastest duelists in SW and Zannah is similar in speed, as well as Force power. Maul is more skilled than her overall, but that doesn't really matter since her defense is too good for him to penetrate by a whole lot.

He is a sophisticated jump practioner and Juno is the only farm to be able to break through the defense of a soresu master.

Stigma
Originally posted by EmperorSidious2
Zannah by this time has the greater force powers
Yeah, but it's sabers only.

Trocity
He is a sophisticated jump practioner and Juno is the only farm

Stigma
I concur.

DarthAnt66
He is a sophisticated jump practioner and Juno is the only farm

Nephthys
Real image of Kenobi vs Zannah:

http://stuffpoint.com/samurai-jack/image/420545-samurai-jack-jack-learns-to-jump-good-episode-screencap-2x1.jpg

Fated Xtasy
Real image of Kenobi vs Zannah:

http://stuffpoint.com/samurai-jack/image/420545-samurai-jack-jack-learns-to-jump-good-episode-screencap-2x1.jpg

http://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyrze4Nv2T1ros4yoo1_500.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.