G1 Galvatron vs Ganon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
All versions.

Who wins?

cdtm
I know there was a thread with Ganondorf vs Megatron, but Galvatron isn't Megaton.

Megatron never busted a planet, for one. smile

AuraAngel
Are you saying Galvatron has busted a planet?

cdtm
Originally posted by AuraAngel
Are you saying Galvatron has busted a planet?

Like three of them. smile

Webworld, Goo World, and this one here:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rVqYDnZGOyY

The Autobots are lucky he went out of his mind and spent more time attacking his own troops then working on taking back Cybertron. big grin

AuraAngel
Then why would you think Ganon can beat him?

Short of using the Tri-force to wish him away, I don't know of anything he could do to a planet buster.

NemeBro
If Galvatron is a planet buster, why did you put him against Ganon?

Is your penis so small you have to seek validation by creating spite threads?

You probably use cheerios as fleshlights.

cdtm
Originally posted by NemeBro
If Galvatron is a planet buster, why did you put him against Ganon?

Is your penis so small you have to seek validation by creating spite threads?

You probably use cheerios as fleshlights.

Screw you!

Honeycomb, 'cause Honeycombs big. stick out tongue

I remember there being some debate about whether anything could beat Ganondorf but the Zelda plot devices, is all. Quite a lot of threads, that went on and on for pages. I didn't dive too deep into them, but could have sworn there was more then Quan siding against Megs.

If it was all just the board arguing with Quanchi, then I apologize for this thread, and submit anyone arguing with Quan for pages about anything shouldn't be talking about validation issues. Happy Dance

ScreamPaste
I actually enjoyed arguing with Quan, though.

This thread on the whole leaves me confused, however.

cdtm
Maybe Quan will reply, then.

And no one seemed to have a problem with Megatron vs Ganondorf, so not seeing what the problem is.

ScreamPaste
I'm not saying there's a problem, I'm saying I'm confused.

Among the reasons I'm confused is this:

This has never been a point of contention with any of the Zelda supporters her, myself included. There are certainly things outside of Zelda capable of beating Ganondorf, lol.

Another is that the video you supplied shows something that does not appear to be a planet. I've seen many a planet. I even live on one. That is not a planet.

I have a third, fourth, and probably fifth source of confusion, but eh, those are tertiary, and I'm tired.

What's your opinion on Megatron vs Ganon?

cdtm
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I'm not saying there's a problem, I'm saying I'm confused.

Among the reasons I'm confused is this:

This has never been a point of contention with any of the Zelda supporters her, myself included. There are certainly things outside of Zelda capable of beating Ganondorf, lol.

Another is that the video you supplied shows something that does not appear to be a planet. I've seen many a planet. I even live on one. That is not a planet.

I have a third, fourth, and probably fifth source of confusion, but eh, those are tertiary, and I'm tired.

What's your opinion on Megatron vs Ganon?

Megatron wins.

Well, the show outright calls it a planet.. But yes, none of the planets really look like planets. But I just chalk that up to limits of the animation of the time.. It's the same reason Unicron is called a planet, but sometimes looks hardly bigger then a building, and other times eats a moon. Or Metroplex and Trypticon go from city sized to about Omega Supreme height..

Plus, this is the same series that has a metal planet, a planet made entirely of snot, and a planet that eats brains, so suspension of disbelief goes with the territory.

ScreamPaste
Well then, if you believe this, and you believe Galvatron is stronger, why make this thread? mmm

This is another thing I am confused about because it's the general idea I got.

AuraAngel
Well I mean what fun is a thread if it is fair Scream?

ScreamPaste
I'm not saying I agree with him, but I am having a hard time following the general reasoning of this thread.

AuraAngel
Just think of it like a dog peeing on the carpet.

cdtm
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Well then, if you believe this, and you believe Galvatron is stronger, why make this thread? mmm

This is another thing I am confused about because it's the general idea I got.

Because based on the threads in this forum, I thought it was up for debate.

And who doesn't have a bias going into a thread? But the fact is, I would've laughed at a My Little Pony stomping Starscream, before seeing the evidence (And say what you will about Death Battle, they made a good argument for Rainbow Dash)

By the same token, I figured Ganon might have some uber, obscure showings. Instead, I guess I read into threads meant to troll Quan? *shrugs*

ScreamPaste
Fair enough. I just suspected you might be trying to make a spite thread, since if you believed megatron would win, going to the next level up seems unnecessary. I was probably wrong, then, so yeah. Things. I'm wary of jumping into debates with people I'm unfamiliar with these days, sorry if I come across as rude or skeptical.

And nah, Quan made all of those threads. He and I, we had something special together. Also Scenario. It was a complicated relationship, is what I'm saying. They continue for so long because Quan doesn't generally make his case very convincing when it comes to bashing on Zelda and I, I'm a stubborn prick.

Anyway; Ganon does actually have some pretty nifty obscure showings. Among is at least one planet level feat, but it's a bit vague. I don't know much about Galvatron. There's surely some debate to be had, but I'm currently sitting on an encyclopedic knowledge of Zelda with near none of G1 transformers.

Also I could point out some incredible MLP feats if that ever becomes relevant. Hasbro has some strong stuff.

Originally posted by AuraAngel
Just think of it like a dog peeing on the carpet.

You can be pretty cold blooded sometimes. haermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.